Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rachael's Going Digital

Rachael,

Love your stories! WWDOOH was a great story. So glad to find it posted here. I first read it years ago at another website.

Hope you resume posting for Digital. Would love to read more about Sam and his adventures.

Liz

Thumbs-up to your presentation, dear Rachael!
"Read" you soon, then

Fabulous start - can't wait to see how everyone's turned out a few years down the track, especially given how much growing up happens between 14 and 18! Can't wait to read more - any chance of meeting Sam's biological father?

One tiny quibble - there's no "u" in "Qantas"...

I was so excited when I opened this, because I thought Rachel had posted again...

Chapter 2 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

A lovely chapter and a great intro to friendly and enthusiastic Australians for Sam.
I know that overwhelming exhaustion that comes with jet lag and long distance travel; dreadful at the time, but he'll get over it!
Thanks
JulietR

Rachael, I'm so glad that you're back. I've been checking in constantly in hopes of seeing more of Sam and his adventures in Australia.

More soon?

Yippeee! So glad to see Going Digital! I can't wait to see what's in store for Sam and will he meet his Dad in this story?????

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Rachael, thanks for the new chapter! I have just been thinking about how much I missed some of your old stuff so this helps make up for it. Sam is a favorite character and I hope he & Laura see eye-to-eye whether together or apart. I'd hate to see one of them unhappy. Thanks for posting!!

Thank you very much for your amazing stories!

I liked What We Did On Our Holidays and Snapshot very very very much, and I am now goeing to read Going Digital!!!

Please keep up your magnificent wonderful writing!

hug, Ninka

Hey Rachael,

Any chance you'll be continuing this story? I've really enjoyed everything else you've done and would like to see what happens to Sam as well as the rest of the family.