Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tanya's Strange Bedfellows

Holy Hell... that was.... So he's a good kisser eh? *snerk*
Ok you're off the hook for now, but I want MORE!!!!
MUAUAUHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!
Ok I'm done... So Darcy got his... in excess which is great cause I mean the poor guy...
Sooooo when's Elizabeth getting hers?
This story is AMAZING!!!! so keep it up, i mean we understand that you have a life and all, but that doesn't mean we won't hunt you down.
So, on that note.

YES! Great! UAU! What a chapter!
totally enjoyed it.
Not only do I love all those scenes we had so much anticipated and that had been building up with such power; but also I love those little hints here and there that show how the path is still long ahead.
A true master of cliffhangers.
WHat more can I say: eagerly looking forward to the next!
grazie e baci!
paola.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

That's better.

Somehow, I feel like I can wait a little bit before the next installments. I wonder why that is?

OK, so they seem to be almost together for real...surely the other shoe must drop now? Wickham to be sure, and that "terrible mistake?" What is that all about? So cryptic.

Did anyone else notice the strange behavior of the Viscount, whispering (flirting?) with the actor at Lord Gregory's party?

Maybe it will be Darcy's family which will have to endure shame and scandal instead of Elizabeth's? Wouldn't that be a trip!?

Tanya is such an incredibly visual[/i] writer. I have such distinct images of everybody and everything in her story. So talented.

Thanks, Tanya, for all of your hard work in producing these lovely, lovely stories for us to enjoy for free!

OMG
How good can one chapter be???? very very ...good

wauw this was amazing! and realistic

Splatt: I don't agree, keep Wickham away, give them some peace for a while

Adeola Lake: Indeed when will Elizabeth get hers ;) ;)

I thought that after the kiss, I could live with slower updates, I thought wrong ... I only want more ...
greedy , I know lol

again thx for tis amazing story!

Hey Miel, I am not sure what you don't agree with me on! ;) I mentioned Wickham as a concern, not that I want him to reappear! LOL

And I have to join forces with the others... I did have a momentary relax after this chapter that the preceding ones didn't allow me, and was lulled into that false sense of security over being able to wait longer this time...

I was WRONG, Renée! We need another chapter... I want to know how they'll be with each other when they wake up!!!!! :) (and I have no doubt Elizabeth's turn is near!)

Wow...that's all I'm capable of saying about this chapter...just WOW. And how I absolutely can't wait for the next one. It's terribly sad when I know that if there isn't an update in the morning it's very to completely unlikely that there will be one at all that day, but i still check 20 times a day JUST IN CASE! lol, i'm so hooked it's sad. Amazing!

I was thinking that the "something stupid" was the promise to give her the annulment - which I suspect they are going to need to talk about sooner than later.

I am also wondering if the elder Mr. Darcy is going to get his desire from sending them on the trip to London - a true marriage for his son and wife.

Hmmmm.

Can't wait for next bit. Hope it is soon.

M2

I agree these last 2 chapters are great! I re-read them twice!

Fine. But you will agree that one gets a bit TIRED of re reading on and on.

I just want to say how much I've been enjoying this story! I've been following it for a while now, and sit on pins and needles until the next chapter appears. Brilliant work! Thanks so much!

Please update soon Renée my patience is limited to 5 days max. Please!

trying to wait for that next chapter - im so impatient b/c it is just that good - pleaseee post - pretty please?

Tanya, I can't say how much I love your story....I discovered it just after the end of "Singular proposition"...I was so sad with the end of this story so when I found "Strange Bedfelows" I was quite happy..and now when I read each new chapter I become more and more addict . You're a fantastic writer!!!! So please don't wait and end our agony(!!) and send us the sequel

Just to make your weekend... chapter 22 is up!

I am most disturbed about Wickham. Please get rid of that dispicable man.

Or at the least, please let them have a strong enough relationship to withstand.

I am most decidedly not friendly with the colonel either. He is a stinker.

I loved the way you wrote the interaction between D and E. Well done.

Please let us have more soonest. I still fear that her brother will not survive India.

Thanks again,

M2

OHH OHHH
Thank you, thank you, thank you both Renee and Tanya. Exquisite chapter.

THIS CHAPTER IS GREAT, YOU HAVE OUT DONE YOUR WRITING ABILITIES!! I FIND THAT IF THIS WAS A HARD BOUND BOOK, I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO PUT IT DOWN!!!!
HOW QUICK CAN YOU WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER????

Miss Tanya, I am enjoying reading this so much! Please please post another chapter and soon. I know I am lucky because I just recently discovered the WIP (just this week) and here I am already complaining ;) wonderful, wonderful job! A fan, Mel

Can't wait what happens tomorrow in the story! Thanks

I am addicted to this story... In fact I am addicted to both your stories, Tanya! Fantastic writing - the best that I've seen in all the P&P fan fiction I've read on the net.

Can't wait for the next installment - please put us out of our misery soon!

Off to reread this epic tale in hopes of a new chapter soon!

The way the story is unfolding fabulous. Of course, like all other stories - I hate when Wickham steps in - although he seems to be a necessary evil to add some kind of suspense/twist to a dreamy plot. I feel as though you've captured Elizabeth's curiosity, passion, and innocence beautifully. Both your stories are well written and thought out :)

I'm looking forward to the next chapter - As always I'm impatient - please post new chapters (might i hope!) sOOOn!!!!!!!

the magic of words, unbelievable. what a story, and what a delight to read it!!
so Darcy was glowing brave lad I love the love
but Wickham... he's like a dark cloud, always trouble.

I hope you update soon Renée!!

P.S. it took me a while to come to it, but real life is sometimes... too real

My dear friend
are we solely to wait upon weekends ? Give us a happy thought during weekdays too, will ya?

Tanya, Darling
it is undisputed truth that Wickham was first invented to be a despicable sore and a source of infinite havoc, so you are now making him do nothing more than his job - as a dramatis persona. but I would so much just delete him. I feel now for Lizzy just the way I always felt for Desdemona: willing to shout "how can you rely on THAT, instead of your husband?
if, after all I have read in my life, YOU manage to make me want to shout at a character on a novel, then YOU are a GENIUS.
I was so moved by that simple "do not let me go":
just be a king genius and let me restore my smile. please.
ciao.paola.

what a mess...

more, please...

Wow,
this story keeps becoming more and more wonderful.
You are certainly taking us on a thrilling ride.
thanks for updating so often.
Looking forward to you know what...........

Heavens.

I knew the other shoe (Wickham) would drop soon, and that William would have to screw up royally, I just wasn't sure what form it would take.

Darcy has to fall in love with her and then lose her before he can really appreciate her and then win her back.

I am just too curious by half to find out what Wickham has done, and why Darcy won't tell Elizabeth.

Oh, and from a sylistic perspective, I really like how various well-known key lines from the original book keep showing up in odd places.

For example, in the final row before Elizabeth orders her carriage in this latest chapter, she is the one to ask, "Is this all the explanation I am to expect?"

And I thought that this line at the beginning of Chapter 23 was great foreshadowing of how Darcy went wrong:

"Darcy thought she might rather fall in love with someone utterly un-charming-but one who listened with attention and respect."

Yes, he knows Elizabeth well enough to know that she would want to be listened to with attention and respect, but he utterly failed to do that, didn't he?

Poor Darcy, he is so young and foolish. He's going to lose her...

(But happily, we know it isn't forever!)

This is my first time posting a message in the forum. I just couldn't sit quietly. Did you ever just want to scream, "Noooooooooo!" at the computer screen? Well I did.

This story has really gripped me. Bravo Tanya!! I can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully, it won't be too long.

I cannot believe this story and the way it both thrills and aggravates me. I cannot believe that everything they have accomplished so far is slipping away. Well, I can believe it, but I don't want to. I was so excited to see a new chapter up and now I am miserable with wanting to know what is going to happen next. Thank you for a great story!

think i nearly had a meltdown with this chapter!!
why wont he tell her because he will drive her away!!
they are so close to being trully honest with each other about their feelings and he's screws it up so badly!
i just wanted to knock some sense into him!
dread to think what he will say or do when he find out thats she's gone! def trouble ahead!
oh and i too screamed no!! at the screen once or twice during this chapter!!
more more more please

Dearest
You seem to take my words very literally most of the times. Now which part of "happy thoughts" you did not catch?It is true that one's heart leaps every new posting but to let them poor hearts bleeding just like that, this will not do. Please you must release the pain at the shortest notice, least I should suffer from heartbreak,and I am in no mood for Elvis, if you know what I mean...

Oh Tanya,

I am in such dispair. How you do toy with our affections. You lead us on just to cast us down. What saddness, what despair, what pain.

Well written,

M2

Why?! Just as the clouds started parting a thunderstorm appeared out of nowhere (Wickham ) well now I feel really anxious for the next chapter Please!!!!!!! p.s Good chapter

I have been in such a state since I read chapter 23 this morning! I can hardly wait for the next chapter!! Maybe things will look up for this story. I do have to say it is good reading

i started screaming "nooooooooooo" when i read the little intro mrs darcy gave to chapter 23 - eeek - angst is right

I just read Strange Bedfellows over the weekend before the 4th and finished up until the last chapter and I really enjoying this story line. Lizzy is still quite the child now and then.
There love story is very touching but if they both don't straighten up and admit that they love each other real soon it may all fall apart and I don't think any of us would want to see that happen. I really, really have enjoyed your stories. Patiently waiting NOT!!!!!

Any HAPPY thoughts?

Eli, NO!!!!!!!!!!! good thoughts I read chapter 23 What happened? Things were going so good. I can't believe that Lizzy believes Wickams story, and won't give credit to Darcy for his reasons on banishing Wickam. She claimed to love Darcy so much "soooo" and now she is leaving him, she should have kept her mouth shut. I am truely not at all happy right now. I hape Tanya fixes things quick for the Darcy's.

I find myself on pins and needles awaiting the next chapter! What an amazing tale, Tanya! I love everything you bring to it, especially the twists (well, minus Wickham - he is a necessary evil, but it's hard for me to read of him as I've always greatly disliked the character).

As an aspiring writer of Austen fanfic, I want to honor you as such a great contributor to all of our favorite characters and their love story!

Hope to have a new chapter soon!!!!

Ok
I have some news. A little birdy told me that we cannot expect things to get any better with this pair in the following chapters. So those craving for tenderness can wait for two weeks until Renee uploads at least three chapters. However for those self sufferes who enjoy a good sob, go on reading little by little. As for me and my house we are determined to wait for 3 chapters in a row.

Soooooo, when did the little birdy say the new chapter, even if it's only one, would be posted? I don't think I can wait three weeks.

a hungry fox likes to eat little birdies that bring bad tidings

Do you think thus in Clinic Ford cure cases like ours? When this comm to the end, I will need one...
desperately...

I am getting ridiculous. I think I checked this site about every other hour yesterday and I've already started today. I think I do need help. But a posting of another chapter would help! I wish I had Eli's patience. I hope she can make it for three weeks. Good luck everyone!!!

same problems over here. Acting like an addict always wanting more. should be patient, I can do it... for another 10 minutes...

think i've checked this web site like 1000 times already!! im addicted!
3 chapters before the happy thoughts return dont no if i'll be able to cope! please pleas post the chapters quickly!!!!!!!
really need a fix (really sound like an addict!)

Truth is...a friend of mine sent me a glorious Darcy and Elizabeth story and it is helping me out to survive the craving for more of Tanya's legendary saga. Same friend read Tanya's story before and slipped the nearest outcome(but not the whole cause she did not read the whole thing)I wish I was se determined as I boasted to ber. I am helplessly hooked by Tanya's and I cannot bear it any longer, just as you

I love this story
I just read all the way from chapter 18 to the lastest.
It makes me laugh how jealous Darcy gets of Fitzwilliam. I especially love this bit.

He blamed the wine Fitzwilliam had poured her at supper. Come to think of it, he simply blamed Fitzwilliam.

It made me laugh

Congrats on a great story so far
Keep up the good work.

Hi.. wow..my heart is still bleeding after the last chapter. I must of one those million fans who had check the update more than 1000 times everyday...thanks Eli for giving us warning of another unpleasant 3 weekend unless dearest Renee and Tanya are kind enough to post all 3 chapters NOW...or at least this week?????? But again dont want to be pushy...thank you Renee & thank YOU Tanya...my heart is bleeding.....

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10