Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Colin Firth quiz...

Do the Colin Firth quiz and show us how great a fan you are!

Mrs Darcy had 32 out of 40. A little disappointing, but not that bad a result.

Re: Colin Firth quiz...

I will make you feel better Mrs Darcy. I only scored a 7. I'm so glad this wasn't a MM quiz or I would surely have to turn into my Darcy Fan card.

Hi Renée!
I got 34 out of 40.

I'm not sure if I should be proud of myself or embarrassed for knowing as much as I do about him.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Julia B

Ok...i won't feel that bad, I only scored 14....ok, well a little bad!

Hmmmm ... I got a 26. I think I'm relieved I couldn't be considered a stalker. ;)

I will make you feel better Mrs Darcy. I only scored a 7

Wow, Christina! I bet you never read interviews. A thing I did for years... I even met the guy. Yes, I was so hooked on his Mr Darcy interpretation, and a few other characters he played. Particularly Paul in Fever Pitch and Valmont in Valmont. Rather stalkerish, isn't it? But I've gotten over it.

Julia, dear, thanks to our admiration - lasting or not - for this actor, we met each other in the JA fandom, and that is something to be grateful for always, right?

I think I'm relieved I couldn't be considered a stalker.

Still, the result isn't bad, not bad at all!

we met each other in the JA fandom, and that is something to be grateful for always, right?

Absolutely, my dear!

Cheers,
Julia B

38 out of 40 ladies!

Fantabulous, Frances!

Oops, sorry... Francine!

Way to go, Francine!

Cheers,
Julia B

I'm bursting with "Pride"!

Well I got 21 out of 40 not to bad i guess lol

Well I got 21 out of 40 not to bad i guess lol

Excellent result, over 50%!

oh my! I've just realised that to me Colin is just 'the guy that plays' mr darcy' both darcys actually, I also like his mark darcy in bridget jones diary :P
atill I managed to make an astonishing 19 / 40!

PS: is it true that he iswas married to an Italian woman?! oooooh! we Italians rule the world

PS: is it true that he iswas married to an Italian woman?! oooooh! we Italians rule the world

He is, cara Contessa. He's married to the beautiful Livia with whom he has two sons.