Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tanya's Strange Bedfellows

For me, it's resolved, but just short of totally happily ever after. I'm resigned to it never being updated. And if it is ever concluded it would have to find a new home! I'm thankful for Renee for keeping this site up.

I've reached the end and- what can I say- I'm already starting to feel tell-tale signs of withdrawal syndrome.

-SPOILERS-

At one point I felt let down by Darcy, so disappointed was I that I couldn't really bask in their happiness at the long awaited reconciliation. His instinct to drown his sorrows in the arms of Valerie/other women whenever he's in turmoil is truly, truly upsetting to me. Granted that he didn't get to actually do the deed but, still.

Hi,

I have heard a lot about this story..where do I read it? Unable to find a working link.

Regards
Swarna

I think Tanya's site was deleted. This is the saddest day.

To all of you who still would like to read the story, Tanya is posting it on AHA:)

That is the best news ever! I was just talking to a friend about how sad I was to think I'd never find this fic again.
What is AHA? Could you link it?

NEW LINK!

http://meryton.com/aha/index.php?showtopic=18583

Here's its new home for those who want to read!

Re: NEW LINK!

OMG thank you!! So does this mean she's finishing this story! How exciting!