Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Which Jane Austen Book Club Character are you?

I am Sylvia!
This is what it reads about me : You are a caring soul who always thinks of her friends and family first and foremost. You treasure hearth and home and take pride in making people comfortable and relaxed whether you're hosting a party or simply a friend for tea. You aren't afraid to ask for help and you let your emotions flow uninhibited.

Thanks for the link Renee.It was fun!

It says I am like Prudie also. Scarrrrrrrry. I can see that only because I like things the way I like them. And out of the choices I did pick Paris. But I hope I'm not going to have a break-down and fall apart because of past baggage. Good grief. (: I did cut 11 inches of hair off in January (which I donated) in a sense of renewal as it is my Big 4-0 year, which I am trying to come to grips with.

In my mind, I'm more like Jocelyn.

Prudie!? Really? She's great, but I would've pegged you more as a Bernadette

Certainly agewise it would be more fitting, Julia!

Grigg is adorable. So you!

Agewise?! Oh no dearest, I picture you as more of a Bernadette because her character is nurturing, sharing and wise. Yet, she is also a free spirit.

Cheers,
Julia B

You've too high an opinion of me, dear friend.

What are you doing up? It must be frightfully late in your part of the world... Although it's energy saving time here now, so have to reduce an hour.

'Tis merely midnight my dear. But you're right, I'm off to bed. Its time for me to close my eyes and check for cracks.

'night, 'night

Night night, dear!

I am Sylvia!! That was fun, thanks for the link!!