General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Uncle Jessie and Glenn?

Dittos on that, Peg.

It takes some work, time, and money of course, but through various sites, you can acquire all of Glenn's films, and then you can watch them anytime you want !

I've done that and am almost done watching them the first time through. I have three left on my list. Out of all, Dear Heart is my favorite.

Regards,

Desiree

Re: Uncle Jessie and Glenn?

Hi Desiree,

I know. I do own copies of more than half of Glenn's films. Even though I can watch many of them whenever I want to, it is nice to see them in the TV lineup. It just reminds me that we're not the only ones who appreciate his work.

"Dear Heart" is DEFINITELY one of my favorites. That movie is SO romantic! Have you seen "The Green Glove?" I really liked the chemistry between Glenn and the female lead, Geraldine Brooks. My other favorites are "Jubal," "The Rounders," "Teahouse of the August Moon," and "Advance to the Rear." I like them for different reasons but I like them all. He was just wonderful!!

Take care,

Peg

Re: Re: Uncle Jessie and Glenn?

Hi Peg,

Yes, I've seen the Green Glove, very good, and on a European location. The three remaining I haven't gotten to yet are The Gift, My Town, and Blondie Plays Cupid.

Yeah, his movies do run rather often. You can look that up on tv-now.com/stars.

Regards,

Desiree