Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ellen G's The Food of Love

Judy, thanks for writing! I haven't had a comment on this particular story for a very long time.

If you haven't already read them, "The Lesson" and "Hunsford Revisited" are in the same vein. Every now and then I get a request for another such vignette, but I haven't written a new one for a while.

Glad you enjoyed!

Every now and then I get a request for another such vignette, but I haven't written a new one for a while.

Consider this as another request for a vignette then, my wonderful Ellen.

I've copied this message from a new thread, in case you didn't notice it, Ellen.

Ellen,

I can't express to you enough how much I adore these intimate short stories of Darcy and Elizabeth. I absolutely crave reading these snapshots into their intimate life.
I love when he refers to his wife as Miss Bennet, LOL!You are able to capture their love for one another but also the pure animal lust that exists between them.
Please write more, would love to continue the adventure....

Judy

Renée

Renee, thank you so much. You're right...I didn't catch the new thread.

Judy: I'm delighted you enjoyed the series. Every now and then there's a call to write a new one, but I didn't want to start repeating myself. Still, I'm at the end of my current WIP, and you never know...