Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Colin Firth

I have just seen Colin Firth's movie, where he plays a cute English divorced man who has been left by his wife with two children.
Frank (CF)falls in love with his kid's kinder teacher(Helen Hunt)and there is this scene in particular, on his house floor that well... it is oh soooo romantic...and sexy. I just keep falling in love with this man, for God's sake! I highly recommend this film. It is called "Then She Found Me"... which you must have of course already seen!!!! Dont miss it.

Thanks for the tip, dear Eli!

It sounds lovely!

Haven't seen a CF movie in ages. Was so turned off by a few of his more recent movies, but this one I will definitely watch.

I've heard very good things about
And when did you last see your father as well.

Did anybody see this?

Meet Colin Firth

People really go far... but it's for a good cause, of course. It only cost me a train ticket to Amsterdam to talk to him...

I 'll see if it is available on dvd in Bs As. I doubt it. We receive very little of the good things you get. Only the crap is sent here.
You will definitely enjoy TSFM very much, since you have many times admitted that you have fallen in love with CF once in your life. This is your opportunity to fall for him again. I grant it!

This is your opportunity to fall for him again.

hee hee Who knows!

I watched a clip on youtube, I didn't particularly liked the way Helen Hunt looked in this movie, but it was a just a clip, of course.

didn't particularly liked the way Helen Hunt looked in this movie

Helen Hunt? Who cares about Helen Hunt? I think you got it all wrong! I want you to look at Colin Firth, not Helen Hunt!!! He is the real sight!

As it happens, HH is playing a very depressed woman in her late thirties, though she looks as if she were in her late fifties after Armagedon. I guess that is why she looks so bad. But the story has a beautiful turning, hence the title... CF ,however , looks gorgeous.It really left me breathless.

I think you got it all wrong! I want you to look at Colin Firth, not Helen Hunt!!! He is the real sight!

Silly me!