Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: As we have had the sad news that HG is not coming back .....

Problem is, the site isn't online anymore, so it will have to be entirely reconstructed, and I'm pretty sure the former administrator has no intention to do so. Most stories have been posted elsewhere though. Apart from this site, there's "Firthness" with an enormous amount of fanfiction, and the very active "A Happier Alternative", and the DWG, not forgetting. Enough stories to enjoy for a lifetime, I think.

cheers
Mrs Darcy

amaskedwriter fics

I am looking for the work of a fanfiction author going by the name 'amaskedwriter.' I can't find the work anywhere. If you have the fic and can send it to me that would be great. If you have contact information for the author... know someone who might have it... or a web address where it might be located then I would be extremely grateful.

The fanfic I am specifically looking for is: In the Billiard Room with Mr Darcy
Author: amaskedwriter

The plot goes something like this: Elizabeth and Darcy were married and visiting Netherfield. Jane and Bingley were married but had gone to visit Mr. and Mrs. Bennet. Darcy was playing billiards and Elizabeth came into the room. Darcy began to act out a fantasy by pretending that they were not married and that she had walked in on him inappropriately so he had to teach her a 'lesson.'

The story was part of a larger story as there were sequels that had various other fantasies acted out but this one was my favorite.

Re: amaskedwriter fics

Hi! Do you still want the fics of this author?

Atenais
Hi! Do you still want the fics of this author?

certainly !!! CONSTANTLY. WITH ALL MY HEART.

MARIOLA
from POLAND

I'm sending the 2 fics of her that I found to your mail, ok? ^^