Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Author
Comment
Re: Tanya's Strange Bedfellows

I second that!!!! PLEASE POST SOON

Wow...I looked back and realized that its been a month since the last chapter was posted. Are you not going to continue with the story Tanya?? Sorry if I am being pushy and I am really going to feel bad if something is not good in your personal life....So just a heads up for you that you have fans out here that want more of the story and maybe eventually an end.

Thanks

Tanya:
Was wondering when the next posting may be. I absolutely LOVE this story. No other has captured my interest like this one. You are a wonderful and talented writer. I long for more after I have read your latest chapter. With your Elizabeth, you just want to take her over your knee! Your Darcy, he can be so romantic! Oops, my husband is peering over my shoulder! Thanks for the exciting story!

Hello. I'm a new fan to the "Pride and Prejudice" FF, and I am very much enjoying "Strange Bedfellows". Poor Lizzy. As the others, I am waiting anxiously for where you will take Lizzy and Darcy next!

I hope that the story is not over. I am looking foward to your ending! I always check to see if you have finished the story. Just call me one of your impatient fans! Good luck on your chapters

Is there any news Renee? Sorry we're all so impatient! (That's what a great story does to us )

No, sorry, no news, but I will e-mail Tanya this afternoon and inquire.

Renee dear, thank you. I am infact very impatient for the next chaptersssssss...I hope everything is fine with Tanya. Please send all of our love and regards to her..hope all is well...and hope that she can continue to share her stories with us soon. Thanks again Renee

Yes, thank you!

I am one of the hundreds of fans out there waiting for the next chapter of Strange Bedfellows.I hope we'll hear from Tanya soon.

I LOVE this story. It is my all time favorite on the site. When can we expect the next chapter? The suspense is killing me!

Renee,

Did you find out if Tanya is going to post or finish up the story??

It would be nice to hear that she is working on it!! Hopefully everything is well..that is the most important thing.

Thanks for answering what Tanya's many fans want to hear!!

Tanya,

Just letting you know how much I enjoyed Chapter 25. Always thought Bennet and Mrs Bingley would get together. Please write soon. I am anxious to find out What Darcy does to get Lizzy back. And exactly how elder Mr Darcy is doing. Hope everything is well and wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you for such an entertaining story.

Dear Renée,

from time to time I take the liberty to inquire after Tanya and her wonderful story.Have any news about her?
I miss her new chapters dearly, as SB is my favorit fanfic, though I love most of the authors of your site very much!
So please let us know what is happening to Tanya, and when can we expect a new chapter from her?

I hope you have some promising news...
love from Sheila

Such a beautiful story! It deserves to be got on. And Tanya deserves all our support and respect. Oh, Strange Bedfellows is such captivating and beautifully writen! I gather my patience once again, but with increasing anticipation. Please, Tanya, don't leave us gnawing our nails, you write beatifully.

Dear fans, Tanya is working hard on the next chapter, but it isn't finished as yet. She'll send it to me asa it's post-ready, and I promise you, when the time is ripe, I won't tarry in posting it on the site!

Renee dear, thank you for giving us the lovely hope...

Dear Renée,
I am relieved now that you have shared this goog news with us!
And I am waiting patiently on my favorite sory....

Thanks!!

Thanks so much Renee for finding out the scoop!!

Can't wait...hopefully before Christmas.

Sandy

Sounds like we are being given some wonderful gifts for Christmas here on Mrs Darcy's site. Thank you and I am eagerly anticipating some wonderful reading.

I spent all weekend reading this story and I jumped immediately to the other one (A Singular Proposal) which I greedily read in one evening. I love this story. The angst is just incredible. My heart tore for Darcy when she gave him those gloves and I was so happy they still got together... somehow. I have to admit that this new development with Wickham makes me so mad at Elizabeth! How can she trust a total stranger above her own husband, even as unconventional as their marriage is? I greedily wait for the next update!

I'm thrilled to hear about a new chapter. I was so afraid this story wouldn't be finished and I just don't have the imagination to figure it out. I still wonder what happened between Darcy and Wickham that he won't tell Elizabeth about. Tanya is an excellent writer and has kept me on the edge of my seat. I hope the new chapter is posted soon. Cindy

I don't think I have yet posted, but I just wanted to add my own two cents worth to the praise. This is a terrific story, and like everyone else, I am anxiously awaiting more. I only began to read before the latest chapter was posted, and when I got to the end of what's up already and saw them separated at Christmas because of Wickham...! This is one of the few stories that has me thinking on it long after I finish reading a chapter. (I am the sort that needs closure!!)

I hope the authoress is all right - it sounds a though it has been an eventful year - and wish her all the best.

Would dearly love to read more of this story. Is there a new chapter per chance on the horizon? If not, Happy Holidays and we'll look for one after New Year. Only Joy!

Renee,

Is there any more news on a new chapter? Hopefully Tanya's doing well. Give her my best wishes. Thanks!

Sammie, I've got very good news, even... Chapter 26 is up. Enjoy!

R~

OMG OMG Renee..this is indeed a MAJOR SURPRISE..I have not put on my hopes on having another chapter of Tanya's this year..THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...love you BOTH..I have not read it as my internet is playing up due to the Taiwan earthquake ..but I will wait patiently..I feel like jumping up and down and down and up...with happinesss...let see whether the page is up...THANK YOU BOTH AGAIN...........

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child..

A question..was that the last sentence for the u-pdate..arghhhhhhhhhhhhh..it is so frustrating.. I had to try some 20 minutes to get the page up somehow although the forum page is easier..and when it is up..I am not sure that whether I got all of the chapter...urgggggggggghhhh ..well Tanya..thank you for the chapter...I do hope either Gregory or Valerie would be kind enough to "shake" or "help" either party to start the reconciliationnnnnnnnnn...

OMG! Tnx!Best Christmas gift I receive. Kises and yery best wisches to all of you and special to Renee and Tanya!

A question..was that the last sentence for the u-pdate..arghhhhhhhhhhhhh..

No, my dear Ima, it isn't. Refresh your page, I'm sure that'll do the trick...

This is the last sentence: "A re-invitation to Willets Abbey followed forthwith; and very soon, their friendship was well on the way to being mended."

Lovely Chapter, Tanya! So full of angst. These two are so silly...But many a time people do behave like this. I hope the misconstructions to which they stupidly cling will soon be relieved... Great job!!Thanks

I cannot tell you great it was to read that update. How I've waited for so long and it's finally up! Pure torture.

When will these two ever get back? I don't think I can take them being separated that long so please...make it happy again.

Tanya, Renee, thank you for this lovely Christmas present.

:)

Thank you so very much for a new chapter. It is so sad to see them both so hurt. If he would only unbend just a little and honor her with talking but ... It seems that they are painted into a very dark corner. So very sad. This story just drips with sadness from every line.

I so desire to see them happy together, his father enjoying them together, enjoying them having children togetherl, being a grandfather before he dies. But, I guess that to is not to be.

I do not know how much more you intend to write, but the lack of understanding is so very depressing.

I hope joy comes in the New Year.

Thankis for sharing your writing.

M2

Renee dear, I've been trying to load the whole chapter since just now till now but have not succeded..any chance that I can get Chap 26 in other mode dearie..my email seems to be working..Is there by any chance you can email the chap to me at imamohd@gmail.com...please please...sooooooooooooooooo sorry to bother you but I am so unhappy ..and desperate but don't worry if you can't..thank you

Oh my goodnes!!!! I cannot explain what this story does to me - more yelling at the computer screen. I can't remember a story that has made me react this way. Tanya, well done. I really have missed these two characters so much. I hope there is some kind of happy resolution for them soon. I'm not sure how much more heartache I can take (and them either). We're all so miserable!! Amy W.

OK, OK, OK, I haven't even read yet but I was so shocked when I saw a new chapter on the "what's new" page that I had to come to the forum immediately. The only thing that I have to say is: SHUT UP!!!

K, I will enjoy my reading now...

Thank you so much for the new chapter! And WOW, what a chapter it is. I am getting so frustrated with these two. I couldn't help but remember when Darcy would go between calling Elizabeth a child and then a woman. I wish he would stop behaving like a child and be the grown man he's supposed to be. And, Lord Gregory. I know he is no threat but I do like the fact that he is corresponding with Elizabeth. Darcy needs a little wake-up call. I also knew that Valerie would show her ugly, beautiful face but I am glad that Darcy resisted her. That would have been the ultimate ending for our Elizabeth. Please, please, please post another chapter soon. I hate to be so greedy, but this story makes me that way. Tanya, I hope everything is well with you and thank you Renee for posting promptly. Happy New Year!!! Cindy

Renee, I've got it ..I've got it... I had to resolve to my hubby's i-pod to be able to get it all..thank you

What a great surprise ! And so wholly unexpected !
But then, indeed, what surprise would be if it was expected ?!

The chapter on the other hand... oh, boy ! This IS frustration ! Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI will grow white hair before these two will if ever go past their misunderstandings ! 6 months ?!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And there is no sign it would be over !
I hope Mr Darcy would be able to keep Elizabeth at Pemberley until Darcy comes back !
Of course, I also thought that you might wait for Elizabeth's brother to come back, to see how Darcy is now and to talk them into reconciliation...But this would be cruelty, indeed, for us !Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you for updating, Tanya and Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

THANK YOU FOR UPDATING!!!! I am glad Lord Gregory finally showed Darcy her note. It is about time for Darcy to grow up and be the man he should be!!

I too am greedy and look forward to your next post!

WOW!
I've waited so long for this chapter and it did not disppoint!!!
only problem is it has left me wanting more and more and more!
i'm a hopeless case!
Thanks but please updae soon!
D

Oh! What bliss!! A new chapter, and a nice long one, too. It's amazing to me how real the ache is in my heart for these people. I have connected so deeply with your characters, Tanya, that I perch at the edge of my seat savoring every word. Dare we hope that there will be a meeting soon? My poor heart can't take much more. They've been parted so long that I sometimes wonder if they even really recall why they are parted...life can be so fleeting that it is tragic to see them wasting one minute of the time they could be spending together.

Poor Lord Gregory, does he perhaps nurse a tendre' for Elizabeth? He is such a wonderful man. Could you maybe find him a soulmate? I'd like to see somebody happy.

Tanya, you are a wordsmith extraordinaire. I can't praise your talent highly enough. Thanks so much for posting again. You made my day!

Oh Tanya, you don't dissappoint! I really am heartbroken. Please, please, reunite them soon. This is really heartwrenching.

Happy Christmas Tanya and Renee and thank you for this wonderful gift!

Wonderful chapter. Your talent seems to have sharpened with age. I loved the way you wrote Darcy's encounter with Valerie and how in the end, he really understood (even better) that he no longer wanted her. I love the fact that you didn't make Valerie into a two-dimensional ****** but rather a wholesome, flawed, yet beneath it all, rather noble character and a true friend.

I do hope Elizabeth comes to her senses. I must confess I don't feel very sorry for her - taking a stranger's side against her husband and deserting him, then having the gall to feel injured because (she believes) he's not keeping himself celibate on her behalf. I'm very close to the point where I'd rather Darcy end up with Valerie because Elizabeth is really not deserving him right now!

I like Gregory but I think he should be very careful and try not to jump to conclusions. He doesn't know anything about the estrangement and he shouldn't take Elizabeth's side. She's "alone and confused" because she's chosen to be so.

Anyway, I loved this chapter and I'm looking forward to more!

Yay! Thank you so much Tanya and Renee!

Thank you so much for this chapter. I am so glad to see them stewing in their own juices and wanting the other so badly! I am hoping for the reunion next (please).

At this point, I am sure their reunion will be like lightning striking. The both have so much static electricity built up!

All I can say is "HAPPY NEW YEAR" !!! This is also a belated Christmas gift as well ...

Thank you, Tanya, as well as Renee for the story and posting!
Great job of writing about the two lovestruck fools! I really thought he might go all the way with Valerie. I hope Mr. Darcy, Sr. will trick the two of them into making-up. What are meddling parents for anyways! Friends too! Sounds like Lord Gregory may have a something up his sleeve to! Can't wait for another chapter. Your stories can be re-read more than twice

Dearest Renée, dearest Tanya!
Oh, how I waited this new chapter! Now the slight pressure in my chest is not leaving...
I can not think about anything else but the two foolish, hurt lover!
Thank you for the wonderful Christmas gift!

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13