Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sophie's Symphony No 2

Mrs Darcy is soooooooooooooo excited, dear friends. She has just posted chapter 1 of Sophie's new modern retelling of P&P "Symphony No. 2"

Enjoy!

Re: Sophie's Symphony No 2

I have just finished reading this and I thought it was amazing. This is such a new slant as it was Elizabeth that firmly stuck her foot in her mouth. So Darcy is blind and I have to wonder if this is a permanent condition or only temporary. I have a feeling that it is the former.
I look forward very much to your next posting.
Many Thanks
Jo

WOW!
This is great so far! I like how Lizzy was the first to "stick her foot in her mouth". I wonder how it will all turn out. :) Thanks for the new story.

Wow, what a great spin on the classic story. I love how Lizzy jumps to the wrong conclusion. A blind Darcy is intriguing. I'm looking forward to more postings.

just stoppen' by to see if you posted yet. :(

Quite a begining :) Look forward to more!

***I have this really bad feeling that your not going to write anymore on either of these stories....is this true??? Please say NO and post soon! :O)

Oh no, they will get finished. Just real life is very hectic as usual. This is the busiest term for a teacher - it will quieten down in a few weeks. I keep nibbling away at both stories but work comes first.

Don't worry - they'll get finished.

You never let your fans down, don't I know it, dear Sophie.

Good luck with the students. Hope the won't give you a hard time.

This is great news! I was afraid for a second. (I'm not sure if I was over-reacting or not...although I started to think that it might just be my pregnancy hormones kicking in...lol). Thanks for the update! :)

More please{quoting Dickens}.

I just found this story and it is such a great beginning. I hope you will post more. Soon!