Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ayden's Ebb and Flow

Diane, Ebb and Flow and The Great Game are such very different stories and E&F is a much shorter story... both are fabulous in their own way... and Ayden's style is always so lush. You'll definitely enjoy!

This is such a fabulous start! I'm definitely in for a treat, Ayden! Thank you so much for sharing!

Great to be reading this again - it has always been one of my very favourites!! Thankyou!!

Chapter 2 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

So glad she took off her Manolo Blahniks before walking on the beach. Getting them sandy would be a crime! Yummy drink, yummy kissing.....nice long satisfying chapter!

"William, nice boys don't kiss like this..."she whispered hoarsely.

"Oh yes they f---ing do!" he growled back, "Perhaps I'm not such a nice boy after all, Elizabeth."

oooh.... so yummy, your darcy certainly is mouth-watering! keep up the good work, ayden!

This is going to be a good one I can tell! Singular choice in drink and men!!! Brilliant start

I'm hooked as well now!

Chapters 3 and 4 are up, my dears. Enjoy!

These 2 chapters made me want to pack a bag & fly to Florida right now! Everything, including the rainstorm, just seems so delicious.

oooh, the tension is getting to me! I loved these two chapters. Two is twice as nice as one, ayden! Keep it up!

Sweeeeeeeeet!

Wow, such sexual tension! They shld stop sparing and make the most out of it

Chapter 5 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

I like how Lizzy sorted out her thoughts and came to realise she's afraid. And Darcy! admitted to himself he's in love

I think there's a little blip in this sentence : "They staggered up the steps, Jane deliberately making lots of noise.....". It's Charlotte right? That said, I wonder when she and Charles will realise they are not meant to be, and will Jane be coming into this story. Can't wait for more!

Chapter 6 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

I forget who the cigar-owner is! Wickham? I am tickled that I don't remember this story asw well as I thought. That makes the re-read all the sweeter!No, Darcy is hardly satiated. I am guessing he is just getting started. Excellent chapter. It's just starting to steam up

Yummy!!! (In more ways than one!)

Perfect! Now they are all (or almost) over each other Hmm...the cigar guy is going to wreck some havoc i guess...can't wait to find out what's next!

Chapter 7 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

What's the connection betw Lizzy and Wickham?? On the other hand, glad that Jane is coming, she's going to meet Bingley i hope!

Oooooh, Wickham is never good news. Thanks for bringing Jane to Florida. She can help Elizabeth not be alone with Darcy until she is ready. Thanks for the steamy chapter, Ayden!

Ah, Ayden, you certainly make things heat up when our two lovebirds are alone together. Too bad it looks as though we'll have to suffer a little (please, only a little??? ) before we get some more.

Surely it's time for another installment????

You're darn right, darlin'. Chapter 8 is up. Check it out!

Ayden, your Darcys (yes, plural - to cover several of your stories) are among my most favorite. If you have any extras about I would be pleased to have one! This story is one of my all time favorites. Can't get enough. Roselle

Yet another brillant sassy chapter! And so that is the relationship betw Lizzy and Wickham....hope she will be able to outsmart that cad!!

Yummy chapter, Ayden! Loved having Caroline getting an eyeful!! That was priceless.

It seems it always falls to me to beg for another chapter. Ayden? Renee? Anyone out there?

I'm so glad you do, dear! I'm frightfully busy, so I tend to focus only on my RL work. I promise though that I'll post first thing tomorrow.

Keep reminding me, it definitely helps!

As promised, chapter 9 is up. Enjoy!

Oops, forgot the link!

Someone pls pass me a fan!!

Indeed, Gio, I ought to have warned the dear readers...

Another consummate consummation! No one writes a love scene like Ayden.

my oh my!!! what a lovely chapter!!!

Wow...intense...lovely...steamy. That seduction was executed perfectly by a master of the art. Thanks, Ayden. Thanks a lot!

Oh my - please pass me the fan when you're finished - whew! Thank you!

Chapter 10 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

Woo-hoo! Thanks, Ayden & Renee, for giving your American readers fireworks on the 4th of July!!

So George was her first? I was hoping he wasn't. Loved naked Charles in the bathroom! Loved the new chapters. Poor Elizabeth!!
She will probably believe everything he said about William.

I really like this Jane, she's so cool and spunky! But Wickham is a pest here, i hope he's not doing more damage...look forward to the next chapter!

Elizabeth has more self control than I do. I would have punched him from jump! Any more chapters? I am sorry that she got involved with him!

Here you go, chapter 11. Enjoy, despite the angst...!

I love how well written this chapter is. I hate what it portends. That was a painful but important interlude. Your Wickham is despicable. Thanks,Ayden!

Sigh..Lizzy lizzy, why didn't you calm down and listen to Darcy? Despicable Wickham, i hope that's the only damage he's doing. Look forward to the next update!

Yikes! Not as if we didn't expect it, though. Oh, well, here's hoping that Ayden doesn't keep us in angst-filled suspense for long!

This story is great, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
PLEASE don't keep us in suspense for to long!!

Chapter 12 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

Well, thank heavens (and Ayden) that the angst didn't last long.

Wow, Ayden, I love your romantic art to write.
Look forward to the next chapter... till then, just re-read the previous ones again and again...

1 2