Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tanya's A Singular Proposition...

Ah, we rarely read of Jane and Bingley coming together...this makes them so much more human as stories usually focus on Elizabeth and Darcy. Well done...although not for those who don't want details of physical congress. Thanks for writing.

Great suspense!!But I don´t think she will ever have much a better time as she has already had !Don´t you think?

Renee
I am having great difficulties to get onto your page , specially this story.
I could not re read any of it.Something similar is going on with Andie´s story.Any ideas?

The pages are fine, for as far as I can see. Refresh your pages and try again. Good luck!

Hello there!

FYI, chapters 28 and 29 are up. Enjoy!

LOVE YOU
ELI

Thank you again and again for this new chapter,though it was of course not long enough to my dismay, nonetheless it was very exciting!!I almost died when I read that Elizabeth had released poor sweetheart Darcy from their engagement!!!Tanya has such a great talent to keep us in suspence,but I had to confess I rushed through the story in an inability to contain myself.I will read this story again and again.So much passion and not a word to waste.

The story just keeps getting more and more interesting
keep up the good work!

Got a surprise for you, my dears, chapters 30, 31 and the epilogue are up. Please don't forget to express your appreciation for Tanya's work.

Enjoy!

Renée, you're wonderful. This was a welcome surprise.

Tanya's stories are the ones that I go back to time and time again on this site. I don't know how she manages to do it, but her stories remain true to the spirit of the characters and yet create entirely new situations for them. Wow.

What !! Is it over? What are we going to read now? You'd better get ready and start a new story Tanya...or we'll die of sorrow...I loved this story . I am planning to make it into a little book with drawings and have it ready for me to read when I am lonely. A thousands times thank you for sharing your exquisite talent with us all.
Lots of love from Argentina

Good evening, (it is here!)

I wanted to add my comment to rest of them and say that your story has been a most extraodinary read even better than many published books out there. Thank you for providing us with such a wonderful tale!

Cheers,

Greta

Thanks so much for this wonderful story. I read it before and just love it. Have you just reposted it, or have you changed it? I'm sure I will read it again because it is so good, but was just wondering if there have been changes. I am also enjoying "Strange Bedfellows" very much. Thanks for keeping us so entertained! You have a great story sense. Looking forward to your next post.

Hi I just finished reading your story and I loved it. The first part was weird with Jane marrying Mr. Collins but all has been rectified. Awsome job. Keep it up.

I read this story in all of one evening. I was so addicted to it, I couldn't stop. It's wonderful, heartbreaking and thrilling all at once. I first hated Darcy for what he did to Elizabeth, then almost broke my heart over his sorrow and (as he thought) unrequited love. I LOVE your Anne. And I was so glad to see her and the Colonel hook up.

Hi Tanya,
I made the mistake of starting to read this story at 10pm last night (not a good idea) It is now 11.25am and I have been reading it all night. It was just so wonderful I could not stop.
Thank you so much for sharing, I am totally exhausted now so off to bed I go. It was deffinitely worth my aching head and back though. I will read the other story when I get up, much later today.
Many Many Thanks
Jo

I began your story and barring work had to read it thru to the conclusion! Very lovely work. Looking forward to reading more from you.

The hook for me in the story was when Darcy ran after Lizzy and told her he loved her when she had secured another position. I am a total angst wuss and thought "oh no!" but it was a lovely surprize when he grabbed her and finally professed his love to her face. I wish the weather wasn't so cold or I would take the DH out for a midnight swim!
Thanks again for your lovely story!

Suzi

I just re-read this terrific story. I think it was one of my first that I read when I discovered Mrs Darcy's site and had frequently remembered various scenes-- like the steamy gazebo and lake scenes, Darcy to the rescue when Lizzy is sick at the inn, the blue dress and diamonds "shuffle", etc. but could not remember which story the scenes belonged to... What a delight to re-read such a treasure (and put a name to a face, if you know what I mean...) It makes me even more anxious for her to finish Strange Bedfellows. Truly a gifted writer!

I loved this. I am new to fan fiction, but this was wonderful! Thanks Tanya!

Dear Tanya,

witty, charming and handsomely written. I adore it.
Thanks for several hours of pleasure!
I´d love to read more.

i have to say that of all the stories written here this one is the best. i have a question thought how did mr wickham know about how lizzy ruined his planto elope with georigana? and how did he find out that lydia is lizzys sister?

Hi Tanya! Really enjoyed your story, just wanted to drop off a thank you!

Just read this for the first time. Marvellous!

I read some parts of it several times!

Now going to start on your other story.

Just finished up this epic love story, loved it! Had all the elements of suspense, witty repartee, scandal and happy endings! Thank you for writing!