Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Author
Comment
Re: Tanya's Strange Bedfellows

Hi, My name is Saira, and I'm a P&P fanficaholic.

Hi Renee,

Are you or Tanya on holiday by any chance??
Cause i am patiently (or not) waiting for Strange bedfellows chapter 23!!

But Lily, chapter 24 has been posted a while ago! The last chapter for now, BTW.

chap 23

Sorry about that, looks like the hot weather is making my brains addled!!!

I was supposed to ask about the next chapter

Danielle, I'm know where your coming from. i come here everyday to check for new installments on several stories and Everyday I leave here very sad. But I know one of these days I'll be very happy.

sorry, i know, i seem to be quite impatient, but how can we know how long we have to wait for the next chapter? would be glad to learn. it is much easier to wait if you know how long...
every time i come here i am so sad to leave without the next chapter...
my best regards for tanya too, and wish her the best for the story.

I too am becoming anxious for the next chapter. I hope this story will not be left unfinished. I don't think I could stand it. Please write and post soon! Thanks!!!!!

Me again! here to yet again beg for a new chapter!! dying to know what happens next and i'm glad to know i'm not the only person wanting this new chapter! makes me feel a bit normal and not obsessive!
Tanya, please please please new chapter needed and most wanted

Just writing to share my hopes of seeing new chapters up - or at least having an idea if any at all would be coming our way.

Take care!

It would really be a sham if this story remains unfinished. It almost sadistic to even think it so.

...Tanya..is there any good new out there??

I am officially part of the addicted group. I spent the past few days devouring all 24 chapters and now I am in a rut. I can't go on like this trying to wait for the next chapter--it is just not to be! How sad to see how long others have waited and yet here I am just in a span of a few days and I feel like I am going to die just waiting for the next installment.

Tanya, you are an excellent and extremely talented writer. I just want to leave this comment to commend you for writing this beguiling piece of story that is too darn addicting.

Desperately waiting to fuel this deep longing for the next chapter....

How is it that 24 chapters can be put out on a weekly basis, come to a complete halt???? I hope all is well with you? I have found other stories, but this held me in suspense!! I say again that this story should be published and you should get paid for your story! Good writing, and best of luck in your other endeavors.

I was passing by looking for a new chapter ... Oh well I guess we just need to learn to be patient even if it's slowly killing us all!
Oh and I agree with Roberta, I could definitely buy this story if it was published!
Tanya, hope to read more soon!

::pining away for another chapter::

oh dearrrrr

Tanya,

If you are reading this message..I am glad that you found a RL man..and hope that you will be most happy and also inspired with your real life Darcy. I am sorry about your father ..do hope that you will spend as much time with him... As your ardent fan ...I just hope that somehow one of these days...not that very far I hope that you would be inspired to at least reunite our dear Lizzy and Darcy and leave it at that..soon. You have written such a heart wrenching story and where it stops now...we are really really crying and sad...just another chapter or 2..please reunite them..

Dearest Tanya. I guess it is unlikely that you should get a message through the site, being as you are so worried and under such cloud. I hope everything turns up fine in the end, both for you and your father, This thingy of the story is absolutely irrelevant compared to the many daunting situations you are facing. We can always wait, after all angst is sth we all have become acquainted with ever since we started reading your stories, much to our pleasure I DARE SAY.

Dear Trixiara,

I thank you so much for letting us know what's going on with Tanya. But I had to remove your post since this is a public forum and Tanya's message contains personal matters that she didn't post here herself and perhaps for that very reason. I'm sure you'll understand.

Rest assured though that I appreciate very mych what you did. All readers who didn't see your message can e-mail me (or you of course, but you didn't leave an e-mail addy in your post) and I will explain what it was about and why our dear Tanya just cannot write on for a while.

love to y'all

Renée

Dear fans, I've been in touch with Tanya today, and I'm very happy that I can tell you that Tanya's writing again. Don't expect anything any time soon, but eventually very good news will come our way. You can be certain of that.

Renée

Renée,

that is really a wonderful news! I can hardly await the new chapter from Tanya!!
the site is great, I visit it every day!
regards
Sheila

Rennee, I am sooo sorry if I broke any rules, I did think abut linking to where the message was, but was unsure about that..............I is just that I along with many others have been loving this story,....sorry once again.......

Dont't worry, Trixiara, no harm done. And you only wanted to be helpful. I know that!

Indeed it's no use to give the link since it's impossible at the moment to get access to the HG anyway. But as I wrote, I've been in touch with Tanya and she's writing, even though slowly. However, since writing is in her blood I've high hopes that she'll come up with a new chapter in the near future.

I'm new to this site and P/P fanfiction. Loving it so far, especially Tanya's stories. Cannot wait for another update.

Hi,

I've been reading all the "good parts" and stop before all the fights..just to get myself to reacquaint with the story again...great Tanya to hear that you are writing again....you are great and worth waiting...just dont let it be toooooooo long pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Renee r u still ere or off having fun already??Have a good time

Ahh!

sUCH ANGST.

Are there gonna be anymore?

Ah, it is great news that Tania is writing again!

To Tania,

Please accept my best wishes for whatever your personal life issues are and have been (happy or sad!), and please know that I have greatly your story Strange Bedfellows[/i].

I was shocked and astounded to learn that English is not your first language, as I find your writing very fluent and masterful; I would NEVER have guessed!

Also, your writing is so very visual; you show rather than tell. Such vivid images you help me create in my head that I can recall many of the passages in your book in this way, even though I haven't read them for many weeks.

I, too, would happily purchase this story if you ever decided to publish it, even in an informal, magazine or newsletter format.

Here's to the health and happiness of your muse!

Angst Angst Angst!! Oh man! You need to update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter. They have been through so much and they were almost getting it and bloody Wickham had to come along.

Please, please, please! More!!

Love it Tanya, well done.

Soph

OK, this is my first post but I have read most of the stories. This story is in my top 3 right now!

Tanya: Hope you will post a new chapter soon! I can't believe that they are separated for that long...

Maybe her brother will come home and tell her about Wickham?

Or maybe Mr. Darcy will pass and Darcy will not provide her with an annulment?

Or, or maybe they can't get one because it will be over a year?

Or, or, or maybe they will somehow consummate their marriage (hopefully)!

Keep thinking about the story throughout my day. It consumes me. Please new chapter soon. I can't wait!!!

Welcome on board, Kaya. I'm glad you're enjoying the stories!

Renée

When, oh when, will we see more chapters from this captivating story?!?

Well I have to say that I am loving this website, but I have tried not to read WIP's for this simple reason! This was the first WIP I have read and I just can't wait for more! I loved Tanya's other story and so far I love this one! But I keep checking everyday for an update, for one simple little morsel of the next chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next and I long for them to reunite. So glad to hear Tanya is working on the story and not to rush her but please, please don't keep us in suspense too much longer!

But keep up the GREAT work!
Brandy

Please don't keep us waiting for the next chapter too much longer. I love this story!

is there any news Renee? any hope on the horizon???
i hope all of you are well
happy reading

From some of the messages I get the idea that there is some unhappy situation in Tanya's life at the moment. Just wanted to offer my prayers and my wishes for everthing to turn out in a positive light. I love the story but can definitely wait since there are others to hold me til then. God Bless You.

Hi Tanya,
I have so enjoyed you stories.
Please let us have some more soon. I can't wait to read what happens next.

Have just read that things are difficult for you at the moment Tanya.
Hope things work out for you.
We readers don't want to put you under any more pressure.

So hello to everybody! ^_^

I am Giulia, from Italy, and as you can guess it is my first post on this forum... and well, I love tanya's story *_* it's really addicting! I've just read chapter 23 O_O oh my oh my! this cannot be true! I don't believe it!
I want to slap in the face those two! >.<
please please please tanya! post as soon as you can, your story is way too beautiful to live it incomplete! (plus I don't think I could bear it

Renée,
have you got any news about Tanya? Is she doing well?
This is the greatest, most breathtaking fanfiction-writing I have ever read !!!
So I am impatiently waiting for the new chapter....
Of course, first of all, I wish the best for Tanya, and the best solutions for her private life!!
Love you all!!
Sheila

Hi, I'm new to this site and recently a very bad P&P fanfiction adict. I been a fanfiction adict for years and even attemp a few. It was the new 2005 P&P (not that it ever compared to the BBC 1995 version) that made me move toward this direct, and I have to say I love it a lot. This story, I have trying to read for four days straigh, between work, sleep and any other time I could spare. I reading in the dark because I can't stop until I'm absolutely tired and need sleep,
I don't know what to do, having read all 24 chapters in a row and now can not stop thinking about it, I'm in the office right now, suppose to concentrate on work.

I'm going insane, this alternative is just too good. I wrote in Childhood Impression @fanfiction.net last week that, that story is the best childhood novel I ever read, and I dare stay this must be the best currently for me right now, 'adult wise'. I felt like crying through the story and wish myself their to push them together or something. Poor poor Darcy, Elizabeth is just too prejudice. 'tis bit shame, how could they not even like each other while at Trinity, before the incident happen?

Renee, I hope you have good news from Tanya soon and look forward for the next chapter to be up. preferably the rest of the story. I always hated reading stories in progress, I'm just very impatient. At least I know that Tanya isn't having a writer block.

Please update soon

Good news from the Strange Bedfellows front...

Tanya has made enormous progress with her next chapter... So, don't despair dear readers, I bet it won't be long before I'll have the pleasure to post her new instalment...!

R

Reneé,
that is a wonderful news, indeed! It brightened my Sunday!
Sheila

That has made my day!! I always check to see if the story has a new chapter, or any news of another! I will be truly happy when it does post. Thank you, Tanya for your efforts! And Renee for your website effort and up-keep

Renee, I was just reading your announcement to the other authors with regards to their request to post in this group..I did not realise that this site is actually a collection of your fav and also by the authors that you know..thanks Renee..now I understand why every one of the stories here are all well written..and with you knowing the authors...that's a great advantage..like now you telling us that Tanya is writing again....WOW ....that was one the best birthday present for ME...yes it was my birthday....THANKS RENEE AND ALSO PLEASE RELAY MY THANKS TO TANYA

I havn't posted any messages for a while, but I could not resist showing my excitement and graditude for Tanya writing again and possibly posting soon. Thanks Tanya and Renee for making my weekend also. Cindy

Happy belated birthday, dear Ima... I don't know which Mr. Darcy you prefer, so here's one of each!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tq tq tq dear Renee, you are such a darling...since I have not seen the CF's P&P (sob sob ..I'm in Kuala Lumpur..) but only the MF P&P..can't say that I cant compare. But I saw CF in Bridget Jones' D..thought he was such a darling....so I'm in love with both..wow...

Thanks again Renee for this wonderful site, the wonderful birthday gifts...tq tq tq...can't wait for the next chapter of YOUR sizzling story toooo

WOW Renee

This photo of Collin Firth is a birthday present for us all!Look at the gleam of those eyes, the thin smile...You just capture the right moment! Which scene is this? Lovely!What can I say? Thank you.

YW, Ima , and Eli, here Mr. Darcy is in Pemberley's music room, just after Lizzy and the Gardiners have left after having spent the evening over there. In his thoughts he sees Lizzy again standing behind the pianoforte.

R~

Kuala Lumpur... sounds Africa or Asia.. Pardon, my geography at school was a small disaster;)

About the two Mr. Darcy's... In their own way the are quit unique. But Colin... Well, he can *look* so... Darcy.
* don't make much sense *

I was wondering... Is there any news about Tanya, if or when she would continue her story...? I would love to see that happen.

Good news from the Strange Bedfellows front...

Tanya has made enormous progress with her next chapter... So, don't despair dear readers, I bet it won't be long before I'll have the pleasure to post her new instalment...!

I posted this yesterday my dear Firefox!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11