Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Naughty Star by Malena

This is absolutely hilarious Malena!!!

What a clever swap, and to have Elizabeth/Bingley oggling off Darcy is just too funny!!

Thank you for this and PP, can't wait for further updates!!

Sue

Oh, you have really put a new twist on Elizabeth & Darcy, Charles & Jane! To now know each other's secrets and the inter-workings of what is talked about each other, is to funny! Lizzy acting very foward and then Darcy going along with the banter until it reminded him of "Elizabeth Bennet"! To funny! Now Charles will hear how Jane feels about him and see the true Jane! Can't wait to read the next chapters.....

I really love Elizabeth when she "gets high", she is hilarious ! Poor Darcy suddenly attracted to his best friend is pretty funny too. Darcy is so patient with "Bingley", he is a true mother hen !
Usually, I don't care about Jane and Bingley, but I can't wait to see what's going on back at Longbourn !

Neither do I care for them. But this case is different, since Bingley is Lizzy.I have been writing chapter 4 and believe me...can hardly contain my glee. O my! It will be very difficult to concentrate on PP now!!!

This is too funny! MUST HAVE MORE!

My sides are hurting from laughing so hard. Poor Darcy!

Glad to hear that,Ruth! Eagerly waiting for yourversion, must say.

I LOVE THIS STORY!The possibilities of this story are endless!!! Really funny! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!

Thanks Fifi.I am having a lot of fun writing it too. Bingley and Jane's chapter is taking me a little longer than expected, for I do not want to miss any possible situation that can bring up a good laugh. Be patient. My beta and I are working together at this.

Malena I find myself having to comment again while we wait for the next chapter. I have said several times how I can hardly wait to see what is happening at Longbourn with Lizzy/Bingley.

However as I read Lucy comment: “I cannot wait to see how Charles reacts when he wakes up looking like Elizabeth!”

After Bingley finally realize something isn’t right when Jane keeps calling him Lizzy (which I imagine will take a while.) I envision innocent (which is what I always see him as) Bingley standing in front of a full length mirror in his Shift and Stays lustfully running his hands down his/Lizzy ample curve-a-tious breasts down her waist over her hips and down to her center core. His eyes flutter as he passes out and crashes to the floor. LOL

Malena please hurry I really want more.

This is absolutely hilarious and very cute!! Thank you and cant wait to see what happens next!

I envision innocent (which is what I always see him as) Bingley standing in front of a full length mirror in his Shift and Stays lustfully running his hands down his/Lizzy ample curve-a-tious breasts down her waist over her hips and down to her center core. His eyes flutter as he passes out and crashes to the floor.
LOL!!!!
SmileyCentral.com
Though I must confess Mr Bingley's reaction in the story will be sth like...SmileyCentral.com
Plus he will be subjected to quite unexpected treatment from the part of his new sisters and his beau... The chapter is in the expert hands of my beta now. As soon as she finds time to have a look at it, it will be posted. But since she is struggling to get time to write her own story, you must be patient.
Thans for the idea Geri...and to you Lice, for taking time to comment. It is very flattering to see how many people feel like leaving their thoughts on this one. It certainly spurs me to keep writing...

Laugh along, ladies and gents, with chapter 4 of Malena's hilarious "A Naughty Star".

"They were thinking of different mice, you know"
[ This keeps getting better and better.

I nearly fell over laughung, at Bingley's 'missing manly parts', and how he reacted to Jane. I wonder that E doesn't figure out what happened sooner? Perhaps Bingley is more intelligent than we origionally thought? Thanks again! Hope to see another post soon!

Bingley with Jane at Longbourn did not disappoint--it was as funny as Elizabeth with Darcy Netherfield. I was a bit scandalized to find out that "Elizabeth" had been, apparently, fondling her sister all night as they slept in bed--Bingley of course thinking he was dreaming. But wasn't Jane a wee bit surprised at Elizabeth's intimate touching?

Reading on, I realized we cannot be sure of how intimate the touching was--maybe just a combination of not-so-scandalous reality and hyper fantasy on the part of the sleeping Bingley? Whatever it was, Jane apparently did not feel it was untoward, so I guess no foul, all fair.

Bingley realizing that he had "lost" something, too funny! Although you characterize him as not a bright guy, he was smart enough to figure our that his wish upon a star was at fault and he suspects (correctly?) that it will be temporary. But first, more hijinks, please!

I wonder that E doesn't figure out what happened sooner? Perhaps Bingley is more intelligent than we origionally thought?
Bingley is more naive than Elizabeth. He is a kind of free spirit, boyish if you want...hence more prone to believe the unbelievable...like a child. If you told Bingley that you have seen an angel, he would probably look up at the sky.
Elizabeth on her part has her feet on the ground, so it is more difficult for her to believe in the supernatural. She was trying to find a reasonable explanation to what was happening to her.

I was a bit scandalized to find out that "Elizabeth" had been, apparently, fondling her sister all night as they slept in bed
So was I ...was not sure whether the scene would bother anyone...but as you put it, we will never know the extent of Bingley's real activities amidst the sheets... Jane is too good even to realise what was going on...Also she was sleeping all the time.
But Bingley is a gentleman...I am sure he will not repeat the yielding of favours while in Elizabeth's skin.

Love the missing mice. This chapter was so so funny, Malena! Lizzy at Longbourn should be very amusing. Looking forward to it!

oh my, what an amazing story it is
love it

hahaha ...you woke up the whole Bennets household to look for Bingley's balls a.k.a mice ...i almost died laughing when someone (was that Lydia?) said.."Mice? You mean two? Lord!" ... so whats next a private meeting between "Bingley"& "Lizzy" imagine the jealous/outrage reactions they will be getting

Malena I was laughing so hard my daughter's husband thought I was crying.

What a great chapter. See know we know why I don't write where you went was so much better.

Darcy is going to have to get suspicious when Bingley all of a sudden can hold a literary conversation.

That was hilarious! The whole scene at the Bennets' had me in tears. Poor Bingley! Thankfully, as you said, he's a gentleman and won't take advantage of this situation the next time... Now Lizzy is going to Longbourn, "on foot" I wonder how will they react when they meet.

Can't wait for your next post!

The picture of all the Bennet girls, holding up their night dresses and screaming was hysterical. Then Mr. Bennet and Hill with the brooms was just too much.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You've made my evening!

-Ruth

So Bingley has the best night of his life and Jane simply... sleeps ?
Bingley's morning meeting with the Bennet clan was hilarious ! Please update soon !

"The picture of all the Bennet girls, holding up their night dresses and screaming was hysterical. Then Mr. Bennet and Hill with the brooms was just too much"

Exactly! Everytime I picture that scene I lose it

I can't wait to see Elizabeth's confrontation with....herself

My dears, chapter 5 of this hilarious story has just been posted. Enjoy!

R~ <- still

"Once he had figured out all that the rest was not half as difficult" Charles to the rescue!

LOL! I can't wait to see Caroline get what she deserves. This was a wonderful chapter. I loved having Lizzy's mouth spouting Bingley's words. Delightful!!

Thank you for another chapter. If Jane has a brain she must be quite cofussed by Lizzy/Bingley's comments.

I'm dying to see how Bing/Lizzy and Lizzy/Bing receive each other.

Need I say more please.
Geri

excellent!!

Hilarious, as always, Malena. Mr Collins got his just desserts, I love love love that. The nerve!

Finally Bingley finds out right on time about his scheming sister's plans. What is she/he going to do about it?...

And finally, Lizzy/Bings is on his/her way to Longbourn, but we know how she likes to walk cross-country. So, it makes me wonder... are they going to meet along the road, or are they going to miss the chance? Can't wait to find out!

Thank you!

Love this story!
Imaging izzy trying to escape out the window was too funny
Will Bingley & Lizzy have a chance to compare notes!
And how will Bingley get Lizzy to change her mind about Darcy!

Can't wait for more!

Awesome chapter ! That was hilarious ! So many things happened ! Poor Bingley, to be kissed by the slimy toad ! So will Bingley and Elizabeth meet ? Will Bingley tell Darcy that Elizabeth hates his guts ? Or will he try to convince Elizabeth that she is wrong about Darcy ? I can't wait to find out !

Malena, I've been too busy to reply, but this story just keep getting funnier and funnier. I'm enjoying myself immensely.

EllenG
... this story just keep getting funnier and funnier. I'm enjoying myself immensely.

I couldn't agree more. When posting a new installment I'm chuckling or all the way through. It's clever, original and sooooo utterly funny and entertaining. A story to cherish forever.

...which reminds me of another story to cherish forever... What about a little bit more of SD, my dearest Ellen?

Malena it has been awhile will you be updating soon?
Geri

Here you go, Geri and all other fans, chapter 6 has been posted on Malena's pages. It's hilarious, Mrs Darcy couldn't stop laughing... and so sweet at the same time. *sighs with contentment*

I loved, loved, loved this chapter ! It's hilarious ! I love the awkwardness Elizabeth feels in a man's body, the way she fights her attraction to Darcy, you write Darcy and Bingley's rapport beautifully, they look so comfortable and easy together, their friendship rings so true ! It seems Darcy is very close to the truth, I hope he realizes pretty soon that his gut instinct is right, it will make things even better !

Bingley/Lizzy squatting to pee, Darcy watching him I can't wait for Darcy to see them together and how they act. He'll figure it out on his own but will he help them? Very funny.

This was syuch a funny chapter! Loved Bingley calling him "Sir" & "Mr Darcy" and Elizabeth calling him "Darcy." And the scene in the woods was priceless!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! Oh, absolutely brilliant! You really made my day!

brillant! this story is so funny and witty
love it
cathy

Those around me thought I had become suddenly deranged I was laughing so hard. But the funniest line had to be the very last of the post.

More, please--gotta see how Darcy reacts to Elizabeth's enthusiastic greeting. I can imagine, but yours has proven so much funnier!

As always, hilarious!! But how could you leave it there?! Please, post soon!

can't stop laughing! please post soon.

Darcy you have come says Elizabeth. Oh dear I lmao. Will Darcy figure it out?
Geri

Malena,

Oh, this was too much fun!

If Darcy was suspicious, Elizabeth (Bingley's) greeting of him must make him even more so!

Love it! Can't wait for more! (Although I love 'Parson Pleasure' too!)

Hugs,

-Ruth

This is laugh out loud funny!!!! Thank you so much!!!

[...] yet her figure, her voice, her scent had already unleashed a little storm within his pantaloons [...]

Rush over to Malena's pages, my dears, another hilarious chapter of A Naughty Star has just been posted. Enjoy!

Loved the word "sternutation", a new one. Bingley going off with Lizzy. Darcy in an uproar both in body and mind. Too funny. More please.

This story just keeps getting better and better! The interaction between Darcy and "Elizabeth" was classic. I was so glad to see that you posted this chapter so soon. Can't wait for the next one!

1 2 3 4 5 6