Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ellen G's Silver Dust

Wow- that chapter leaves me giddy with joy! I bet that water was cold-- but no doubt, Darcy could warm me up!

Well Darcy just had to have that last bit of confirmation on the additional birthmark.
So our little Lizzy isn't that modiste after all. I thought maybe him being there would be another reason that she would continue to be mad at him. I never dreamt they'd make out in the stream. wow!

Must we wait two weeks to see if anyone sneeks into anyones room any time soon.

I also can't help wondering if Caroline will show up with open invite he gave her through his Aunt Catherine?

Ellen you write beautifully and I can't wait for more
Geri

"...their time together at Pemberley...there would be little of it." No, no, no! I want them to have lots of time. Lydia is going to ruin it, isn't she? This chapter was so sensual & lovely. Of course, I want much more!

Well, that was interesting. Umm...you gals may have liked it, too.

Ellen, just remember the email I wrote to you. You'll understand in a couple of weeks.

Jack C.

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooh Ellen you have surely outdone yourself with this chapter! It has to be the hottest (or do I mean coldest hmm?) pond scene ever!! Loved it!!

But sounds like this idyllic existence isn't going to last long...

Ooooooooh! Hot chapter, that was!

Now, I agree with everybody else's wishes, but I have one of my own too. Call me insane, but I am looking forward to the moment when Caroline arrives. I love it so much when she makes a fool of herself over Darcy! And her ego is so inflated in this story, the scene will be memorable.

But of course, I have nothing against more Darcy and Elizabeth hot encounters (I may be insane, but I'm not foolish!)

YaHoo!! Love the sexual & sensual chemistry between them! Now I want to see orangecicle wilt in the Nevada sun!

those girls out west certainly know how to have some fun.

BTW, has Caroline seen those other sketches?

A great big THANK YOU to everyone who commented.

Alas, into every life a little rain must fall. Whether that downpour will take the form of Caroline or Lydia or Wickham, I ain't sayin'.

A wonderful chapter. So fantastic that I don't even mind sharing my name with the horse!!
A great variation on the Pemberley meeting; full of promise for the future.
Thanks
JulietR

Oh, JulietR! That was too funny!

Hi - am just checking to see if Chapter 18 had been posted yet. I hope Lizzy and Darcy are able to spend at least 1 night at Pemberley before she and Jane have to return home.

Cheers,
Julia B --> Anxiously looking forward to more of this wonderful story!

Any news on when Ellen will be next posting, Renee?

Any news on when Ellen will be next posting, Renee?

No, my dear, but knowing Ellen, it can't be long...

Alas, into every life a little rain must fall. Whether that downpour will take the form of Caroline or Lydia or Wickham, I ain't sayin'. ...

I suppose we just have to wait for the rain to falll next....can anybody gave us the weather forecast... ..I suppose only Ellen knows it

Thanks for keeping me on my toes, ladies! I'm deep into the next chapter but I'm afraid it's nowhere near ready yet. Apologies for keeping y'all waiting. I guess I spoiled you by posting almost weekly with my last one.

No worries dearie...I guess we all just have to revisit the previous chapters ..but that doesn't mean we wouldn't want you to post soonn ..(ohhhh...greeedy me.. )

Ima

My dear Ellen, I wish I was as deep in the next chapter together with you! But... I'll patiently await my turn.

Meanwhile, why not enjoy this beautiful song by Natasha Bedingfield?

Have to think of Ellen's Lizzy every time I hear this song.

AAahhhh - wonderful! Thank you! You do know how to tease...can't wait for more!

how wonderful is that song? :) ....I've never heard that song before but am glad that you posted it Renee.

YW, my dears, I'm a great fan of this singer, recommended to me some time ago by our esteemed authoress AbbyB

Ellen... please........... ..my heart is bursting...

Ima

Oh, Ima, I feel so guilty! Every time I sit down to finish the chapter, something else comes up. And I'm thisclose to finishing it, too!

Fear not! It won't be long now.

Dearie

Now I am feeling guilty for putting pressure on you...it is just...you know how we are all out ere...since you are thisclose..I can stop banging my head..and my heart is beating normally again...thanks Ellen for putting up with me...I just luvvvvvvv your cowboy..oops cow"MAN"..I did'nt think I can call Darcy a boy!!
Ima

Love this story, can't wait for each new chapter, please hurry - is the site off line? noticed no new postings since 26th Sept

Diane, thanks for the shout-out.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I believe there have been no new postings just because no one's ready yet. I hope to have my chapter ready by week's end...but don't hold me to it.

I'm so looking forward to it, my dear.

Ellen let see what happen last? I know what was involved. No wet shirt for Darcy though. hmmmm Was Lizzy at Pemberley? I can't seem to remember it has been so long.

Please hurry and post again I'm off to reread a few chapters

Ellen,

I really need my cowboy Darcy fix. I'm all jittery and hallucinating without it. I keep seeing something really bad happening before these two really get a chance (now, why would I think that?). Please post and put me out of my misery.

Gee, Amy Lynn, what makes you think that my next post will reassure you that nothing bad is about to happen?

I hope to have my chapter ready by week's end...

Yoohoo.. Ellen..
Its Friday! (end o' the week over here). Your 'Silver Dust' fans are anxiously awaiting Chapter 18!

what makes you think that my next post will reassure you that nothing bad is about to happen?

HA! You crack me up.

Cheers,
Julia B -> on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter

Julia B and other fans,

Ummmm, you'll notice I said I hope to have the chapter finished by week's end. Guess it didn't work out that way. Sorry. My bad.

Nevertheless, you can take heart in the knowledge that it will be soon, if not right away.

Lol no need to be sorry! We will read the next chapter regardless of when you post it!

Just putting in a little more encouragement:) Actually it sounds as though you don't need that so much as a few extra hours in the day. Don't we all! I hope to read a new chapter of your rugged Darcy soon!

Checking my mailbox every half hour...

Ellen,

Awaiting your next chapter with bated breath! Soon?

OMG, I'm so frustrated that I haven't finished this chapter! Yes, soon, very soon. The storyline is all there, just some of the details need to be added. I just need a few minutes to myself.

Good luck, Ellen! I can't wait!

Ellen~ Don't worry! We know it will be worth the wait!

Yes, dear, we have plenty of chapters to re-read and enjoy. Take your time, we aren't going anywhere!

Waiting patiently (!) and knowing that it will be worth while!!

Breathlessly barging in to announce that chapter 18 has just been posted. Enjoy, my dears.

Lydia! Lydia Lydia ..I know Iknow we are reading P&P ere...but but stillllll ..they are doing so fine especially after Lizzy's uncertainties being solved..and all the passion shown before...and Mr Parker... grrrrrrrrrr..are you sure that he is being efficient..or is he a servant of Lady Cat or worst still Caroline's spy.. he he he...but whatever you decide Ellen...it is simply marvelous....I simply couldnt believe that you've posted...it is my dream that came through....thanks

So happy to see another posting of this wonderful story. Thanks for having Darcy be so passionate and patient with Lizzy. I'm so glad he was able to reassure her of his love before she did something rash. And now to rescue stupid Lydia from the brothel!

I love your story Ellen! Thanks for sharing it with us.

I was all set for a nice romp in the hay! Darn you Lydia..you stupid, stupid girl!!

Great chapter...thanks Ellen!

"Did you have a good ride, Lizzy?"

I love that innocent question from Jane--and Lizzy's doubts later. It seems quite credible that after the heat of the moment, she might start to wonder, what have I done.

This chapter made me smile a lot--until humour interruptus with the telegram about Lydia. I guess we're headed into a rough ride for a bit now. As always, I am looking forward to all of it--uh, you know what I mean.

GEEZ!!! This is the point in the story that always makes me want to pull my (Lydia's) hair. Thank goodness William knows Wickham's habits and the times are a little different during this era so we know that Lydia won't be forced to marry the very cad set out to destroy her.

I had to laugh at Elizabeth's imagination running away with her in the earlier part of the chapter, though. Poor William was just sitting there content to have his girl in his home and she's imagining he no longer loves her and just wants to get into her work pants. LOL Thank goodness they seem to finally have reached the point where they communicate with one another in a completely honest way. That will be a much better footing for their relationship. Now, will Elizabeth go with William or will she return home to calm the almost certain hysteria in the Bennet household? What will Jane do?

Thanks for all your hard work in bringing us such a good story, Ellen.

I have missed this story!

Oooh if I could get my hands on Lydia she wouldn't be able to sit for a month! A switch for her and horsewhipping for Wickham!!!

So GLAD to have this story continued! Stupid, stupid Lydia! But Darcy & Lizzy are so sexy together!!

1 2 3 4 5 6