Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Eye of the Storm by Belen

Hey everyone!

Since I first started writing this story I always imagined an open finale, most of all because it opens a wide range of possibilities for the characters to act.

Would the colonel hurry up and murder Ann before Darcy arrives?
Is Darcy traveling alone or with the bailiff?
With all the evidence now distroyed, how can Darcy prove that his cousin was involved in the murders?
Do you think that Fitzwilliam will use the letters against Darcy in case he accuses him of Rosings crimes? Will Darcy submit to blackmail?

yeah, maybe you are right and an epilogue part III is necessary.

Hugs
Be

yeah, maybe you are right and an epilogue part III is necessary.

YES, YES, YES... BELÉN, please do go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bravo. Belen, this was wonderful.

I was absolutely captivated and I thought the mystery aspect intwined nicely with Darcy's and Elizabeth's budding relationship. I read this all the way through in one sitting - I was desperate to finish! If you ever publish, please let me know. I would love to own a tangible version of this story, I could refer to at my leisure.

Simply adventurous and lovely, Thanks for the great read!

OMG I love this story!!!!!! The abrupt end though, I'm left with complete tension, I really want to know if Darcy does make Fitzwilliam and Anne confess, but really, with the deviousness they seem to possess, its possible he may not escape uninjured again.

I've always been a fan of the Sherlock Holmes mysteries, and my parents love Agatha Christie, though I've yet to read her, so murder combined with our favourite novel is just heavan.=D Indeed I suspected Collins, and I'm sure you wanted us to sespect him too, and the revelation just left me shocked. Thanks for the delightful read, though I"m totally dying to know if Darcy will be fine, I"m so worried haha.

Thanks maya!

Actually, I'm working on the 3rd part of the epilogue (it's called The end of the Storm), Darcy visiting the fitzwilliams, so maybe in the future (I can't promise when) you'll be able to read the conclusion of this story.

Hugs
B

Whoa, Belen, what an ending! This was a fabulous story, lots of twists. I particularly liked how you had the reader absolutely convinced that Collins did it but then you totally surprised us by exposing the truth to us! Great story, and I will add it to my list of 'keepers' in my Favourites.