Return to Website

Don Hayward's Detroit Diesel 2 Stroke Engine Forum

Welcome to this forum, Feel free to ask for information or leave articles of help for other people interested in DD 2 Stroke's & GM 8.2L/GM 6.2L.. I Have Service Manuals for Inline71 - V71 - 53 Series - GM6.2l.. Also Parts Books 53-71-92-110.. Please use REFRESH after posts.. You don't have to remain ANON, if i post from an email etc.,I will use this to start with for your identity protection, then you can change if you wish.. Click on first post of subject to view all not last one, or switch Styles..

Free Java Chat from Bravenet Free Java Chat from Bravenet     

Don Hayward's Detroit Diesel 2 Stroke Engine Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
sonyliv.com device/activate tv login

How to Activate SonyLIV on Your Smart TV

If you're looking to install and activate the sonyliv.com device/activate tv login app on your Smart TV, we've outlined the steps for various platforms such as Android TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, and Chromecast.

How to Install and Activate the SonyLIV App on an Android Smart TV:

1. Locate the Google Play Store app on your Android Smart TV, usually found on the home interface.
2. Open the Play Store and search for "SonyLIV". You'll be directed to the SonyLIV Play Store page.
3. Select "Install" to download and install the SonyLIV app onto your TV.
4. Once installed, open the SonyLIV app and log in with your account. If you're a new user, sign up using your mobile number.
You might be prompted to sign in using a different code. Proceed need to know that How to activate the SonyLIV activation page and sign in with your mobile number.
After successfully signing in, choose your preferred subscription plan.
Once you've selected your plan, you can now enjoy your favorite shows and sporting events on the SonyLIV app via your Android Smart TV.
Following these steps, you can easily install and activate the SonyLIV app on your Android Smart TV or any Android TV Stick.