Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Up From the Ashes by Sofie

Just reread this (for about the 5th time lol) and just thought I'd drop you a line. I absolutely love this story...just enough angst to keep it interesting and your characterisations are awesome!

Any chance of some more writing in the future?

Re: Up From the Ashes by Sofie

Thanks Kate! It makes me feel good to know you like this story well enough to reread it so many times.

I'd love to tell you that I have another story in the works, but aside from my two WIPs (one a regency and one a Mary Stewart crossover ) that I've not worked on for many months, I have no P&P stories planned at all. I have three original stories that will take precedence over FF when my muse finally returns. I am also an artist and all my creative energy of late has been directed towards my painting. I know I will write again, possibly when the winter months keep me indoors swaddled in blankets.

Take care, Kate, and in the meantime you could reread my other story posted here, Time of the Season, or check out the many others I have posted at the Bennetgirls story site.