Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Andie's The Lost Year

I'm so happy to have her amidst us: Andie and her great story The Lost Year!

The Lost Year is a modern day adaptation of Pride and Prejudice in which Elizabeth not only loses her husband, Tom, part of her memory as well. The road to a notmal life and happiness is long and filled with obstacles.

Enjoy this fascinating, angsty and passionate story, and tell Andie what you think in this thread! She'll appreciate it.

Renée

Re: Andie's The Lost Year

Dear visitors,

I've just uploaded chapters 4-6. Enjoy!

Renée

Very compelling story! What a treat!

I agree, Rita, it's one of my all time favourites! I'm so happy I have Andie here now.
R~

I've just posted chapter 7 of The Lost Year. Enjoy!

What an endearing chapter! Tender and laugh out loud at the same time. I'm falling more in love with Darcy every minute. Tarzan, indeed!

OK, now, am I the only one experiencing some weirdness with viewing Andie's story? I just went in to re-read the story and chapter 6 is no where to be found. I tried viewing it with different browsers to see if it was just a quirk with Firefox but it doesn't matter which one I use. I can only see part of chapter 5, then it hard transitions to chapter 7.

I'd appreciate any advice.

Rita, TY for pointing this out. I have no idea what happened, but I'll fix it asap.

Renée

That worked Renee'! Thanks much!

Pfffft, I'm glad, Rita! It's so frustrating if something doesn't work or went terribly wrong.

Chapter 8 is up! Enjoy

Phew! Is it hot in here or is it just me?!? LOL! Lizzy seems to have unleashed Darcy's animal as well as her own! Let's hope the love they are feeling for each other will be their guide as they have to reconcile their past and that they won't be too hard on themselves.

I love these characters!!!

No, Rita, it's not just you! I'm glad you like it. Andie is very busy moving house at the moment, but I'm sure she appreciates your comment very much!
hugs
Renée

Hi dear Ladies,

sorry for not responding earlier but Renée is right- I'm terribly busy at the moment...
I'm very happy that you like my story! And thank you all for your comments- they are highly appreciated.

Cheers, Andie

Wow! This latest chapter is packed with interesting stuff. First, I must say BRAVO, CHARLES!!! I wanted to belt out the Hallelujah Chorus when he finally told Caroline where to go. LOL!!

I'm experiencing mixed emotions for William and Elizabeth. Pleasure that they are turning towards each other when they hurt and showing compassion towards one another, but, I'm sweating Elizabeth's reaction when she does recall why she resented Darcy so in the past. She seems to be growing stronger on a daily basis...I hope that will translate itself into a reasonable response to unexpected memories.

Good work, Andie!

This story is great! I keep checking back for updates! It's so well written and very compelling...I can't wait for the next installments.

I'll post the next chapter before the end of the week, promise!

Kept my promise: chapter 13 is up!

Sweet, sweet William....he and Lizzy need eachother so. Hope they don't have to wait too long to be able to begin a new phase in their relationship.

And Patricia! Hold on, girl...you've stirred up a hornets nest and I think things are about to get ugly. Couldn't happen to a nicer person!

Oops, sorry Andie, I forgot to mention chapter 14 here, but the fans will have noticed through the main page or the newsletter.

Anyway, chapter 15 is up, don't miss it. Enjoy!

Renée

Poor William! :( He 'will'overcome this! I feel so sorry for him....bring him home early and let he and Lizzy start off the New Year the way they want the year to proceed. Forgiving and loving each other.

Darn...sure do miss an edit option...I meant 'let him and Lizzy...'

awwwwwwww
i need more.
please continue soon

xoxo, hanna

Hi there, dear readers, chapter 16 is up. Enjoy

oops, wrong link... here it is: chapter 16

wonderful writing style, Andie!!!
I hope so, that William&Elizabeth will be soon together.
And that ***** Patricia should stay away forever from them!

Hi Andie --
I recently discovered you are continuing this great story here at Renee's site, and I'm finally getting caught up. But Ch. 16 ends so terribly! I *REALLY* hope that Ch. 17 starts with William seeing Elizabeth leaving the banquet, and he runs after her and clears up her misconception and they can *finally* start the real healing. (Obviously Catherine as well as William's secretary deserve something. His secretary did not do her job -- rudeness and not relaying a message whose importance she can't determine are grounds for firing.) Hope all is well with you.
Madelyn

What facinating story! I'm absolutely hooked. But what a sad note to end the current chapter on I can't wait till the next chapter

i'm waiting for more chapter to come up!
i love it.
hope you'll write again soon

Please hurry with a new chapter. I'm anxious to here more of the story. Cindy

Here it is, Cindy and all other fans: chapter 17

Dear Renee
I only started this story today but couldn´t go any further than chapter 5. The rest simply does not come up.What can it be?

Eli, my dear, on the bottom of the page there's a link to the next one where you can read on.

If you can't find it (it is there, it definitely is) click here to go to chapter 6.

Hi! Great story---I've been avoiding it--I don't usually care for the modern fanfic, but this was really great. I couldn't quit reading! I can't wait for the next chapter!!
Naomi

oh i can't wait for more!
so dramatically!
super writing skills & style!

Check it out, ladies, chapter 18 is up. Enjoy!

Chap 18 is incredible.

Awesome build up to this point! Great job with William's dispair and then reuniting with Lizzy.

You really worked the plot on this one. Well done!!

Just enough angst to make the coming together extrodinary!

Can't wait to read the next bits!! Make it very soon please!

M2

great! thank you for posting it.
i'm so glad.
it's my favorite story :D
so glad that everythings fine now :)

My favorite story was updated, thank God!
I love that chapter, and I'm now dancing around the table, cause Darcy and Lizzy are together!

PS: haha, I read now that Andie is from Vienna.
I'm also from Vienna! :)

From Vienna too! Gosh, what a nice coincidence, Hanna!

Chapter 18 - Part 2 - yay, she believed Lady Catherine and went straight to Darcy!! She is "Miss Bennet" again! And yay for Mrs. Brooks, for knowing when to go home early... Thank you, Andie, for the light at the end of the tunnel. Now will you show us what happens upstairs?

OMG! I love this story and this chapter was HOT HOT HOT! Thanks so much Andie for sharing it with us! I can't wait for more...

Yay! I love it when they make up!

I've been following this story for a long time, and it is still one of my favorites! This last chapter was hot! I can't wait to finally see what happens in the big cosy bed!!!

Andie knows how to keep her fans in suspense, doesn't she?

Renée

That she does!!! But it is so worth it!

It absolutely is, Heather dear!

andie,

We are missing the next chap of this story.

Plleeeassse.

It has been awesome to read.

Thanks,

M2

*hoping for updates soon*

:)

ANDIE, DEAR, DO YOU HEAR US??????!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting, Wainting, Waiting. Breathe, Pant, Pant, Breathe.

This is beginning to feel like the last three weeks of a pregnancy.

Please can we have another chapter?

Thanks,

M2

1 2