Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Tanya's A Singular Proposition...

Dear visitors, I'm thrilled to announce that Tanya has joined the site with her JA/FF classic "A Singular Proposition"

It's a highly romantic, passionate, compelling Regency P&P 'what-if'. One of my all time favourites.

Enjoy!

Renée

Re: Tanya's A Singular Proposition...

Oops, forgot to tell you. Chapter 1 is posted, the others will follow soon!

Four chapters posted in the meantime, the next coming soon! Enjoy!

This is an excellent piece of fan fiction but I feel a little like a sneak as I've read it already on a sister site....so, if I don't post remarks, it's because I don't want to give away any spoilers to those who are reading it for the first time.

Beautiful work, Tanya. Do you have any other stories that you've written? I'd really enjoy reading more of your creations.

Chapter 7 is up. You'll love it, I guarantee. Enjoy!

Renée

Oooh, once I saw that it had been posted elsewhere I'm afraid to say that I defected, copied, and read in word

Fabulous. A little daring, but fun to read.

I bet you've noticed already, but to make sure... chapter 8 is up. Enjoy!

Renée

Hello! I'm new on this site and I will congratulate Tanya for her "Singular propositon"!!!! It was so fun that I have already read all.(in one day!)..please I want more!!! This story is indeed very romantic and i think even Jane Austen herself would like to read more!!

A warm welcome to you, Mixon!

I bet Tanya's thrilled that you enjoy her story so much. I hope to upload more this weekend.

Renée

For your weekend enjoyment: chapter 10 and 11 of ASP have been posted.

Renée

It's a good begining for the Week end : two new chapters!! Very good...and I love the story between Anne and Fitzwilliam!!! How amazing is this turn of events...And poor Darcy..he so cute when he give her the soup!!!! Maybe an another chapter next week??

Thank you for the new chapters!!!!I love your story so much...What a great idea to make Jane come to Pemberley...to oblige Lizzy to come back!!! And Mr Darcy, his night with Lizzy is like a penitence
Ps: I'm sorry for my english..because I'm french!!

Chère Mixon, rassure-toi, ton anglais est excellent.

The Jane Austen fandom is an international community with enthusiasts from all over the world. For so many (myself included) English is not the first language, but the second, third, or fourth even. The important thing is that we know how to communicate with each other, and so perfectly well!

I'm glad you enjoy Tanya's story so much, I will upload the chapters as regularly as possible.

bisous
Renée

Chapter 14 is up. Enjoy!

Renée

I've just read the new chapter...I love all : the way you introduce Jane and Charles, the explanation between Jane and Darcy in the library ( and of course Jane's words of angry!!)...the scene with the roses in the garden and of course Darcy's thoughts about marring Lizzy

Dear readers, I'm lagging behind here, in the forum: chapter 15 and 16 are there for you to read too.

Enjoy!

Renée

Tanya's A Singular Proposition & Strange Bedfellows

Hi...
I've just discovered this fanfic site, and I have to tell you how much I've enjoyed Tanya's fic. A Singular Proposition & Strange Bedfellows are amazing, wonderful reads! I was completely involved in both stories.

Update Soon,
Arabella

A warm welcome to you, Arabella, thank you for your comment. I'm glad you're enjoying Tanya's stories so much. they're wonderful, aren't they?

Renée

there is no chapter 15 and 16 that I can find. its stops at 14 when georgiana and darcy are talking and elizabeth gets the letter of new employment. I can't wait to read the next chapters. where are they? thanks

Carrie, the cahpters are there, I promise! Perhaps you should refresh your page.

Cheers
Renée

Waouh....you just have the gift to make big cliff-hanger[:D. Please I want Darcy's reaction!!!!!

Thank you for this lovely and interesting story. It's really fascinating.I can't for the next chapters.

I just discovered this site yesterday and I started with this fic. It's so good! Can't wait to see what happens next...

I just discovered this site yesterday and I started with this fic. It's so good! Can't wait to see what happens next...

A warm welcome to you, Grizzly. Isn't it a terrific story indeed? I think I've got good news for you. I've just uploaded chapters 19 and 20. Enjoy!

cheers
Renée

Oh...my... this is, umm, very nice. Most pleasing.

(Translation to modern language: "GAH! This is hot, hot, hot!") *stumbles off to take cold shower*

Just beautiful. Love your characterizations, especially the welcome departure from the novel re: Anne De Bourgh. Funny, intelligent, passionate. And Georgiana, so sweet!

love it.....but i really must get on...........oh just one more chapter,,...then i must get on...........

Tanya, thank you for the new chapter!!!
It is becomming so hot!!! I love it , your story is very amazing....so, what next?????

Mixon and other fans of Tanya's: chapter 21 is up! Enjoy!

Renée

Dear Tanya. How long will this go on for?Please put and end to my AGONY and write on.
Eli
by the way.excellent juicy material...

Dear Eli,

Never fear! Tanya has finished her story, but RL matters prevent me from uploading all chapters at once. I'm doing my best though to post as regularly as possible. And here's chapter 22

Enjoy!

Renée

Dear Renee
Thank you. I am so asolated here in Argentina.There aren't many fans of Jane Austen in this part of the world.I really enjoyed chapter 22nd.Thank you a thousand times.keep on with this beautiful work
Eli

Hi Eli from Argentina, the home country of our beloved crown princess Maxima!

I'm glad you're enjoying the stories and found this place where you can indulge your love for P&P at your heart's content!

Hi Renee
Thanks for your answer.So you are Dutch? You are my first Dutch friend and I very happy to have met you and your site.May I ask what is your mother tongue?Can you say something to me ?I am very much interested in languages.
Thank you...and please, do take the trouble of uploading next chapter,please.We all want to know what happened after that dinner table!
Eli

Thank you Eli! I'm happy you've found us.

I'm Dutch indeed, and so is my mother tongue. I learned English in high school obviously, but ever since I fell in love with P&P and started searching the net for kindred spirits, I've learned so much more in a relatively short time.

Anyway, I'm very glad you're enjoying yourself here, at Mrs. Darcy's, and I hope to 'see' you often in the message forum.

Renée

Tanya, I love this story! I can see some serious echoes of Jane Eyre in it, and not just because she's a governess - especially in the bit where she runs away and is friendless and ill... and the bit where she has the letter to go and be governess to another family, etc - so I feel like I've got two of my all time fav stories wrapped up in a whole new one. How sublime!

Your characterisations are wonderful, the story is compelling and I must admit I had to go off and find out where it was posted so that I could read the end! It's fabulous, well done on a really excellent piece of writing.

Dear Renee.
Do you think we will be having some more of this master piece in the week end,too?I hope so
lots of love
Eli

Yes, Eli, as a matter of fact I'm planning to post another chapter.

Renée

As planned... Chapter 23 is up. Enjoy

Chapter 23 found delicious.Thanks.4 days now to the wedding .What will happen to these two?Will they be able to suppres all that lust?want more.
Eli

Darling Renee
I know you have already uploaded one chapter only three days ago.But this is the most juicy of the stories.Please, I beg you to put an end with my agony and concent to upload more of it. Thanks
Eli

Read my reply in Tanya's SB

Wicked people.How come that Dear Elizabeth became so naughty?What will she do next?Anyway we want to know..
thank you for chapter 24...waiting..(or rather wanting) chapter 25.
all the best
Eli

And then...
Eli

Hi Renee
Since I´m going away on Monday I would like to know when you're planning to upload next chapter, to see if I will have the chance to read it before I leave.I am having a great time with this story, you know..
Eli

Dearest Eli, I'll do my best. However, tonight I'll be at the opera, so it'll be tomorrow or day after at the latest.

You're going to a part of your country that must be so fascinating. I hope you'll tell us all about it! Can't wait.

Of course I will!Delighted to enlight you about my country(the most beautiful and varied by the way, you should see)Have a good time at the opera by the way

Looking forward to it, Eli. but before you go, you can read chapter 25 of Tanya's ASP first.

Wish you a lovely trip!
Renée

i eagerly anticipate each new chapter. I love this story and applaud the author!

chapters 26 and 27 are up. Enjoy!

I came to read mrs. Darcy website, and clicked on the story "A Singular Proposition" and couldn't stop reading it! I Finally had to download the whole story and make a clean copy like a book! This is as good as a Linda Berdoll book! Please continue the story, I check everyday for updates! Great writing...

What a thoroughly diverting way to spend the afternoon! Kudos to Tanya for her work - she's an excellent writer!

1 2