Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ellen G's Silver Dust

Very clever & sensible that Lizzy is! I am glad Charlotte is the girl for the colonel instead of Caroline. The epilogue was so sweet & funny. Ellen, I have loved the whole fun story!

Ellen,
I'm going to miss this story and will return to re-read it regularly. I never would have thought I'd enjoy westerns, but you've done an icredible job. The wedding night... WHEW! I think we all needed that. THANK YOU!!!!

* CLAP * CLAP * CLAP *
Very clever Ellen. Thank you for writing an epilogue to your wonderful story. That's funny L&D need to tire out Georgiana in order to have some time alone. And, Charlotte and Richard?! - that's an interesting twist. The ending has me in stitches.

Again, many thanks for sharing "Silver Dust" with us. I look forward to your next story!

Cheers,
Julia B

Oh, this is bittersweet! I'm so happy you've published this installment, but at the same time regret the story has come to its end.

This has been a fantastic storyline, and how fortunate for us that it was you, the talented Ellen G., that came up with it, for you are always a pleasure to read.

And, now I think of it, about the story ending... well, it can always find continuity in our imagination!

Thanks, everyone, for all the love. Sorry it took me so long to complete. It was a lot of fun, though, wasn't it?

Thanks, everyone, for all the love. Sorry it took me so long to complete. It was a lot of fun, though, wasn't it?

It certainly was! And I, for one, am anxiously waiting for your next creation.

Ellen
I'm late at replying but beleive me I enjoyed the chapter. So I take it she didn't even do the break shot.
Thank you for sharing your gift with us.
Geri

Ellen, Ellen! that was super great! I can't tell you how much i really love love all your stories, particularly this one! A gutsy Lizzy with a stud like Darcy, so swoon-worthy I'm sad to see them go but all good things must come to an end. I can only hope that you already have a new plot coming up for fans like me hahaha! A BIG thank you for this brillant story!