Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ellen G's Silver Dust

I'd forgotten all about that painting... While reading it this I thought perhaps he had had a minitiature made and maybe they'd seen it... But it must be the painting from the saloon. My fellow readers are so smart to think of this.
But whoever could be watching her. The dastardly Wickham or someone to do her harm? that Darcy will have to rescue her from. Or could it be Darcy to render her some "service?"

Ellen
Let it be Darcy and not some evil person like Wicky.
And why did you have to stop there, I don't know if I can forgive you.
Well Ok I can, your story is wonderful and I dieing for more.
Geri

Omg you leave it there! Typical authoress, always keeping us hanging for the next installment!

I'm so happy for Jane and Charles and most impressed that Charles managed to show some spine finally and go again his sister. Good effort I say!

And of course the river scene...I can't believe that Lizzy is the one going in! It better be Darcy watching (not that I can imagine it would be anyone else)! I can't wait for next time!

I'm guessing Georgie and Mrs Renyolds have seen Lizzy before...perhaps in a painting...hehe I can imagine there will be some fallout if Lady Cath finds out about this!

Can't wait till next time and hope you're feeling better!

kate xx

My, my, so much speculation!

I will only say that the next chapter will be immense fun. Although I'm still under the weather, I'm planning on getting this one done within the week. So hang in there, y'all!

Oh, and I forgot to thank all my well-wishers (and particularly Rori, who "sent" the lovely flower)!

You all keep me writing, even when I feel crummy!

Goody! I spend two days away from the Internet and see what happens!

I do not have much time to write to day (I'm at work at the moment and I already feel very guilty about having read the chapter here), but I totally agree with all the other comments: the cliffhanger, the issue about having a naughty saloon picture out where Georgiana can see it (LOL, great line, RitaSV), the Darcy-emerging-from-river image (another roll of laughter here) etc, etc.

This story is being such great fun! And chapter 17 sounds very promising, I'd better begin to store up on ice-cream straight away.

OMG! Just noticed Julia B's suggestion that it might actually be Horace Crabtree. Aaargh! The horror!

Ellen, Just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying your wonderful story. I search regularly on numerous sites for JAFF P&P stories be it mod,reg,or now Westerns.They seem to be popular on three sites at present.I am so delighted that writers take us to these many different and exciting eras with these dynamic personalities of D&E and others of course! With such entertainment we all appreciate how writers like yourself take us there within the exciting chapters of your story. PLEASE, continue soon this is an excellant read. Thanks,again ! DLSchickel

I woke up in the middle of the night last night thinking about this story. Seriously, I woke up worried there might be a bear or bobcat or mountain lion! I'm very relieved that the next chapter will be immense fun! Please don't make us wait long. I get a chill at the thought of how cccold that springtime stream water is flowing out of the Sierra Nevada in April. bbrrrr. She'll get cooled down quickly! I hope Darcy is there to warm her up.

Pure speculation here.. I would like to believe the odalisque is hanging in Darcy's bedroom(!) , but there were other paintings Horace painted of Lizzy, too. So maybe Mrs. Reynolds and Georgiana saw those instead and those aren't so risque.

We'll soon find out! Thanks Ellen for sharing your story with us.

Cheers,
Julia B -> looking forward to the next chapter!

P.S. Yep Renée, you were right! That did the trick.
Thanks dear!

Thanks, JuliaB, for investing so much energy in thinking of my story!! I hope to give you further reason to be up at night.

I hope to give you further reason to be up at night

OK Ellen!

Ya know.. this is one of those gooooood stories that I would stay up all night reading!

Thanks!

Cheers,
Julia B

Ellen I've been thinking about your story.
I remember that she said she had another birth mark.
Darcy is going to get to see the birthmark he will realize how inferior the painting is to the real McCoy.
I can't help wondering if Darcy (I pray that is who it is) will torment her a little standing by her clothing so she can't get out? Or maybe he'll join for a cool refreshing dip? :D Or maybe he'll just make some sly remarks during diner that makes her think, could he have seen me? Naw she convince her self.
I have to agree with your readers I think Mrs R and G have probably seen the painting or at least the face.
Ellen this is what happens when you leave us at such a place I imagine all sorts of scenarios even though I know the one you come up with will be the best.
I'll try to refrain from further comments until your next chapter.
Geri

I get a chill at the thought of how cccold that springtime stream water is flowing out of the Sierra Nevada in April. bbrrrr.

She'll definitely needs to be warmed up then, so indeed let's hope for what we all hope for.

"Ellen this is what happens when you leave us at such a place I imagine all sorts of scenarios even though I know the one you come up with will be the best."

You know, that is exactly my feeling. After each chapter I keep imagining all possible scenarios, as well as checking the ideas brought up by other posters.... but the author will always come up with something new and better than anything I may have thought of. I sincerely love (and admire) that.

And that is why I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter, the ideas mentioned so far are so very good I can't wait to see what Ellen has in mind!

ARGH!!!!! To stop there! I adore this story and can't wait for more! Thank you!

Ellen...

Brilliant ending.. (though I am stilkl standing at the cliff...)..

A wet and sexy Lizzy can work as well as a wet and sexy Darcy.. but would work better if both are wet and sexy..and together ... ..wowee..please tell us that the next one chapter is already available..(oopss...sorry dearie..I do hope that you are feeling better.. ..)

Ima

A wet and sexy Lizzy can work as well as a wet and sexy Darcy.. but would work better if both are wet and sexy..and together ...

I say amen to that!

dearest Renée wrote: "let's hope for what we all hope for."

You read my mind!

and again she wrote: "I say amen to that!"

ME TOO!!!

We're on the same wavelength!

We're on the same wavelength!

We definitely are, dear Julia. ...and it isn't the firs time.

I'm on that same wave length! Great Chapter! I really enjoy your writing style and was telling one of my co-workers that I would even buy a book if you had written one. What a way to leave a chapter! So much angst...ugh! Please post soon. :)

I would even buy a book if you had written one.

Thanks so much, Catrina. I'm hoping that someday...rather sooner than later....maybe after the kids head off to college...

Ellen, what a great twist. Can't wait to see if Elizabeth gets to take a dip!

A lovely chapter concluding with a great twist!
I am really enjoying this story.
Thanks
JulieR

I was so hoping Chapter 17 (and eighteen) would be posted before I left on vacation. Ellen, I hope you're not still sick (and haven't forgotten you left us hanging on that cliff! ). Get well soon!! I hope there's a LOT to read of this wonderful story by the time I return.

Cheers,
Julia B

Julia, Mrs. Darcy has Chapter 17 in her hot little hands. If you're not leaving on vacation until the weekend, perhaps you'll have some happy thoughts to take with you.

WOOT!!!! Happy thoughts?? Can't wait for more Silver Dust!!!

Mrs. Darcy has Chapter 17 in her hot little hands. If you're not leaving on vacation until the weekend, perhaps you'll have some happy thoughts

REALLY?!!! Oh Ellen, you've made my day! This is the BEST birthday!!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Cheers,
Julia B

Julia, if Mrs. Darcy is able to post tomorrow, I promise your birthday will be happy indeed!!!

Wishing you much joy on your special day, whenever it is!

Thank you, Ellen!

Cheers,
Julia B

Woohoooooooooooooooooooo!

R~~ <- off to check her mailbox

A little breathlessly I'm happy to announce that chapter 17 is up! Enjoy, dear fans!

And Julia, don't stay away too long! Can't wait to hear your stories and how you've been spoiled for your birthday by Mr Wonderful!

Cold water, hot passion and the naked truth. Great chapter Ellen! God Bless Mrs. R for sending that telegram!

Thank you Ellen and Renée!

Cheers,
Julia B

Wow! That Elizabeth is one confident young lady. I'm SO glad they were able to apologize to each other. I'm a little concerned that Georgiana sent the foreman out looking for her, though. News hasn't arrived about Lydia already has it? I'd love for these two to have a little more time together before anymore disaster strikes but then I am an angst weenie extraordinaire and would be stuck reading very short stories if you authors didn't ignore my whimpering! LOL Thanks for an action packed chapter, Ellen.

I'd love for these two to have a little more time together before anymore disaster strikes but then I am an angst weenie extraordinaire and would be stuck reading very short stories if you authors didn't ignore my whimpering! LOL

You take the words right out of my mouth, honey!

A wet and sexy Lizzy can work as well as a wet and sexy Darcy.. but would work better if both are wet and sexy..and together ...was my dream or fantasy ..but boy Ellen..you do really know how to put together words that became great legend.... ..that was awesome..I've never read such bold Lizzy and Darcy..and Caroline & Aunt Cat teaming up.......ohh boy..that's new...Well..please let their time in Pemberley be magical before some awful things visit them..like Caroline

THANK YOU
Ima

I love this story as I do everything from Ellen G.

Elizabeth and Darcy in a real Adam-and-Eve moment. What a wonderful scene--of course I've re-read it a couple of times. . . They both handle themselves in such a forthright fashion, no false modesty or coyness.

Nice to have it confirmed that Darcy is too decent and bright to hang naked pictures of Elizabeth about the house. That tattoo was a nice touch. It shows the artist had a great imagination but I think Darcy is finding that the real thing is even better.
Contented sigh.

WOWOHWOWOWOHWOW! What more can I say? Thanks for the chapter. Please post the next chapter soon! :)

Elizabeth and Darcy in a real Adam-and-Eve moment.

So beautifully put! But how scared I am they will be chased from paradise soon...

le sigh...so pleased that they are finally on good terms, on extremely delicious terms just a shame that they can't finish the job
But am sure Ellen, you will give us one or more in due time hehehe...look forward to the next update!

Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant!

But why why why will they not have a lot of time at Pemberley?

It must be Lydia nad Wickham!!!!

Post soon please please please!

Oh my God, that was unexpeced!!!
Really, Ellen, I was thinking of a wet Lizzy observed by a hungry Darcy, maybe some mortifying situation when emerging from the water, but both of them, in the water, "stark naked", frantically kissing...
That was beyond my thoughts...but soooo happy with the outcome!

That was quite the take on the water scene at Pemberley! Just loved it.

I am so happy they both apologized and the departing words by Darcy, very swoon worthy.

Now new trouble begins *sigh*

Just terrific Ellen, can't wait for more.

Ellen!

An incredible chapter! I could not tear myself away from it.

Thank you for this evocative story.

Roselle

Wow- that chapter leaves me giddy with joy! I bet that water was cold-- but no doubt, Darcy could warm me up!

Well Darcy just had to have that last bit of confirmation on the additional birthmark.
So our little Lizzy isn't that modiste after all. I thought maybe him being there would be another reason that she would continue to be mad at him. I never dreamt they'd make out in the stream. wow!

Must we wait two weeks to see if anyone sneeks into anyones room any time soon.

I also can't help wondering if Caroline will show up with open invite he gave her through his Aunt Catherine?

Ellen you write beautifully and I can't wait for more
Geri

"...their time together at Pemberley...there would be little of it." No, no, no! I want them to have lots of time. Lydia is going to ruin it, isn't she? This chapter was so sensual & lovely. Of course, I want much more!

Well, that was interesting. Umm...you gals may have liked it, too.

Ellen, just remember the email I wrote to you. You'll understand in a couple of weeks.

Jack C.

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooh Ellen you have surely outdone yourself with this chapter! It has to be the hottest (or do I mean coldest hmm?) pond scene ever!! Loved it!!

But sounds like this idyllic existence isn't going to last long...

Ooooooooh! Hot chapter, that was!

Now, I agree with everybody else's wishes, but I have one of my own too. Call me insane, but I am looking forward to the moment when Caroline arrives. I love it so much when she makes a fool of herself over Darcy! And her ego is so inflated in this story, the scene will be memorable.

But of course, I have nothing against more Darcy and Elizabeth hot encounters (I may be insane, but I'm not foolish!)

YaHoo!! Love the sexual & sensual chemistry between them! Now I want to see orangecicle wilt in the Nevada sun!

those girls out west certainly know how to have some fun.

BTW, has Caroline seen those other sketches?

1 2 3 4 5 6