Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Story recommendations

Maura
I LOVE that fan fiction is coming out in Kindle format. Thanks for letting us know...
You are welcome. She has her own web page now and has it published in printed form on Amazon and Barnes & Noble too.

AN UNFORGIVING TEMPER

Another rec, so soon after the last one but if you haven't read it yet you should REALLY read Juliet R's remarkable Miscommunication.
It's a modern, novel-length, P&P retelling with a rather inspired initial plot twist.

The characters will become so familiar that you'll be sad to leave them (luckily it will take you while to get there).
you can find it at AHA and in pdf format at the Pemberley Library.

http://meryton.com/ellenspdf/index.html

Where can I find Pemberley library username and password? thanks!

Kathy
Where can I find Pemberley library username and password? thanks!

Log in to AHA, go to the Messages, Announcements & Site Question thread, then scroll down to Cjoki's thread "The Pemberley Library - Login/Password"
The current one is listed and any changes or login problems would be there too I expect.

BTW, Thank you very much Cecilly for such a lovely endorsement!
JulietR

Hi!
I want to recommend this story because it is so much FUN!!! It is PG-13 so far and it is a modern comedy.
You will have a very healthy dose of laughter every week and a good share of romance too.
Barbara is posting regularly and her muse is like Tom&Jerry - full with crazy ideas.

I am Darcyholic by PianoBarb