Return to Website

My-Malta-dotcom'munty Forum

My-Malta-dotcom'munty Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EuroMalta

Hi everybody!
Like a lot of people, I'm collecting euro coins: you well understand how hard is the search of all the coins from the 15 euro-countries... and this is just the second year of the new currency!!!
I believed to find them quickly, because I’m living in a town (in the north west of Italy) quite near to France, Monaco, S.Marino, and not far from Vatican City and Austria. What a mistake: it's very complicated to find a lot of them!!!

But the future will be harder than today: talking about only circulating coins, next year all countries will mint a commemorative face to the recto of the 2 euro coin.
So, we’ll have to search 15 more coins (Vatican City, Monaco and S.Marino the rarest).... and then, in 2006 it's your turn (welcome on board!) with other nine countries.
Total: 25 countries x 8 coins = 200 coins + 25 commemorative circulating coins = 225 coins every year!!!
It's a great number of coins, isn't it?
Now I’m looking for somebody living in Malta, a friend who to send and receive all the news concerning the Euro (now), and our country euro coins (starting in 2006, I think…) in the next future.
So, I’ll be very happy if somebody agree with me!!!
Thanks for your kindly attention, and have a nice day!
Angelo