Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ayden's Ebb and Flow

I hope I'll make you happy then, Barbara, with chapter 20 and 21 one. Enjoy!

Love, love, love this story!!!
When can we expect more?

I can't wait for the revenge by by Darcy & Jane. Wickham is really begging for it. These two chapters were delightful & sensual treats!

God I love this story!! more please and soon! please say you will continue soon!!

Love this story!! Looking forward to more!!
Please update soon!!

Chapter 22 and 23 are up, my dears. Enjoy!

Wow, that was something!!!
I almost got a shock when I read the announcement about the new chapters. I had forgotten about it all... I had to read some former chapters to know what had happened before...

But now I am glad it continues and I look forward to read furter...

22 & 23 were so wonderful....so comforting and so sensual, too. Nice! I wish so much for Elizabeth & William's happiness and yet I feel there might be more problems on the way. I am so glad I don't exactly remember what's next. It's fun to read it as if it was the first time. I loooooved their shower!

Chapters 24-28, plus the epilogue have just been posted on Ayden's pages, my dears. Enjoy!

Two Ebb and Flow vignettes will be posted soon! Stay tuned for these two lovely bonuses.

I cannot even begin to pick a favorite scene or favorite line to quote, Ayden. I guess Georgie's response to Wickham would be the highlight today's post but all of it was romantic, passionate, funny, and delightful. The details of the nature scenes was also very nice. Thank you for re-posting this story. I think I love it even more than I did originally and that is saying a lot!

I love this story! Darcy breaking down and cry brought tears to my eyes... honestly. Fortunately it were happy tears

Thanks ever so much Ayden! This romantic feel-good story made my day

Love love this story, and such a beautiful ending! Thanks so much Ayden, for this wonderful story

Posted by Gayle:

Gayle
What a great way to spend a summer Friday! Thanks for a very entertaining story.

I ha et you know what a wonderful story E@F is - I couldn't stop reading once I started - thankyou !!!!!

I absolutely loved this. I posted a review on my Pride and Prejudice blog: http://thebennetsisters.wordpress.com/2010/06/01/fanfiction-review-ebb-and-flow-by-ayden/

Thank you so much! My first fanfic glimpse and I adored it.

Jennifer
I absolutely loved this. I posted a review on my Pride and Prejudice blog: http://thebennetsisters.wordpress.com/2010/06/01/fanfiction-review-ebb-and-flow-by-ayden/

Thank you so much! My first fanfic glimpse and I adored it.

So pleased your first glimpse was on my site. I hope there will be more fanfiction stories to your liking.

cheers
Renée

What a lovely, warm story!

Irene

Absolutely one of the best variations I have ever read! Riveted till the very end and STILL wanted more!! Thanks so much!!!