Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Naughty Star by Malena

haha im lovin this story more and more...
i really hope you'd finish this soon, i just cant bear waiting for new chapters...

thanks malena!

I'm really enjoying your stories Malena, you have such great humor in them. And this Naughty star really is a hoot! Elizabeth as Bingley in a small bed between Darcy and the Colonel!! Such fun. I can't wait for the next stop at the nearest inn... lol. Please post another chapter soon.

Thank you both Apples and Reske,
The next chapter is being polished and will be sent for betaing over the week end. But my poor beta does have a real life, unlike me, you know, and we will have to wait patiently for her to have a go at it before she sits in front of the computer to correct my lousy grammar.

I haven't laughed this much in years! At one point, my kids thought I was having a fit or something, and I couldn't stop laughing long enough to explain that I was really laughing. Thanks so much! I cannot wait till the next chapter is posted.

Am so glad you have, my dear. It really delights me to know how much people enjoy the story. It is meant to distract us a little from the hardships of real life.

Chapter 16 has just been posted, my dears. Enjoy!

R~ <- still wiping tears of laughter from her eyes

No wonder Darcy thought it was Lizzie. Didn't see that coming. Too funny!!!! Post soon. Pleeeeeaze!

Oh, this chapter was too, too funny. Poor Elizabeth. Now I really can't wait for the next chapter. And did Bingley get caught in bed with Jane???

teb

To Cindy who posted before me--true that! So did not see that coming.

But now that it has happened, I can see it makes sense. The shift happened, and the same naughty star that could take one mind and put it in another body can certainly just go ahead and switch body and mind to a different geography.

This is so good. This also explains why the Colonel was wrapping "Bingley" in his arms--must have seemed quite natural in the night. And Darcy awakening speaking of Lizzy.

Okay, I am extremely excited and eager to see what happens next? Will these two men wonder how Elizabeth comes to be standing in their bedroom as they awaken? Will they be scandalized--Mr. Darcy losing all interest in such a wanton lass? Or, will one or both of them be moved to protect the girl, who they will suppose has stumbled into this embarassing position by some unfathomable mistake? Or, or...?

I don't know. My other problem is how to make myself move away from the computer screen until you make your next post--make it soon, please!! I am in pain. . . from laughter and suspense.

Lizzy is back in her own body with the two gentlemen, oh my! Please post soon irene

If Lizzy is in bed with 2 men, is Bingley in bed with Jane!
Hurry back with more!

I did not think she would actually wake up as a girl!
oh Malena, you're very evil and cruel
This means that Bingley will wake up next to Jane!
Tell she is onle seeing herself thus, she hasn't fully turned back.

I'm undecided, part of me wishing that the bodyswap was undo, part of me wished that Elizabeth is merely seeing things, because surely the Colonel would have screamed the inn down by now.

please please come back soon Malena

Dear all...am delighted I got you by surprise.This is indeed getting more and more into me. I have a hundred and thousand ideas so you had better hold on to your bonnets.
Hangnhu...You call me evil? The story is called A Naughty Star...what else can you expect?

Lacy..I love all your introspection! I wish I could have more time to write all the ideas that come to my mind.
Thanks for taking the time to comment. It is a caress to my soul!
Your questions will be answered soon, ladies. Chapter 17 and 18 are already written. They just need polishing...

Malena
I can't help thinking that she probably wished herself back into Bingley the same time he wished himself back to Lizzy, and now she is Bingley again hense the Col see's Bingley.

I also cannot help wondering why the Rich Darcy, Bingley and Fitzwilliam would be sharing a bed in the first place?

I can't wait for Ch 17 & 18
Geri

My dear Geri,
I think I have said, in chapter 15, that they had been caught by an unexpected snow storm , as many other travallers must, hence the scarcity of rooms
Thanks for posting a comment, dearest. I love the thoughful reader

forgive my harsh assessment Malena, I was too surprised initially, now thinking about it, a very naughty star indeed. lets hope she leaves no lasting damage to either party.

I take it Elizabeth & Bingley have truly swap back, what uproars shall be at Longbourn? Though Mrs Bennet would be in euphoria for her five thousand a year son in law. But Mr Bennet is missing his favourite daughter, and dear Jane must be wondering what happen to her dear sister.

Darcy, he saw Elizabeth in his dream, no more disturbing ones of Bingley, phew, must be very relieved.

anyway, come back soon, update either stories, I love them both

This story is brilliant!
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!
Kim

Hanghnu,
Promise you will soon see the light.
Kim, thanks for your comment. Am glad you're enjoying it!

i most certainly did not expect this...
haha, i cannot wait for more of the story, as well as the scene in longbourn if bingley is caught on the same bed with jane
jumping with excitement...thanks malena!

Chapter 17 is up, my dears. It seems impossible, but the story gets funnier still!

oh dear oh dear
poor Bingley, poor Elizabeth, those two need to be near each other, in case anything happens. The colonel holding Elizabeth through the night? Why, why Malena.
I can't decide to laugh or cry at this comedy.
But next time, if the two wishes to be back to their normal self, I do hope neither are in a potential compromising situation, though I doubt you'll transfer them back to where they suppose to live, ie. like the first time you got Bingley in Longbourn and Lizzy at Netherfield.

more more please Malena

This is way too comical. Bingley, poor Bingley, I was afraid if he woke and found his true self he might be headed for the alter and bedlam at the same time.

Elizabeth has a little more sense. She is at least trying to figure out a way. Love that she slept between Fitz and the Darce, both dreaming of her. As I said way too comical.

Loved the chappie!!!

teb

The latest chapter reminds me yet again that you have a premise that is gold and you are mining it for all its mighty worth.

This was so deliciously funny--I rushed through it once and then went back to slowly savor the situations: Elizabeth realizes she does love Darcy, and in that instant, she is in her body and in his arms! But that cannot be--how would a virgin explain that--so, magically, she leaves her body again, and there before an amazed Colonel Fitzwilliam stands Bingley--who was a girl a minute ago.

Now that the colonel has seen, despite all the persuading Darcy tries to do, will his belief that Bingley had been for a brief moment, a girl, become a part of the plot going forward? Even if it lead to nothing more, it was a great scene. Oh, and your description of poor Bingley's predicament--including his up-close-and-personal moment with the woman who he wishes could be his mother-in-law. It was not the moment he wanted

This story is wonderful!

What fun... but too short! I simply cannot get enough of this story!

Does this mean Elizabeth is going to change back to her female form eventually? That was fun having only the colonel be the witness. Loved it!

My money is on Lizzy figuring out how to transform back. How quickly can she get back to Longbourn?
Delightful chapter. Thank you very much
Geri

Here you go, my dears, chapter 18 has just been posted!

Malena, I love your story! The new chapters can not come quite quick enough! :)

Thank you, Izabella. I hope I could write more often!

Oh No! Not Jane and Collins, ugh. And the Colonel wants to prove his theory about Bingley. Great chapter. More please, irene

You spoiled us in Dec. I hope there's a new chapter coming soon.

Me too! Actually, I check at least once a day. (hint, hint... PP as well)

Everything is fine gals. Its only my beta is on a stand by mode. She doesnt think she can have time to check on my stories for...humphs indefinitely. So I am checking and double checking until i can safely say it is minimally correct. And no...no one else will do.

malena
Everything is fine gals. Its only my beta is on a stand by mode. She doesnt think she can have time to check on my stories for...humphs indefinitely. So I am checking and double checking until i can safely say it is minimally correct. And no...no one else will do.

Malena, we dont need perfection..just another post!

Chapter 21 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

teasing, teasing Malena, and poor Lizzy...
I can't wait for the next chapter (maybe a meeting between E and D?)

All of a sudden after reading chapter 21, I remembered how angry I was at Darcy after reading the Ch where he was paying so much special attention to the Blond chick. And I got a flash, was he doing that because he was worried that he was starting to feel sexually atracted to Bing/Lizzy and it scare him? I believe his subconsious realize that Bing/Lizzy is LIzzy.

Your writting Malena is amazing.
Geri

Thank you Geri,
You are absolutely right. Darcy must know, but his practical mind prevents him from acknowledging the whole thing. Proof after proof he simply rejects the idea because it is too preposterous, too fantastic.
Thanks for your insightful comment!

that chapter 21 was absolutely not enough Malena
but I'm glad the Jane will not be marrying Mr Collins and for Elizabeth quick thinking. I wonder if she suspect that poor Charles has been imprisoned, or is she only thinking of how to get back to her Darcy? This is the last swap, right, Malena?

Thank you, thank you Geri for that insight
Darcy rejection is better than plain blindness, it would also explain why he spend so much time with Charles, teaching him fencing, boxing

Thankfully, Lizzy came up with a clever idea to stop the Collins/Jane nupitals.
Can't wait till we find out how Lizzy succeeds/fails with her attempt to contact her avoded betrothed.
More please, Irene

Each chapter just makes me want more! I look forward to see how Elizabeth makes contact with Darcy. I am enjoying this fantasy. It's been fun, Malena!

Chapter 22 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

I am so happy for another chapter of this fun story! I love Elizabeth's words about her beau and hope something will happen for her soon. Was the bouquet from Mr. Bingley? That was a good cliffhanger!

What a great chapter! I sure hope you won't make us wait as long as Lizzie for the next. She certainly is acting much like Marianne, eh? I hope Darcy doesn't pull a Willoughby move.

Yes, Wendi. Totally taken from Marianne's woes. Though not so much tragical. Darcy is no Willoughby, LOL.
Glad you two enjoyed it, gals.Thanks for the comments. Next chapter perhaps you'll find a happy Fanny...I mean Elizabeth.

I do too think that card and flower are from Bingley, not Darcy. After all, why would Darcy send Elizabeth flower? Is he not in Kent? Actually, I'm not sure of the months, but will they go to Hunsford?

Malena, do come back soon, I love this story.

Oh, there are so many questions. Lizzy sent the note to Darcy's house ofcourse but is Bingley still with his family? Is Bingley still drugged? Are the flowers from Darcy or Bingley?

Please post soon - I'm not sure I can stand being is suspense for long.

Muahaha

Enjoyed the chapter Malena.
Can't wait to find out who wrote the note and sent the flowers.

Thank you, thank you! Im thrilled with the number of comments this chapter has inspired! I ll do my best to have a new chapter by the week end.

Chapter 23 is up, dear friends. Enjoy!

1 2 3