Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Inspiration??

Hi Kate!

Thanks for writing and I'm so glad you enjoyed my story. It's been awhile since anyone has noticed it! Renee (Mrs. Darcy herself!) was kind enough to let me know you had commented!

As for the position of a protocol officer, I"m afraid it's a composite of people's jobs. I worked for the government but not for Foreign Affairs so I know a little of the structure and I also used to work in the sales department of a high end hotel that had a specific sales manager for the "diplomatic" market. She ended up being a protocol officer for hotel and so I based a lot of Lizzy's job on her and her stories.

I wish I could give more of an inside scoop but sadly, my fiction really is fiction!

Again, thanks for writing to let me know you enjoyed. It was a thrill to see there are still readers for a story I finished quite awhile ago (though it seems like yesterday to me!)

Tracey

Re: chapter 17 of Tracey's Action & Reaction posted!

I have to say that this is one of my favorite P&P modern fanfiction stories. It is very well written. The plot is unique yet very Austen, although towards the end Elizabeth does get a little irrational boarding on annoying it is still beautiful. Basically, I really enjoyed this story and plan on reading it again.

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great story.

Re: chapter 17 of Tracey's Action & Reaction posted!

I really enjoyed this story, good job Tracey!