Return to Website

Don Hayward's Detroit Diesel 2 Stroke Engine Forum

Welcome to this forum, Feel free to ask for information or leave articles of help for other people interested in DD 2 Stroke's & GM 8.2L/GM 6.2L.. I Have Service Manuals for Inline71 - V71 - 53 Series - GM6.2l.. Also Parts Books 53-71-92-110.. Please use REFRESH after posts.. You don't have to remain ANON, if i post from an email etc.,I will use this to start with for your identity protection, then you can change if you wish.. Click on first post of subject to view all not last one, or switch Styles..

Free Java Chat from Bravenet Free Java Chat from Bravenet     

Don Hayward's Detroit Diesel 2 Stroke Engine Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
4-53t detroit diesel horsepower and max rpm

I recently got a 79 chevy c70 truck with a 4-53t detroit. What is the horsepower of this setup , and the max rpm? Can it be increased w/o loss of reliability? What kind of fuel economy can I expect? Also, are there certain injectors, cams valves that I can use to optimize performance/economy?

thanks,

Re: 4-53t detroit diesel horsepower and max rpm

Hi Tim.
sorry for delay but have been in hospital last 7 days..
old man with scythe took a good swipe at me!@!!
any way to the point if the engine is a "T" not much more you can do but a couple of things you need to do..
1.. put in a fuel cooler.
2.. install an intercooler between turbo and blower..
3.. make sure you have good air input..
4.. put an exhaust expansion as close to the exhaust from the turbo as possible..
the HP would be in the vicinity of 150 @ 2800 RPM, depending on injectors you have in..
don

Re: Re: 4-53t detroit diesel horsepower and max rpm

Don,
God bless and Im glad the man with the scythe missed this time. Any ideas on a source of intercoolers for my 453T? I will Id the injectors shortly when the snow melts here in pennsyltucky.

Hi Tim,
you could try sales@dslspec.com ..
tell them i sent you they will give the best prices on gear i know..
don

i am thinking about getting a 4-53t detroit for my little truck but i want to know what is the size of the engine and how much it weights and also what transmissions i can put in with it

Hi,
havent got exact facts but can give you an near one.
weight 1190 lbs + turbo and gearbox
length 40in
width 29in
height 34in
with N50 injectors 136 BHP @ 2800 rpm
dont know what gearbox as never went into auto configurations stuck to marine..
don

online game

Hello friends that the best information for the web users you get the most popular free window 10 it is the best operating system for the computer so thanks for the visit the online most people connect this help windows 10 worldwide if you get the access to setting so join the microsoft windows 10 help support and i sure you get the work easily.

Re: online game

Detroit Diesel Engine is one of the famous engines which dates back to the WWII where it had been used military vehicles. I was surprised to see the blog here. Nowadays even with all the technical advancements in the field of automobile there is still people interested in the engine. tour amsterdam

Detroit diesel engine performs best-in-class fuel economy and low-cost maintenance and service. The new model available at Chrome browser issuesonline, but the price is high. This is the biggest, toughest, most powerful engine Detroit has ever produced.

Don Hayward's Detroit Diesel 2 Stroke Engine Forum. Welcome to Billionaire Boys Club Varsity Jacket looking for service bulletin for Farmall f20 2-71 repower 6v92ta antifreeze in one cylinder.

Somebody make a good article and we need to appreciate them for content creation as well as we need to spread our brand and service towards people for attention. When I thinks about it I show business card. Catch your user’s attention with a circle business cards design. Forbid the old practice and design a circle business card on your own at the drop of a hat. Whenever you visit PhotoADKing than explore manny designs and templates for audience engagement.

flats in bangalore

BDA sites for sale in Bangalore

flats under 30 lakhs in bangalore
vastu plants for home
best affordable housing projects in bangalore
flats under 30 lakhs in bangalore
vastu plants for home
best affordable housing projects in bangalore

This is the best article I have read in a while

5 Best Vastu Tips for Wall Clock at Home for Lucky Times Ahead!

Best Vastu Fishes for Home - Aquarium Direction and its Benefits

Best Vastu Tips for Home and its Benefits
5 Best Vastu Tips for Wall Clock at Home for Lucky Times Ahead!

Best Vastu Fishes for Home - Aquarium Direction and its Benefits

Best Vastu Tips for Home and its Benefits
Best vastu Plants for home

Vastu tips for home

Types of bricks
Types of bricks used for construction

arogyam nutrition

types of therapeutic diet ,
weight loss tips , diet plan for weight loss , weight loss foods , dieting plan , fat loss diet
pcos diet plan to lose weight , polycystic ovary syndrome weight loss , best diet for pcos weight loss
, best food for thyroid patients , food to avoid for thyroid patient , thyroid diet for weight loss , hypothyroidism diet plan
food good for heart , low blood pressure diet , high bp diet , low bp diet
weight gain diet , weight gain foods , weight gain diet plan , weight gain tips
how to lose belly fat after delivery , reducing weight after delivery , weight loss tips after delivery , how to lose weight after c section delivery
dietetics and nutrition , health nutritionist , clinical nutritionist , child nutritionist

printer support support

printer tech support number, printer tech support phone number, Printer technical support,
ricoh contact number ,ricoh help desk ,ricoh customer support
Lexmark printer support phone number, Lexmark printer technical support phone number,
kyocera customer care number ,kyocera support number ,kyocera customer service phone number
panasonic customer care number ,panasonic telephone number ,panasonic printer customer service ,
Dell printer support phone number, Dell printer customer service phone number, Dell printer customer support phone number,
toshiba customer service phone number, toshiba support, toshiba customer service,
canon help desk, canon number, canon printer contact number, canon printer customer care number,
kodak support drivers ,kodak customer support phone number ,kodak printer customer service phone number ,kodak help number
contact samsung support ,samsung help center ,samsung contact us ,samsung help number
sharp printer customer care number , sharp customer service, sharp support ,
hewlett packard customer service number, hewlett packard customer service phone number,
brother printer customer support number, brother support phone number, brother customer service phone number, brother printer phone number,
epson phone support, epson printer service, epson service, epson printer customer care number,
hp printer support phone number, hp printer tech support, hp printer customer service, hp printer service
xerox customer support ,xerox customer service number ,xerox contact

As a student you might not get the perfect psychology assignment help, I recommend you to visit our website to get the best help for your psychology assignment.

Searching for essay help onlinein the UK? Then you are at the right place. Our team of professionals is highly experienced in providing online help for essay writing.