Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Obstacles to Overcome by Belén

Wendi,
all the modern stories that you will find here, are highly superior to many a regency story I have read. Rennee's and Andy's are particularly well written and engaging. While RO's is a very sexy intake, Julie's is enchantingly 60's. Every time I hear The Beatles I think of Julie's beautiful Modern "I Saw her Standing There" and I have longed to visit RO's home country and see 'Elizabeth' riding her bike to work ever since I read Renee's "And Very impolitic Too." Rush over to their pages and enjoy.

malena
Wendi,
all the modern stories that you will find here, are highly superior to many a regency story I have read. Rennee's and Andy's are particularly well written and engaging. While RO's is a very sexy intake, Julie's is enchantingly 60's. Every time I hear The Beatles I think of Julie's beautiful Modern "I Saw her Standing There" and I have longed to visit RO's home country and see 'Elizabeth' riding her bike to work ever since I read Renee's "And Very impolitic Too." Rush over to their pages and enjoy.

Thank you, Malena, for your sweet compliments. And I'll happily show you around on the backseat of my bike whenever you'll decide to make a European trip.

Two other moderns I'd like to recommend are: Tracey's Action and Reaction and Ayden's Ebb and Flow. Oh, and of course, Rachael's What We Did on Our Holidays.

Enjoy!

Thanks wendi!

I'm glad you were able to overcome your prejudice and give modern a chance! There are excelent modern sotries out there and It would be a pity if you missed them.

Hugs
B