Belize Travel Forums - Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline - Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing - Jaguar Paw Zipline - Jaguar Paw atv - jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Trek With Lunch

Guide to Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline, Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Trek with lunch, Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing, Jaguar Paw Zipline. Our cave tubing can be combined with zip line, Belize Zoo, Mayan Ruins, and many other Tours. We offer strictly private tours. So, expect a BLAST! We also offer our jungle tours to visitors cruising with a stop at Belize Cruise Port.

Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Belize Cave Tubing Zipline Carnival

This was an excutsion that we booked through Carnival as part of our cruise.
I thought Belize was utterly spectacular, the Jaguar Paw Centre had lots to offer including Zip Lining & cave Tuning (which we did, myself, mum to 14 year old teen, who found it as exhilirating as I did!
We had to pay $8.00 for a locker key, + $5.00 each for mater shoes (that's on top of the $200.00 for the pleasure (which it actually was!)
Zip lining was for both of uys a first time experience, we enjoyed it immensly, I thought the secondary rain forest was divine, our guide told us all about the various trees & their medicinal functions and pointed out many interesting things along the rather lengthy but fascinating walk up to the zip lining stations.