Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tanya's Strange Bedfellows

YW, Ima , and Eli, here Mr. Darcy is in Pemberley's music room, just after Lizzy and the Gardiners have left after having spent the evening over there. In his thoughts he sees Lizzy again standing behind the pianoforte.

R~

Kuala Lumpur... sounds Africa or Asia.. Pardon, my geography at school was a small disaster;)

About the two Mr. Darcy's... In their own way the are quit unique. But Colin... Well, he can *look* so... Darcy.
* don't make much sense *

I was wondering... Is there any news about Tanya, if or when she would continue her story...? I would love to see that happen.

Good news from the Strange Bedfellows front...

Tanya has made enormous progress with her next chapter... So, don't despair dear readers, I bet it won't be long before I'll have the pleasure to post her new instalment...!

I posted this yesterday my dear Firefox!

It aint no meaning to you!

Great news about Tanya. I love this story. Of all the WIPs I'm reading at the mo, this is the one that sticks in my mind the most. I can't stop thinking about. So much angst!

Renée, I almost swooned to the floor with that scrummy pic of CF, he is my absolute favourite Darcy. His eyes are beautifully expressive. Words are not needed for that handsome man. MF is also quite scrummy but I know which one I would have look at me like that.

Soph

Oh what wonderful news! Since hearing from Renee that we should have a new chapter soon, I have started to reread this story to prepare myself for the next part! I am falling in love with this story all over again and I am so looking forward to the next chapter! Hope to have a midweek surprise! Thanks again Tanya for not giving up on this story and allowing us to share in this exciting story!

Soph, I fell in love with that scene, I think it's my favourite of the BBC series: first the sweet memories of the evening (pic above) and then shortly after his resolve to ask her again (will try to find that one), and all that only in his expression, no text at all. He's wonderful indeed. *sigh*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh Renee. He is yummy...
I am going to watch it directly, for I have purchased the movie from your site a few months ago and it has been a good time since I saw it last. You are right. This is one of the most tender moments. My favourite though is the smirk on his face when he asks her "On foot?" He is said to have been asked to play it as if he was rather...ehm you know. I like to imagine that!!

freefox, Kuala Lumpur is the capital for Malaysia..in Asia though..geographicalwise ..we are in between Singapore and Thailand and next to Indonesia.....

Cool!!! I used to have a pen pal in Malaysia long ago, when the internet did not exist and one had to use the mail to correspondence, much as Miss Bennet used to do. Her name was Theo Pek or something.

Hi Eli, I also use to correspond with an pen pal like EB does it..my pen pal is from the USA..long long time ago..Saw that you bought the CF movie from this site..why didn't I think about that..I was wondering..(have not browse there yet)..would the 2005 P&P offered here be with "the kiss" ending (saw that on Kiera's web) or just Mr B chuckling way...I saw that one...I would like to purchase the American version though...

Ima, the American version of P&P2005 has the kiss as the ending. On the UK version it's a special feature.

Here you'll find a link to the DVD at amazon PP2005

I'll open a new PP picture and chat thread, because we're hijacking Tanya's now!

Yipes..sorry Tanya ..Tanya if you are reading this...I love u..I love u..tq tq tq...have a nice day, week, year...may your ideas flow always...

Don't worry, Ima, I started the hijacking myself! I opened a new PP thread in the meantime where everybody can discuss anything PP and/or post pictures. Here it is: PP1995/2005 etc

Dearest.
Not the movie, the BBC series, and it does have a kiss, a very chasteone , though. But the best part of the video is that it has the very one , unique Mr Darcy the very handsome, dark, haughty, aloof, gourgeous Colin Firth. Get the picture?

This topic has been removed to a new thread, dearest... See link in my previous post!

Renée! This is such a good news!
I can't wait to read the next chapter! I hope it will be very soon! Thank you Tanya to not give up on this story!

hello! i'm just new here...i liked tanya's SB story very much - unfortunately....i can't access the whole story, as some parts of the page are cut, especially the end parts...would someone please link me to a text file of the story or to another lin where i can download it? please do! thank you!

Welcome Kagome. I checked the pages, and for as far as I can see, they are all complete. Sometimes it takes a while before they are loaded. Also refreshing your pages might help.

Good luck!

Renée

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
that's me dancing around my pc for the wonderful news!

(and btw, ima, you're not alone! here in Italy we have never seen the bbc series T_T sniff)

Contessa, we should peep at Mrs Darcy's store for CF..ha ha ..I mean for the DVD...then we will be able to dream more ...Tanya, I'm dreaming about you...please write soon... Hope everything is fine on your end...

Hi it's me again...I read from some other site that they have received a huge nice update recently from Tanya ... Renee can we have this as our weekend gala ...please say you will.....we have been heartbroken for some time ...please be our angel...

Yes indeed, my dear Ima, I've got the document and I'm preparing it for the site as I type!

Renée

I agree, Ima, we deserved some consolation after such a long time...
Renée, I think you made a lot of us happy with this great news!!!

Here you go, ladies and gents. Chapter 25 is up!

Hi Angel@Renee..he he..you are indeed one..thank you thank you..at least we know Tanya's muse is back..but I a bit (I'm lying.. a lot) dissapointed as there's no D&E at all...but YEAY Tanya..hmm..I hope we can get more news regularly now..

OK I just have to say... I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw that we had a new chapter to read!!!!
This is a very good day!!!
Actually, I didn't read it yet, I had to share my happiness before!

Ummm, when I click on chapter 25 I get instead both parts of chapter 24.

Refresh your page first, Cec, I bet that will help. If not, don't worry, chapter 25 is on the same page and you'll find it by scrolling waaaaayyyyyy down!

Renée

very interesting developments. I do think it a tad cruel to have no news from E and D. She must be aware of our torture!!!!

Oh Tanya, dear, how you delight in vexing your devoted fans! I've been awaiting Chapter 25 for months, eagerly hoping for some resolution between D&E, only to find Malvina's story...Malvina who? (It took me a moment or two to recall she was Bingley's widow!) It was lovely to see Malvina and James make their connection, but please please please bring our favorite couple together soon.

I first would like to " Thank you" for the new chapter!! I like the way you tied in Melvina and Capt Bennet You have something in store for us, don't you? I like the way you are bringing us up-to-date with Elizabeth's brother! Can't wait for the next chapter! Best B-Day present ever!

Oh, it is lovely beyond words to have Strange Bedfellows moving along again! Many thanks to Tanya and Renee for this fantastic story.

I also was a little surprised to hear about Jamie and Malvinia and nothing about Will and Bess, but I was certainly full curious to hear about what was really going on with Jamie so it was great to inhabit India for a while.

I suppose that this relationship might "stand in" for the Jane/Bingley secondary romance.

The little revelation I am utterly desperate to know, of course, is exactly WHAT did Wickham DO to Darcy all those years ago???

I know that all will end happily with our intrepid couple (God, I surely hope so!) and that their full and complete surrender to each other will be both a joyful communion and sweet relief, but I'm not quite sure I will survive the journey if it takes much longer.

Tanya,
I'm thrilled that you've continued with Strange Bedfellows. Malvina & James is an interesting twist, but nothing comes close to the chemistry you describe between our main characters. I must admit I'm a bit disappointed my fav couple weren't joyously reunited, but I guess waiting some more will make the event that much more sweeter. You've been so good to give us a chapter - and here I am ::still hoping for more::.

Thanks for posting this up at the start of the weekend mrs. darcy! Take care readers :)

Thank you Tanya for this chapter! I must admit I was hoping for Lizzy and Darcy, any news of them, but loved reading this too. Glad you are back and writing again. :) you made my weekend!

Thank you Tanya for this chapter.
I am very glad to see more of Cpt Bennet. To tell you the truth i kind of missed him when he was castaway to india and i would wait the day he came back to England. But this is a lovely development and i am eager to see what happens next

Tanya, It was great to get the new chapter and I am very pleased, I have always wanted to here more about Lizzy's brother James. I also hope that he and his sister will be reunited. I am so glad to see you writting again, and of course I look forward to reading more. Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

Tanya - thanks for the new chapter - it is great! I love the broadening of the story to include more James and Malvina. Most appreciative of your continuing to write and share with all of us.

Its wonderful to see another chapter of this unpredictable story. Thank you Tanya.

Oh Tanya, how wonderful to have you writing again and to have a new chapter to read and to look forward to more to come in the near future! I know we all have been most anxiously awaiting a new chapter and even though E & D are not forefront in this chapter, it helps to know we may not have to wait too much longer to see how our characters come together. I enjoyed Mrs.Bingley and James relationship and also hope for more from them and I hope that Wickham will not get off so easily when he comes in contact with James, I hope he sees through him right at the beginning! Oh I just can't wait for more! YEAH again!

Brandy

What a fabulous story - I've spent the last few days
reading it when I had any spare time (and when I should have been doing other things!)and late into the evening - and have just "caught" up with everyone else! I look forward to the next chapter - and hope Darcy and Lizzy will have an opportunity to meet again and for one of them to see the error of their ways and give us a bit more sweet loving!
Thank you Tanya for such a delightful story!

Contessa, we should peep at Mrs Darcy's store for CF..ha ha
*_* does renee sell him??! God, she's a saint!

now, on with important things: NEW CHAPTER!!!!
oh tanya I'm so glad you're back!
wonderful chapter this one, I tell you I missed Jamie, he was the funny one since the beginning of the story ^_-
and he's hot too... maybe not as hot as our darcy, but still!

and now? when will the bastar... sorry, wickham arrive in India? I'm afraid he will mess up between jamie and malvina, please tell me I'm wrong! O_O

Colin Firth movies in Mrs. Darcy's Store

Just scroll down the page, dear ladies, and you'll find them all! At least what's available on DVD!

Oh Renee,
Please say you have an idea of when we can look forward to another chapter of a beloved story we have so long been waiting for! It is wonderful to know that Tanya is writing again and we all look forward to see Darcy and Elizabeth back together soon, so I hope you have some good news for us soon. PLEASE Renee! PLEASE, PLEASE!

Hey Gang,
I haven't commented for a while but I was pleasantly pleased with the new story line emerging. I am, however, anxiously awaiting news of Darcy and Elizabeth. Hope to hear from you soon, Tanya. Cindy

Hi Tanya,
Just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your work.Having read most of the Pride and Prejudice Fanfic, I must say that your stories are the most realistic, and also, most captivating.The prose is so eloquent, that I have read both your stories a number of times.Truly, the stories are worth publishing.Hope you do.I will be among the first persons to buy them.
Sincerely,
Viki

I am new to this!! I had overlooked this story and pretty much read alot of the others then I saw on another website on how much they loved this story. So I broke down and read it and wow!! I really like it and look forward to the next chapters....

I don't know how often you update your chapters but I am hoping that it is soon !! I am missing them already!!

Keep up the great work and I will be waiting patiencly (not !! lol)

Thanks
Sandy

Hi Renée!
have you any new about our Tanya? How is she getting on with the next chapter?
Oh, I love this story sooo much..... and I hope everything will end up well between D and E!
Hope to hear some good news soon!

Personally Tanya is well, dear Sheila and other fans, but for a new instalment we will have to exercise some more patience. Never fear though, Tanya always finishes her stories!

Renée,
thank you for the prompt reply!
OK, we are waiting patiently -Tanya's story is always worth of waiting!
Have a nice day and a nice regard from Hungary!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11