Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Other Face of the Mirror by Belen

For your enjoyment, Belén's vignette "The Other Face of the Mirror" has just been posted on her pages.

This vignette is the counterpart of chapter 49 of Obstacles to Overcome, where our dear couple has a mayor fight because of Darcy's possessiveness. As you'll see in this little update of their life together, Darcy might be a controlling freak, but Elizabeth is no saint.

Enjoy!

Don't forget to leave Belen some love!

Re: The Other Face of the Mirror by Belen

That was very funny. Great to have the shoe on the other foot for a change.

Ahhhh.... England's hottest horseman. Love that man! Except I would hope they sell that filly. I am of a very jealous nature! Unfortunately in my youth, I can remember some of the same stupid insecure imaginings prior to my marriage-- and did some rather embarrassing activities when in such a state. Poor Lizzy. I can totally relate. But of course, now that I am a matured woman, blush at the memory.

Belan, I hope now that since this complete, you might be inspired every now and then to treat us with little updates/vignettes of these two! I admit, I always ask for more, sorry; I'm insatiable about some things! (:!!

Very cute and very funny. I loved it.

I loved Elizabeth's internal monologue. She was so funny alternating between desperate worry and wanting to do him bodily harm. They both learned an important lesson I think. Thanks, Belen. That was funny and sweet.

A very typical woman (or me) behaviour i confessed i did hv bouts such as that when i just got together with my then boyfriend. It's a lovely short story. Thanks Belen!

Lovely, seeing Lizzy jealous and how they work it out. Thou I think she let him off the hook, When you live with someone it your out that late you aleast give a curious call.
Geri

Well, I read it again and love it!

I love the way you write and miss reading more from you Belém. Are you planning to surprise us with something new soon?