Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Have an urgent question about ff stories, ff sites, ff authors...?

Anita Bhat
I can't seem to load jaffindex.com at all. Is any one else having problem with it since yesterday? I get a message saying it is not a valid URL. Help!
Anita

Got the same message. No idea what's wrong.

I just heard that they know about the problems and hopefully it will be working again soon.

Maria
I am always lookin for new sites for stories on P&P can you tell me what the Bloom and Quill is?? Also...does anybody know of a story where Elizabeth and Darcy (I think )are in an arranged marriage and they don't confess their love for eachother until he is out helping with a fire and she waits for his return and he sees her lookin at him threw the upstairs window? Dose this make sense to anyone???? Thank you!

The Bloom and Quill is "...a site devoted to creative expression in all forms: fiction, prose, poetry, graphic art, song, video, etc." It is password protected so you will need to create an account to get access.

I think that the story you are looking for is Abigail Reynolds "The Rule of Reason". She has published it and it is no longer available online.

Thank you so much Mimi......I think I have that printed out, I have been racking my brain to remember. Is Bloom and Quill just for all different stories or is it for P&P? Thanks for your help.

I think the Bloom and Quill is for Austen/Gaskell/any other kind of fiction or fanfiction.

I'm actually trying to find a one shot where Elizabeth purchases a perfume which makes Darcy go all, lol, steamy? Its really cute, please help anyone!

On that note, I would love to re-read the story where Lizzy disguises herself as an older woman and makes cigars for gentleman...including Darcy. Any ideas what this might be?

Love that story too and you can find it at DWG. "Disguise of Every Sort," by Susan B. Enjoy!!!!

Cindy
Love that story too and you can find it at DWG. "Disguise of Every Sort," by Susan B. Enjoy!!!!

Thanks Cindy! I enjoyed my re-read of it :)

I stumbled across a modern story and can't find it again. It involved a rich Mr. Darcy (duh!) and Grad student E who agrees to be a surrogate mother for his baby, which he requires for some inheritance related issue. He requires E to live in his guest house. Sparks fly. Ring any bells for anyone? Thanks.

To Heir is Human to Marry is another story

to heir is human to marry is another story is the story you are after

Wow, where did you find this?

I’m looking for a story I read a long time ago. It was set in regency era and rated as mature. From all that i can remember is Mr Darcy kinda loss his mind after his proposal rejected and start to delusion about he marrying Elizabeth and having kids,at same time, elizabeth is visiting pemberley and somehow make love with mr darcy. story short, mr darcy thought it just a dream, and that where i stop reading it. after a few years, i kinda want to know the ending, but i cant remember the title or where i read it. So, help me, please?

I had heard about some of Jan H's stories from a recommended fics list but I can't seem to find them online. Is there a link or new website where they are posted or does anyone have a copy of The Child they could send to me?

Thanks in advance!