Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Naughty Star by Malena

Most welcome, my dear. I am enjoying myself probably just as much as you are enjoying the reading

chapter 26 has just been posted. Enjoy!

Oh, Malena! Leaving us hanging off that cliff again, eh? I cannot even imagine what Bingley will say after all he had accepted before returning to London...unless...oh, I cannot wait for the next installment! Loved the results of Elizabeth's "medicine"! Poor Darcy!

I so thought with Darcy leaning against her door when she open it he'd fall in and hit the floor. Oh it would have been so terrible if her quilt was dislodged in the fall. :D

I can't wait to hear Bingley's tale and Darcy's reception.
GEri

Well, Wendy, Geri, and I guess Faith also,(though your comment was missplaced if at all meant for me, it was very warm) am glad you enjoyed this new post. We are arriving at the natural end of the story so I hope you will also enjoy what is left.
I sincerely think you would have been an awesome beta Geri! How did I not think of that! But these two have had enough naked scenes already, dont you think?
I think, Wendy, that Mr Darcy has many reasons to get himself ready for more shocking news.
See you all next update!

"Mr. Darcy, getting ready for more shocking news" !!!! I myself wondered why he didn't pick up on Elizabeth mentioning the 'yellow robe'. And now that Jane has arrived Elizabeth won't even be able to wear it - pshaw!!!

I missed chapter 25, busy w/graduation and such. So I have just read that and chapter 26 - very well and good that Darcy left Miss Richmond to be assisted by her father, she was beginning to get on my own nerves. Love that Elizabeth did end up going to Darcy house and that Jane played a part in it. Who would've thought? - Jane the matchmaker. And now Bingley shows up and an engagement is forthcoming. Lots of 'goings on' here. Tell me will Darcy feel the familiar closeness when he does finally get into Elizabeth's bed? . . . . I'm kind of thinking he will!
Love your wonderful story and salty personality w/the Colonel.

I too was wondering how long it would take Darcy to to question how Elizabeth knows that his robe is yellow. And I don't think it is just the brandy doing the talking for Elizabeth. I can't wait for your next chapter and thank you so much for posting these last ones so frequently.

Thank you, Teb and Kara, for your comments.
I am glad you two did perceive what Darcy failed to. He will in the long run, you can be certain of that. He is a little slow, the poor devil. His loins affect the traffic of blood to the brain! LOL

Am working on the new chapter. Pray for rain, which is what keeps me housebound and writing. Momentarily I am quite engaged reading Ayden's The Great Game, a story I have never read and which I enjoing considerably.
I cannot promise anything, since comedies depend a good deal on a particular Muse. Probably you will have a new chapter by Friday. Cross fingers.

I am cracking UP!! I'm just getting started, I am n Chapter Two and I've laughed so HARD! Glad this one is still being updated, won't be long before I've caught up!

Love that you are enjoying yourself, Kim! Welcome aboard! And thanks for letting me know. I love feedback!

This is likewise a chance to pay tribute to the intellectual titans like Newton, Pythagoras as well as Leibniz, who thought of great deals of ideas in coolmath that we take for approved today - by using them to offer humanity. As there are so many video games below, to make it easy to locate ones that will certainly match your class, I've sorted them right into junior primary, center primary as well as upper main video games.