Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
36D by Tracey

My dears, I have such a treat for you : Tracey's very sexy Lizzy in "36D". One of my all time favourite short stories. Enjoy and don't forget to tell Tracey what you think!

R~

Re: 36D by Tracey

Hello! I´m new here and I was wondering if per chance do you know if Tracey is planning to continue with "Action and Reaction"? ´

BTW: forgive me my manners, I´ve been following this website since some time now and I must say that ALL of you are wonderful writers!

English is not my first language but I love reading about P&P!

WHOA!

Eli..I share your joy today

A warm welcome to you, Diana. I'm glad you're having a great time with us.

Don't worry about Action&Reaction, it will be finished in due course, but Tracey is a young mother and has a very busy life. We just need a little patience, that's all!

Renée

i love it!
so sexy *haha*
you have a real talent for love stories xD

Thank you dearly for your welcome wishes Reneé.

And thank you for informing me about A&R. I´m looking forward to it but I completelly understand and wish Tracey the best.

About 36D... well.. I think I was left speechless. Wow!

oh my

very sexy indeed. love it!

Well, I'm now all hot and bothered....where is my husband..I must go and find him now and tell him about this story....hmmmm
Thankyou Tracey for warming me up on this cold Winter's day.

Thank you all for your great comments. It's such fun to read them. I wrote this story a few years ago so it's a treat to see new readers enjoy it. It was the first time I ever wrote a love scene so I may have overdone it a bit! However, it was fun to write and yes, I hope it "inspires" a few couples! LOL

Tracey, Very good you made me blush Can't wait for the rest of A&R, and good luck with your young family. julia42

Hi Tracy.. this is just one hell of a short story..I have enjoyed tremendously.. Absolutely Fabulous!

great story you should continue, i would love to know how carolyn took the news and how the relationship progresses.
keep up the good work. and please tell me if you have up-dated or if you have a new story i would love to read it.

HO God this Story broken hearth in Brazil.Tracey I loved so much, thanks for so good story! Congratulations

Thanks again for the nice comments! Julia, I made you blush? Well, I'll let you know that I sometimes still blush when I think that I actually wrote it!!!!

As for a continuation, Angelines, well, to be honest, I did have one in mind, but I never got around to writing it. I always said that when I finished A&R, I might write a "sequel". Thanks again to you all!

Oh Tracey! My God! You have thought of a sequel to 36D?

Oh my goodness, I can´t miss that one! Actually I can´t miss any of your fics!

Gosh Tracey...what a wonderful plan to do this sequel..

Tracey. What can you write about these two that rest to be said? Goodness, I do not know!! But if there will be more descriptive language I am in!!

Wow that was one hoooooot read! I can't wait for the sequel!!!

Tracy - love this story. any chance of continuing it?

Tracey, I just read this story and thought it was WONDERFUL! Your are a very talented writer. Looking forward to a sequel. Good Luck with your family obligations I'm sure we all understand.

Very Hot!

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I think I need to stand in front of the refrigerator for a bit now. Great story! :)

I was wondering if you were ever going to write a sequel to this story? A weekend at the cabin sounds pretty romantic and those two do need to get to know on another! I enjoyed this and all your works very much.

LOVED IT! Per chance will there be a sequel?
Or a sequel to Action and Reaction?

I have only just found this story.

WOW!!!!!!!!!

hOPE THERE ARE MORE TO COME

I love this short story, it's sexy, romantic and steamy

Tracey,
I love "36D"! It was sensual, sexy, and steamy with just a dash of trashy - all the necessary ingredients for one heck of a night trapped in a lingerie store! Your sad Darcy certainly had his spirits lifted, and Lizzy didn't have to spend another lonely night. I hope you will write a follow-up to their cabin trip. I can picture them getting married and reliving their first night as their real anniversary. Our Lizzy and Darcy always wind up with each other, and it's the trip and not the destination that is always so delicious.

Best,
Tania

Hi all!! I'm brand new here and have just read a couple of stories....wanted to let Tracey know how much I really enjoyed 36D and look forward to reading her other stories!!

Absolutely loved the story. Very sexy!

Hey Tracey, I just wanted to say I've read 36D before this and just finished Action and Reaction; both were simply amazing. I love your writing and if you ever decide to write more, whether it be sequels or a new story all together, just know you will have a devoted reader!

It's a little flurry of activity in my thread the past month! Wow! Comments these days are unexpected but definitely delightful!

So glad you enjoyed my little "naughty" story and Action and Reaction. They were fun to write. If I ever do write again, I will keep the people at Mrs. Darcy's site informed!

Thanks again!
Tracey

So very steamy...

nice post
see more

This is my first time visit to this Mrs Darcy’s message forum. I am new to here and that’s why I am confused about the topic discussed here. It’s better to start a new topic to discuss with. I need to become friend with all the members in this forum.https://wrapleaf.com/glass.html

Sorry, Catherine, the site isn't active anymore and it will cease to exist within a year. Fortunately there are plenty of others where you can read magnificent JA fanfiction. :-)