Liberty Bell Chapter #266

Religious, Political or Offensive messages WILL BE REMOVED

Liberty Bell Chapter #266
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Ready to Walk Again

We had a successful walk across America in "Support the U.S. Constitution" see our website ( WWW.WalkDaddyWalk.com ) and the dozens of media interviews across the USA as we carried the American flag with each step.

I am ready to do it again! I was successful once and I want to do it again.

Are you wanting some excitement in your life and become a part of American history by doing a patriotic walk across America. Contact me if you have any questions. Warm regards, Jerry C. Oliver jerry_oliver@hotmail.com

It's October/2016 and it's time we walk across America in support of the U.S. Constitution.

My walk, while carrying the American flag with each step across America, was in support of the U.S. Constitution.

In order to walk across American again means we need to start preparing now so we can be walking in 2017.

If you are interested and want to step away from the blogs and TV and become an activist then now is the time.

I'm ready to walk again! It does require at least 2 individuals, but 3 would be ideal.

Re: It's Febru and it's time we walk across America.

Let's discuss a subject or cause to support and then let's do a walk across America.

I did this walk once and it was a lifetime experience! Americans always dream of walking across America in their lifetime, but never do it.

You can drive as I walk.....you walk when you want to walk or drive the vehicle. We can work this out where we both receive what we want out of the excursion.

I removed the website from my previous walk so now is the time to start preparing a new site and prepare for our walk.

The time is now....this is probably the only chance in your life to do something that millions of Americans want to do, but never do in their life.

We'll decide on a subject or cause and set a date. I am retired so the timing is at your convenience.

Mark was brave enough to also walk and dedicated a few months of his life to start in California and finish in Georgia and then onwards to D.C.

Do contact me if nothing else just to let me explain where is involved so you will know the facts.

jerry_oliver@hotmail.com

Warm regards, Jerry C. Oliver

Let's do a Walk Across America

UP DATE
-- ----
-- ----

This is a once in a lifetime to rise to a higher cause in life. I've done it before and I can attest that you'll feel the same way.

I am still in excellent health and ready for the true adventure of a lifetime.

We had over 40+ TV/Radio/Newspaper interviews on the last walk. We met hundreds of true Americans and thousands of passing cars/trucks honking their horns when they saw us walking down the highways carrying the American flag.

Contact me if you have any questions. Let' do it!!