The Mandingo Academy,Inc.
WELCOME AT THE MANDINGO ACADEMY'S WEB SITE!As we are still building,we
apologize for our appearrance! .

logo of the MA. THIS STANDS FOR THE MANDINGO ACADEMY.

Foli!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How to Unlock a locked Windows 10 computer

Microsoft services and products are used by millions of users across the globe. With such a wide usage, security factors also comes into the play. Most of the users forget their passwords, emails and usernames and it becomes a hectic process to recover the accounts. But here is the step by step solution for recovering and safeguarding your account.

Follow these simple steps below to recover your account-

Go to MS account page
Click on Recover my account
Enter your email address
Fill the Captcha
It’s Done.

You will receive a mail and you can recover your MS account easily.

For Step by Step procedure, Read here -

accountlive.com-password -reset

account.live.command/password/reset microsoft

reset windows 10 password

Re: How to Unlock a locked Windows 10 computer

Accidentally my windows 10 computer has locked and i don’t have any idea on how to unlock it. Thank god that i have seen this site. Here it clearly specify the step by step procedure on how to unlock a locked computer. Thank you so much for the updates.

washington dc museums

Re: How to Unlock a locked Windows 10 computer

Great information. Last day one of my friends Windows 10 computer was locked accidentally and unable to unlock it. hostsailor We had searched many websites for finding ways to unlock the computer. Your steps worked well and we have unlocked it successfully.

Soumous Kôrôs Dôhou(Some Archives)  
Viewing Page 1 of 1 (Total Topics: 11)

Topic Author Views Replies Last Post
Kouhntigui Gbagbo kagni wa a mangni?  « NEW **Dr. Bamba*** 375 36 Apr 5, 07 - 3:54 PM
Mouhn ka fouroussa chaya bi tche` oni mousso tche`?  « NEW Doussoutche` 483 17 Apr 17, 07 - 10:39 PM
ADO kagni wa a mangni???  « NEW Kobe 738 45 Apr 18, 07 - 3:33 PM
Yala Silamanya ka Mande'kas hou de`man wa a ka an se`ge`?  « NEW Kobe 172 28 Apr 19, 07 - 1:08 AM
Mande' domini djouman de' ka di katimi domini be` kan?  « NEW Djigui 216 17 Apr 21, 07 - 3:40 AM
Soro kagni wa a mangni?  « NEW Anonyme 239 42 Apr 21, 07 - 9:36 PM
Djohn be` yan?  « NEW Kakary 163 24 Apr 22, 07 - 2:56 AM
Mande'kan be` se' ka laye`re`ke` ka gnan tchoggo Farafihna?  « NEW Kobe 92 4 Apr 23, 07 - 5:46 PM
Djohnhou be` a fe` ko Lanfia ye' dohn Sanmangni Mara(Co^te d'Ivoire)?Djohnhou te` o fe`?  « NEW **Dr. Bamba*** 223 20 Apr 25, 07 - 2:55 PM
A NI SOGOMAN  « NEW FOFANA K. 161 8 May 6, 07 - 5:01 PM
Djigui bémi ?  « NEW Yro 113 26 May 20, 07 - 3:31 AM