Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Malena's Parson's Pleasure

Malena, thank you for the very lovely chapter! I am so glad he gave in to her. She needed all that wonderful reassurance form her husband-to-be. Very nicely written!

Hey... I have read this one as well... You're an excellent story writer, I've read some of the stories on your site also... gonna need more chapters... go to! LOL

Well,Thank you! I hope I can take up on those unfinished soon. Glad you are enjoying the result of my hobbie...you are some reader, my dear. Been devouring stories lately, I have noticed. And we have similar tastes. I too loved Julie's Beatle Story.
saludos
Male

This is a great story! I love the way Darcy's character changes throughout. He will be an amazing husband (of course!) I am hoping you will finish it. I'd love to find out how they end up. Do they keep the inheritance? or does Darcy become a real Parson (because he actually would be pretty good at it.) Darcy is amazing - he could do anything. - I'd just feel bad if his cousin and sister have to get married. Please finish it. . . it's hard for us to be left hanging. Thanks for sharing your writing.

Of course I will finish it. I just must find the inspiration. By the way, thank you for commenting. Knowing that people are still interested in seing the story to the end certainly adds to inspire an author.

Ladies and gents, having finished her spectacular "A Naughty Star" Malena's picked up "A Parson's Pleasure" again. I'm thrilled, and I'm sure so will you.

Enjoy chapter 33!

Oh joy! I am so happy to see Parson's Pleasure has a new chapter. I love that Darcy got procured the license and they are finally going to get married! That is unless something does not get in the way. I hope Elizabeth can explain and convince Georgiana that the Wickster is no good.
It's great to see your hand taking up the pen again Malena. I've missed this story.

This was a lovely, hopeful chapter. I hope there is a bun in the oven already. I always like when Elizabeth forms a sisterly bond with Georgiana--very nice!

Dear Malena.

I loved your “Naughty Star”, but I'm loving “A Parson's Pleasure” too.

Please give us a new chapter for Christmas.
Or make it 2 or 3 chapters, because is Christmas! Thank you!

Best regards,
Elisabete

Malena, Malena, where fore art thou Malena???

Malena, how I wish we could read a new chapter of your story. Please, please, please.

Chapter 34 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

The maid in the bed chamber got to see and hear more than she bargained for.

The Bennetts have arrived and will treat Darcy just like the long lost cousin they thought he was. How will that sit with the Bingleys and at Matlock?

Glad to see another chapter.

Irene
GRC

Love this chapter.
First with the maid seemingly going about her duties only to be shocked! -then to the kitchen she goes (the kitchen scene rather reminded me of Downton Abbey.
Second, the Bennets arrive and they are the same with Darcy as they once were. I think he would have it no other way and probably misses that time he spent in Hertforshire as he really has no family besides Georgiana.
As usual, great writing Malena. I was so happy to see you had posted. Looking forward to more.

What a nice surprise. Thank you Malena Can't wait for the wedding.

I thought the reunion with the Bennets was very sweet! That gossipy servant girl deserves to be fired IMO. I look forward to the wedding! I am so happy to have more of this fun story, Malena.

Chapter 35 has just been posted, dear readers. Enjoy!

Oh, what fun. Lydia & Kitty acting normal and Darcy thinking nothing of it.
Loved that he delivered new bonnets and they were all hugging him. This story is so fun.
What a great continuation!
Thanks for the new chappie!

Renée O
Chapter 35 has just been posted, dear readers. Enjoy!

YEA!!!! lol .. I just left a post at AHA begging for more of this story and decided to pop over here to leave another plea and VOILA!! here is ch 35!! YEA!! Way to Go! Please ... not so long a wait for 36 ... lol

What a laugh!

Everyone is getting an earful and an eyeful.

Lord Matlock is probably glad his children are older and not subject to the Bennett girls shanigans.

Darcy was wonderful with the new bonnets.

Irene

I had to laugh at Darcy's preparedness at having hats for all the ladies. Poor Lizzy and Darcy will have to endure her family for awhile after they wed.

That being said: I so want someone to put an end to Lydia getting everything she wants and Mrs Bennet's screachings. Where was Mr Bennet during all of this.

Can't wait for the Ball.
Geri