Return to Website

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

....where hearts, minds, souls meet and wonder...

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: jacopastorius.com

One would think that is the reason to have created the website, sadly too much energy has been spent from the onset, and is being spent on proving to be "right" (others "wrong"), rather than spending it on being creative, inspiring, and productive.

Jaco's site will be a beautiful vibrant place once it embraces others' love for, and honoring of, Jaco. It takes all and everyone to make forward movement, but of course Jaco himself deserves all recognition for creating his legacy himself, that's where the beauty is. No one "single-handedly".

I would love to hear what the Flintstone sounds like, Arne, and Naked Wednesday sounds like a hoot! I WISH there were more acoustic bands, it would make certain events so much more enjoyable for me, if you go for the music mainly and simple chillin'...know what I mean..

Yes, though Julius and Felix are not doing it for their father's legacy, they do handle it with care (thank you) :), they have it in their hearts to play music, and do it well indeed, I believe their father smiles down at them, yet sole kudos to Felix and Julius for being completely self-taught. There are no comparisons to be made between father and sons. <3