Return to Website

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

....where hearts, minds, souls meet and wonder...

Jaco's Fret-Less Hang!

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jaco Pastorius radio show

You heard the nice lady Ingrid gang! Please send me some more questions. Brian and I think we have a few good questions, but are always wide open to suggestion/hints/comments. We still have 2.5 days...we can do this. lol
Thank you!
Ozone

Listening To: Pyromaniacs unite

If the show is on Monday 7am in New York and Sydney Australia is 14 hours ahead of New York, the show is on (the previous day) Sunday at 5pm. This is a great time for us Jaco fans in Australia. I will let the bass forums here in Australia know about this.

Listening To: A Night in Tunisia, Dizzy Gillespie

Awesome. We will give a shout out to all the Jaco fans in Austrailia.

Listening To: Weather Report 6/28/78

Tomorrow morning from 7-10 A.M. E.S.T. Deep Cuts, rare tracks and interviews. 3 hours celebrating the music we all love. 90.5 FM in Binghamton, NY and streaming live everywhere in the known universe at www.whrwfm.org Wake up, tune in and enjoy. Or, if your in Australia, stream while fixing your Sunday dinner.

Listening To: Jaco and Mike Stern '85

We had a blast on the show this morning. Big Thanks to Ingrid for phoning in, we enjoyed the chat. We barely scratched the surface of what we wanted to play, stay tuned there could be a part 2 in the future.

Listening To: Jaco and Mike Stern '85

Thank you, Brian, and Ozone again for doing this tribute to Jaco, I especially enjoyed the enthusiasm you both have doing this. And my apologies for letting a "bad" word slip out, shows you how comfortable I was, lol. :#