Liberty Bell Chapter #266

Religious, Political or Offensive messages WILL BE REMOVED

Liberty Bell Chapter #266
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: where did you Serve and what Division?

Aug 1968 - Oct 1969: Basic Training @ US Army Training Center Infantry, C-9-2, Ft. Bragg, NC

Oct 1968 - Oct 1969: AIT @ US Army Ordnance Guided Missile School, 9th ETC, Redstone Arsenal, AL.

Nov 1969 - Aug 1971: Headquarters Battery Direct Support Platoon) 5th Missile Battalion 6th Artillery, Hoppstaedten, West Germany (32nd AADCOM).

Korea... 1st Mar Div...Dominion Republic... 2nd Mar Div...Panama..2nd Mar Div...Cuban Crisis...2nd Mar Div...Vietnam...3rd Mar Div...in U.S.A...Camp Lejeune, 2nd Mar Div...Camp Pendleton...1st Mar Div...Great Lakes Training Center...Little Creek, Va. (Scuba school)...Ft. Benning (Airborne School).

When more than two Veterans send in their info. I will be happy to supply you with dates, areas in Korea, Years in korea and dates and areas in Nam, etc. I do not think it is right that noone is replying to the question, ecept
two Veterans. Evidently noone is reading the message forum, according to the posted views, and lack of responses. It's a shame, because it appears you are REALLY trying to update the site.
S/F,
Tom M.

I served with 20th Tacttical Air Support Sq./ 56th Spec ops group in DaNang from Aug.70 to Aug 71 U.S.A.F. crew chief- O.V.10 (Broncos). Also during that time I served in Quang Tri,Chu-Lai & Phu-bi where I also obtained (and to the best of my knowledge) still hold a WORLD record for the most flying hours,under combat conditions,in a single month(212.2hrs). A goal I'am still proud to have reached

3rd ID Italy and Germany WWII - Too old for th Nam.

Lai Khe (168th CBT Engrs), Cu Chi and Tay Ninh (588th CBT Engrs) 1969-1970