Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Naughty Star by Malena

I am glad you are enjoying it.

Yes, I agree with the comment that Darcy must have felt drawn towards Miss Richmond due to his lost dignity after his unfathomable attraction towards Bingley. LOL.

Thank you all, dear friends for your encouragement. More Naughty Star soon.

I am totally in agreement w/Geri the Colonel needs to take Miss Bennet, the children, and Miss Richmond home, leaving Darcy, Georgiana, and Elizabeth drenched and headed for Darcy House.
At last our couple are together be it ever so wet, and I hope they will stay together.

I do feel sorry for Bingley being put under w/laudeman and everyone thinking he is crazy. What is to become of him? Will his sisters eventually be thankful that Jane will take him as a husband???

Great story, rich and funny Malena! I do hope when Darcy finds out he really was attracted to Elizabeth as a man he is able to cope.

Looking forward to more!

What an insightful comment teb. I will just say that there will be an addition to their party in the tea room. You'll soon see.

Chapter 25 is up. The end is nearing, so enjoy it to the fullest.

Another truly wonderful chapter. So funny, so witty and so well written - I loved it.

Really enjoyed Jane's machinations (lol) and Darcy's picking up on them. Perfect.

I laughed out loud, snorted and generally had a fine time, so thank you!

Couple of favourite lines:

"Fitzwilliam raised his brows in approval. He felt very much inclined to assist Miss Elizabeth out of those wet clothes himself."

"Killing the sister would not help to ingratiate herself with the brother."

You are so funny!

What a treat to find another chapter this morning! Once again, Malena, a great one. I have to agree with Splatt, you are very funny. I cannot help but love your stories. It is upsetting this is almost over, but I fully intend on going back and reading the whole thing from the beginning again as soon as it is.

Very interesting about the Colonel's attitude in this one. Hmmmm...

Malena
I thought for a moment that Darcy was being dumber then a door nail. Thank you for letting him come to his senses.

As for the knock at the door why do I feel like it is the Col? I don't like where his thoughts went. What happened to the man that was helping to bring Lizzy and Darcy together last chapter?

As alway I look forward to more of your wonderful story.
Geri

I will answer your question with a quote from chapter 24

Darcy beheld him with glee, “If I did not know you, Fitzwilliam, I would swear you are playing at matchmaking.”

“Then you quite mistake my meaning, cousin. I am just cautioning you.”

Thank you all for your beautiful words. You certainly made my day!!!

SOOOO glad that you got back to this and that you are feeding us such absolutely delightful fare. Thank you!

Most welcome, my dear. I am enjoying myself probably just as much as you are enjoying the reading

chapter 26 has just been posted. Enjoy!

Oh, Malena! Leaving us hanging off that cliff again, eh? I cannot even imagine what Bingley will say after all he had accepted before returning to London...unless...oh, I cannot wait for the next installment! Loved the results of Elizabeth's "medicine"! Poor Darcy!

I so thought with Darcy leaning against her door when she open it he'd fall in and hit the floor. Oh it would have been so terrible if her quilt was dislodged in the fall. :D

I can't wait to hear Bingley's tale and Darcy's reception.
GEri

Well, Wendy, Geri, and I guess Faith also,(though your comment was missplaced if at all meant for me, it was very warm) am glad you enjoyed this new post. We are arriving at the natural end of the story so I hope you will also enjoy what is left.
I sincerely think you would have been an awesome beta Geri! How did I not think of that! But these two have had enough naked scenes already, dont you think?
I think, Wendy, that Mr Darcy has many reasons to get himself ready for more shocking news.
See you all next update!

"Mr. Darcy, getting ready for more shocking news" !!!! I myself wondered why he didn't pick up on Elizabeth mentioning the 'yellow robe'. And now that Jane has arrived Elizabeth won't even be able to wear it - pshaw!!!

I missed chapter 25, busy w/graduation and such. So I have just read that and chapter 26 - very well and good that Darcy left Miss Richmond to be assisted by her father, she was beginning to get on my own nerves. Love that Elizabeth did end up going to Darcy house and that Jane played a part in it. Who would've thought? - Jane the matchmaker. And now Bingley shows up and an engagement is forthcoming. Lots of 'goings on' here. Tell me will Darcy feel the familiar closeness when he does finally get into Elizabeth's bed? . . . . I'm kind of thinking he will!
Love your wonderful story and salty personality w/the Colonel.

I too was wondering how long it would take Darcy to to question how Elizabeth knows that his robe is yellow. And I don't think it is just the brandy doing the talking for Elizabeth. I can't wait for your next chapter and thank you so much for posting these last ones so frequently.

Thank you, Teb and Kara, for your comments.
I am glad you two did perceive what Darcy failed to. He will in the long run, you can be certain of that. He is a little slow, the poor devil. His loins affect the traffic of blood to the brain! LOL

Am working on the new chapter. Pray for rain, which is what keeps me housebound and writing. Momentarily I am quite engaged reading Ayden's The Great Game, a story I have never read and which I enjoing considerably.
I cannot promise anything, since comedies depend a good deal on a particular Muse. Probably you will have a new chapter by Friday. Cross fingers.

I am cracking UP!! I'm just getting started, I am n Chapter Two and I've laughed so HARD! Glad this one is still being updated, won't be long before I've caught up!

Love that you are enjoying yourself, Kim! Welcome aboard! And thanks for letting me know. I love feedback!

Two new fab installments, dear ladies and gents! Enjoy!

Are they posted??? Cause I am now caught up and I am ready for More!!! This story is so much FUN! I have done nothing but laugh! Highly engaging and entertaining! Poor Ms. Richmond.. she never had a chance! I can't WAIT till Darcy knows the truth!

What? You caught up already? Wow, that is some reading! The two chapters are there, my dear. Maybe you should refresh your page. Thanks again for your enthusiastic comments!

Apparently it must have been 25 and 26.. and I did read those last night... I'll just keep an eye out for updates, very cool idea, an excellent twist on the story!

Nope, Kim. Chapters 27 and 28 were updated, so if you cannot read them it must be that you have to refresh the page. Click on the double arrow (usually green)to do that. Or ask Mrs Darcy to see what could have happened.
If you still cannot read them, you may want to
go to my site (much humbler) where my stories are posted as well.
kiss
Male

I am doing a wicked happy dance right now! Thank you!

Malena! What room did Elizabeth and Bingley run off to? I couldn't figure that out.

I kept wondering if Darcy was unintentionally hidden somewhere in the room and waiting for him to let them know he was there and heard everything.

That better be Elizabeth in the room with Darcy, or else not Darcy! I'm dying to find out. Please give us another update soon?!

Wendi

That better be Elizabeth in the room with Darcy, or else not Darcy! I'm dying to find out. Please give us another update soon?!

COSIGN!

My only complaint is HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT THERE!
And Charles HOW COULD YOU NOT PEEK! We need a witness that Darcy has compromised Elizabeth in case the Richmonds come calling!

Hope to see more...lots more, soon!

Taryn! Mr Bingley is a true gentleman... well...at least sometimes. He did not shy away with Jane...

Wendy,
Originally I had described it as a small sitting area adjoined to the drawing room, but then I somehow forgot to include it...so your conjecture might be right after all...who knows? Or perhaps he never learns the truth...though he had had a lot of clues with the dog and the yellow robe, do you not think?

Kim,
you have become quite a fan in what takes a wink. Thank you! And do not fret...Darcy is having some fun after all....or is it not Darcy?

Malena
Taryn! Mr Bingley is a true gentleman... well...at least sometimes. He did not shy away with Jane...

I am surprized that Mr. Bingley, being Miss Elizabeth's almost brother with a relationship closer than most kin, did not take the position of her only relative in Darcy House and stand up for her by demanding a special license in the morning or satisfaction. Even for most portrayals of Mr. Bingley there seems to be a strong streak of family loyalty (or inertia) and I am surprized he would leave her there without an understanding or, if not Elizabeth, demand Darcy honour compromising her first. Of course then he would have to explain himself. Oophs.
Oh dear, my soapbox has yet again appeared under my feet. I shall just collect it and slink away...and continue to read all your delightful posts.

Mmm...that is a lot of free conjectures...the truth is... we are still to see who was in the room with Darcy before we can begrudge Bingley for lack of neckbone, do you not think? Thanks for commenting! I love to intrigue people.

My congecture is that Darcy had to leave the parlor because he was too aroused to stay, so away he went before his bodily function took over Elizabeth and they both were embarrassed. Loved the chapter Malena.
Now I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for you to write about he happenings in the billiards room.

Oh yes, and about Ayden's 'The Great Game'- it is one of my all time favorites.
Hoping for rain so I can read the next chapter!

Yeah, cross fingers. At least it will be very cold in my country, and it is a holiday so I will stay at home and write along Thanks for your words.
Male

Chapter 29 is up, my dears. Awesome, isn't it? Mind you, it's the last chapter but one, so enjoy it to the fullest.

I loved every bit of this chapter!
Well, I wish the Colonel would have kept his lips to himself. But other than that, very enjoyable.

The bone I have to pick is w/you not writing about what Charles seen in the billiards room. I was scared for a minute thinking the Colonel was going to impose on Elizabeth more than he did. I am glad that did not happen! Now with a little more rain maybe we can finally get to Darce and Elizabeth playing at pool!
I just love billiard room scenes!!
What a great story Malena!

I see the rain fairies cooperated with the fans of this story! Thanks so much for starting my day with a new chapter. And what a chapter!!! Nicely done, Malena.

I want the next to come soon, but I also do not want it to end.

Will Elizabeth tell Darcy what happened or will it remain a secret? Will Bingley tell Jane?

On the bright side, maybe once you are done with this, the rain fairies will allow you to finish PP?

Thank you Teb. Actually it is a very cold raining day today and Sunday to boot. Other than my own bare necessities (the football match keeps my DH well distracted)there is nothing else between my keyboard and my fancy. So cross fingers!
About dear CF. He is a gentlemanly rake. It was the brandy that dumbed his brain and unleashed his lust. But he is not in love with Elizabeth. He is merely mesmerized.

Glad you like the chap.

I completely understand your feeling. ANS has been quite a brainwave and a great source of entertainment. I am too sad to see it coming to an end.

Indeed, the muse will certainly direct me to finish PP, which had been overshadowed by ANS. As I was telling Teb, it is raining so I will probably write on.

ANS Chapter 30 is already in the dear hands of my beta.

So the married Darcy's is what Bingley returned to witness. awwwww

How are the Bennet's and Gardners going to take this surprise wedding.

Geri

Indeed, Geri...I am soo happy to haver surprised you all.
I think that the Gardiners will have to deal with it, like every one else. They did back Lidia up in a patched up marriage with a scoundrel, didn't they?
Can you imagine Mrs Bennets shrieks of delight?

That bit with the Colonel did have me a little nervous at first! Darcy is nothing if not resolved when a course of action has been determined upon.

Indeed! No wonder he is my hero!

<-- that's me waiting on next chapter...

Thank you for your patience, Kim. The thing is that I am writing five other stories and I usually leave it to the readership to decide which story they would like to read first.Till now, ANS has been the winner, but last week end, since the angst in ANS has dwindled notoriously,the readership selected another story (one not currently posted here because it has not been properly proofread). I know the end is only one chapter away , but I cannot write more than one chapter a week, hence the poll
Should you wish to vote for ANS here is the link: http://madaboutdarcy.blogspot.com/
Good luck!

Chapter 30 is up, my dears. It's the last one, but an epilogue will follow, I'm very happy to say. Enjoy!

To funny that he kept getting visions of Bingley, but certainly he would. Now I wonder how they will feel when the deed is done. I hope she does not regret her hasty actions, after all she has waited and watched for quite sometime. Great chapter. So looking forward to more Malena.

What a chapter, Darcy freaking thinking of Bingley glad he got past. Love the chapter
Geri

Thank you girls. Glad you like it. It is the end, you know...there will be an epilogue, mind you, but there is precious little to be said...unless you think otherwise.

I've enjoyed this journey so much Malena.. this story has made me literally LAUGH until I've cried... thank you for sharing with us! I look forward to the epilogue!

Malena, thanks for the lovely new chapter! Loved that hot billiard room scene! poor Darcy--loved his confusion about Bingley.

1 2