Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Power of a Good Sonnet by Malena

Problems solved. Enjoy!

So happy to read another story by Malena.
Wow, this is going to be good. All 4 daughters married before Elizabeth and now she is lonely. I don't know if what Mr. Bennet's decision is a good one, though I think not.
Can't wait to read more and how Darcy fits into all of this.

What a promising beginning! I can hardly wait to see how this story will develop...
Malena, will there be a new chapter every week?

The story is well unfolded already. Problem is the dear proofreader. One of them has just moved and I cannot ask her anything. The other is a teacher so she does what she can. Until summer posts will be subjected to her free time.Glad you like it.
*smooches*

Poor Lizzy's got no admirers, or does she?
Will Mr. B's attempt to cheer her backfire?
Can't wait for more

Wow, I am intrigued! What an original, clever premise! Lizzy is in an unusual situation, to be sure. Does her father know what he's doing? The potential for hurt feelings and misunderstandings is great. Can't wait to see how Darcy is pulled into your story. Looking forward to more!

Thank you all for your kind words. Chapter 2 is in the hands of dear proofreader and will be posted as soon as she sends it back.
hugs
Malena

My dears, here it is! Chapter 2. Enjoy!

Loved this chapter!!! I liked the peek into Darcy's thoughts. This Mr Darcy deserved Luzzy's censure, for sure!

I can't wait for the nexy chapter!

Oh, that was good!
I love the way the Colonel called out his cousin in a round about way.

Poor Mr. Darcy, sometimes his opinions are not quite his own. Feeling a little rejected before he gets rejected.

Well, I hope he doesn't stew about it for too long.

Great chappie Malena.

conceited, arrogant, selfish and disdainful of the feelings of others
Well that perfectly describes this Mr. Darcy.
Hope Lizzy visits Chatsworth and the Colonel takes a liking to her. That should really put Darcy in a mood! And what of the secret admirer, has he written to her yet?

Delightful story! Thanks

Oh, this is fun! I love how the colonel knows just what his cousin has done. Thanks for starting this new story, Malena--love it already!