Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tanya's Strange Bedfellows

But again...Renee you seem not to be oblivious to our pleas.........pleaseeeeeeee if the chapters are done..could you please let us have a good week..I have had a very bad week ..bang my car etc.. ..now my favourite couple is still sooo unhappy...so am I...Renee & Tanya..pleaseeeeeeeeeeee make us happy this week

i must beg for part two of the chapter!!!
you cant just leave it there or as Mrs Bennet is fond of saying "Have you no compassion for my nerves"
what a chapter def one to scream at the screen about! did it numerous times and i was willing lizzy to accept his word and be all happy again! but im not that naive and i no that she needs nd deserves the truth! please say that the other happy chapters will be up soon!!!
you know that this means i'll be checking the website like a maniac till the next installment! i beg you to put me and others out of there misery!!
great chapter!!

Wow. That's all I have to say. Like Eli, I was going to wait... but I gave in to temptation.

All I can say is - poor Darcy. At this moment, I do not really lament Elizabeth, but they are both at fault. I just mourn for Darcy.

Beautiful angst, Tanya...

My heart is pounding in my chest.
She kissed him - so passionately - no wonder Darcy's confused - what does she mean by kissing him so!!!!!!!

AUUUUUGH!!! Have you no mercy, please please post the next chapter! I can't help myself from checking out this spot every single day :( Miss Tanya you have completely bewitched me.

Well now... great chapter, but now I'm depressed.

Chocolatemonster's first words up there quite mirror my own. Out with it woman! We're dying here!

I too wish I could have waited for the other chapters, but I had to read this one. I just want to stangle them both. Could he not have given her some information without telling every humiliating detail? Couldn't Lizzy have gone on back to Pemerley and then worked on getting it out of him? No, No, No, it had to happen this way so that we could all be miserable waiting for them to get this relationship right. I love this story! It is slowly driving me insane, but I love it! Please post quickly! I am not to proud to beg.

With tears running down my face, and a heavy heart I am speechless , Their pain is ripping my heart out..........

What, huh? I can stand the waiting and wanting!!!How can two smart people, seem so dumb? Good story!!! Next chapter, please?

THANKS for the update!!!!!!
believe it or not, but I am a little relieved. I was very scared at the end of the last chapter, with Elisabeth running off with no money, injured and all alone. It was a relief to read that she indeed went to the Gardiner's, I thought that was just a lie to get away.
I'm so into this story. What can be that terrible secret in Darcy's past with Wickham? They were 14 years old. I think this is not some girl-business, this has to do with Darcy himself. Something painful, shameful. Maybe I am jumping to conclusions, I have a very disturbing idea, too disturbing.
The way Darcy wants to handle the situation in his head and instead he and Elisabeth says all the wrong things to each other. Only those you love you know how to hurt deeply, right. Oh my, what a mess....
But then again, he'll go home to his father and sister, something good has to come out of that...

I go away for a few days, I hope there is more when I return... Forgive my babbling :)
Renée, Tanya, keep up the good work. Excellent job Tanya.

I too love this story. I check it several times a day awaiting new posted chapters. Instead of writing all my thoughts, I'll just say that what everybody else posted is the way I feel. Great job in writing! I can't wait to see what all is to come

Wow! No yelling at the screen this time - only tears hitting the keyboard. So much angst for two people so young! That's pretty good writing when it reduces me to tears. Anxiously awaiting more... not sure how much more of this I can take. Great job Tanya!

I've been rather quiet here lately mostly because I find that other people say what I want to better than I can.

Wow... I, too, have my own ideas about this dark secret ... but I've found that Tanya always writes it better than I thought possible. I love the character development in this story -- you know they are perfect for each other while being flawed individuals -- sigh.

Renée, you did warn us. Thank you for the posting.

hello from south corea ^^
i just kept reading, reading, reading.
i too thought, that it would be a lie, that elizabeth would got to the gardiners!
OMG!
i'm so depressed...
i hope that wickham will die! i have so fear, what would happen with jamie, wenn he meets wickham!
aaah. and my wish is that elizabeth should go to pemberley, to try to work out things!

Tanya,
I love this story and I can hardly wait for the next post!

Thank you!

Emilyn

After reading your comments, I realize that I forgot to even mention Wickham meeting up with Jamie. Boy, that could really add some problems. Will that be the Lydia part of the story? Aaaannnnndddd, what could Darcy have done at 14? It does seem to bother him in a strange way!

Since we're thinking about what will happen in the future.... does anyone think that maybe Wickham is lying about going to India - that's kind of brave for him and we all know that he is a coward?! Also, what about the stupid thing that Darcy said he did that he wouldn't reveal to her earlier? Also, anything on the language of flowers - maybe that will resurface later (are there ones for forgiveness, what about love)? Just a few thing to think about....
waiting....waiting....waiting...thinking...thinking...thinking

You know what gals..this is becoming a habit..first on the computer ..then on to Mrs Darcy ..click what's new... ..cry ..no updates and then onto the forum..it kind of soothing to read that I am not suffering alone...Renee...help us out here..please help us to end our misery soon...help us to bring back the sunshine ..he he... ..

I told ya..

I was reading this on HG but due to a computer hick up I cant access the board until they take new members.

I love this story and can't wait for new chapters. Please very nicely will you post more.

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm putting this in the right spot or what, and I'm really sorry if this is a total breach of etiquette, but here goes: I'm really really enjoying Tanya's stories, I can't wait to get to the end of SB. I saw in a former post that she's not a native speaker of English so this is totally excusable, but there's one really distracting error in all of her stories: the word is spelled "completely" not "compleatly". She's an amazing writer, and if this is the only major fault that I can find, I think that's saying something! Just wanted to point it out for future edits... Really enjoying the entire site, thank you!

I truly love this story! On HG, there is the rest of chapter 24 but I heard from this forum that we'll have to wait a couple of chapters before everything is all happy again so I'm just going to wait.

On the subject of (n)etiquette

Dear readers, for the time being I've only part 2 of chapter 24 for you and I will post it soon. Unfortunately, Tanya won't post a new chapter any time soon, so you'll just have to be patient I'm afraid and in the meantime, hopefully, enjoy the numerous other stories posted on the net the authors are so kind to offer you.

As for Molly's post about presumed inaccuracies. You mean it kindly, Molly, I'm sure, but in our fandom it is common usage to notify the author about things like this in a private message. You'll find the e-mail addresses on the bottom of each page.

In this case however, Tanya most certainly did not make a mistake. 'Compleat' does exist, it's an archaic way of spelling which is quite appropriate in a story taking place in The Regency. When it's used nowadays, the meaning is slightly different from complete, i.e. 'proficient' or 'experienced'.

So, dear ladies, if you're not sure about what you can or cannot post, please e-mail either the author or me first. Apart from that, take a second of your time and read the rules of the game (there are but a few) on top of the page.

Have a nice day.

Renée

AAARGHHH
"Tanya won't post a new chapter any time soon!"
AAARRGHHH
That's what I call sad news. ok there are far worse tragedies in the world today, but as far as fanfic is concerned I'm going to suffer - and in good, numerous company, I suppose by reading posts above mine.
If only this had come in August when I'm going on holiday; when, honestly, I expect and truly hope to cure my addiction; specially because I won't have a pc nearby).
I guess Tanya has earned her good right to a vacation from our queries - and much more than that.
Looking forward to updates I send kisses from a very sunny and hot Italy.
ciao.paola.

Thanks Tanya for the wonderful story, and thank you Renee for the updates. I love how ch 24, part 1 ends - it leaves you wondering - what in the world is going on? Sweet, sad, and confusing. I cannot wait (haha, but you know I will) till you post part 2. I'm hoping its very soon. *hoping for happy thoughts*

OH and by the way - I did not know that Tanya was not a native speaker of English - she's conveying her thoughts and emotions SO eloquently - more beautifully than some that claim English as their first language. KUDOS to Tanya - you're doing great - I hope you keep writing awesome stories like this. You've definitely developed a fan base :)

Renee:
Thanks for the lovely new site. I have been reading SB on HG for sometime now. As I understand it, Tanya wrote on that board sometime ago that she is fine but just has not found to muse to continue writing the story. I keep hoping otherwise.
Have you made a personal contact with her and has she assured you that she will continue the story any time soon?
Annie

Although I haven't been in touch with Tanya personally for a while, I know she's doing fine. She posts regularly about her life in her LJ. As far as I can be the judge of it, she's, professionally and socially, a very busy woman.

Knowing her, I'd be surprised if she didn't finish her story, so, I have high hopes she will eventually. As for us fans, we cannot but wait and hope her muse will get back to her soon.

Not posting another chapter

for
a
while???

What gut-wrenching news!

Tanya and Renee..thank you for the part..I do have to tell you that I was reading it with heavy heart since I knew that the next chapter is not as forthcoming..Tanya you are great and I do hope that you will finish this wonderful story...or at least be kind to us to leave off the story when they are happily together..be kind please.....At lease I can only observe that Cat is the only creature that's happy...sob sob... ..thank you again..hope to read more of this...

Tanya and Renee..thank you for the part 2..I do have to tell you that I was reading it with heavy heart since I knew that the next chapter is not as forthcoming..Tanya you are great and I do hope that you will finish this wonderful story...or at least be kind to us to leave off the story when they are happily together..be kind please.....At lease I can only observe that Cat is the only creature that's happy...sob sob... ..thank you again..hope to read more of this...

Wow, you are quick, Ima. Read it even before my announcement here!

Indeed, dear fans, chapter 24, part 2 is up.

Thank you for posting part 2, Cat sure is sweet and of course Darcy is too for bonding with him. I pray that Tanya's muse will return soon, else I will not survive knowing this story may not be updated for a long time! Ok I exaggerate but hehe :D thank you again.

heyho!
again from south corea, i'm writing :D
thank you for posting part 2.
now i'm really depressed, but after tanya's i'll read renee's maybe it will lighten me up :)
hopefully you'll continue to write, even if you won't post again.

yours, hanna

Oh Tanya,

Such a place to leave them ..... and we have waited so very long as well.

I do hope that in the next chap will finally come to some answers.

I do hope D will come to himself soon. Such stubborness and pride. (shaking head)

I realize that D needs to change and this is the change agent in the story - but if he does not KNOW that E loves him - will it be enough?

My heart is sad. I must go and find some other story to read to bring back some joy. Something nice and romantic to return my smile.

You do write uncommonly well. I only hope that with the delay you have written the next chap as well and we will have it soon.

Thank you,

M2

Thanks for a heart-wrenching story. I am sad to hear that it may or may not be finished. I agree in a plea to at least get us to the point of their reconciliation. This is too much to take. I have to say that, and this may make some of you mad, I enjoyed Elizabeth's suffering a little. If Darcy's father trusted him, why can't Elizabeth. They have come so far in their relationship. She sure trusted him enough with all that physical stuff. She should have gone back to Pemberley and worked it out there. My opinion only. Don't be offended. Tanya.....please, oh please continue writing. Thanks! Cindy

I love this story. I have cried buckets over it.

How about us making suggestions as to where we see this couple going to keep us amused while we wait for Tanya to return to writing. Perhaps we could ask Tanya to review all our mad ideas in the hope that it sparks off something.

Here goes.

Surely Darcy can't stay in Pemberley forever? There must be business in London. What of Mr Darcy's health?

For the sake of family honour (not to say fending off Caroline's tongue) wouldn't the Darcys have to ask Elizabeth to Georgiana's coming out?

Once again, Tears running down my face,and a heavy heart, I can't believe that Lizzy and Darcy are so stubborn. Renee please relay to Tanya that here writing is impeccable and so touching. And I do believe she will finish this story, she is so imaginative.

I do hope Tanya's muse hits her with some more chapters that absolutely have to be written down so D&E can have some resolution!

Lovely, lovely story! I've enjoyed it, and hope to see more!

I love your story though it's getting sad for me.How long will it be till their reconciliation? I just can't wait for the next chapter. Please give me some hope. Thanks.

Secretly she knows her heart is broken and that she really wants to be with Fitzwilliam.
How does she win his heart???

i'm hoping that things can only get better! like how much worse can it get!
my heart is breaking for them both but i secretly want lizzy to believe him that the love she has for him is enough!! life with him is certainly much better than one without him!!!
i think she should of been told about the illness it would have brought them closer together!!
please tanya keep the creative juices flowing as i am in desperate need of a new chapter! waiting is torture!!!
Love this story

Hi Renee..told you I am checkin this website every other second..that's why I am ahead of the announcement..he he ..anyway..thanks for this..and thanks for YOUR OWN STORY too...BTW..have read your story 3 times now..RENEE please write soon tooooo..at least their reunion there did mend mmy heart.....

Ima, dear, three times! I'm blushing here . Thank you so much.

It's hot hot hot here at the moment, but don't worry, I'm thinking about, making notes and working out ideas in my head for the next chapter. That's the hardest part. Once I start writing I'm actually done. Hope to finish the next within a month, but... the proofreading takes a while since I'm not a native of English and that means much more work for my dear betas than they're used to.

R~

Greetings from New Jersey,
Imagine my surprise when checking the website after a staying away for a few weeks and finding that a bunch of "Strange Bedfellows" chapters had been posted. Happy, happy...joy...joy... Unfortunately, such exalted spirits were not meant to be sustained for long. I am indeed wretched and will remain so... until Chapter 25 is posted.

PS- I've been trying to guess Darcy's deep, dark secret. What could a teenage Wickham have done to Darcy that would be so heinous? It seems we'll all have to wait for further chapters to learn the truth.

They are living apart longer than I thought. And no present for her birthday, not even a note. I am most displeased!
Who can help them? Old Mr Darcy not, that's a shame, I had thought him more convincing. Cousin Fitzwilliam maybe?
It's a hard thing to accept that this story will be left alone for a while. If there was some hope, even in just an apologizing letter things would be easier

but of course I understand, people have other things to do than just writing fanfiction all the time.
Tanya, you got a great pen, if possible please keep writing!!

Is it too soon to ask for another chapter!

I am broken hearted over this separation.
And what is Gregory doing with Caroline Bingley!

this is an excellent story. It had me complete immersed in the time period in the relationship that Darcy and Lizzy have. It's so happy, sad, upsetting, everything. I can't wait for the rest.

Oh dear... I thought the former chapter was sad but with the last one we have officially hit rock bottom... I know fanfiction shouldn't be that important but frankly I'm a little depressed...
I really really hope they will be happier in the next installment, I can't wait to read more!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10