Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
Re: Tanya's Strange Bedfellows

Eli! Hello there. I can never refuse you anything, so here are the next two chapters of SB for you... and for all other fans, naturally!

aaah why didn't he kiss her, and why doesn't she understand that he's falling in love with her , sigh

this is so good, and it's always a joy to find new chapters...

thx

Hi there
Thank you again.Lovely chapters.Hope you have a good time with family.It's really freezing out here in Vietma.Small town in the south of south America.Tomorrow we´re going to see the whales that have just arrived in Puerto Madrid 400 km from where I am writing now.
lots of love
Eli

Tanya, this is delicious! Being able to see Darcy falling for her is just so painfully enjoyable, poor man! And I did wish he'd kissed her too, but I know that it would have caused more problems than progress at this point... lovely story, love the slow progression of their relationship and their feelings.

Looking forward to more.

~Splatt

Tanya's Strange Bedfellows is thoroughly enjoyable. I love how there's the nice little surprise of a new chapter or two every couple of days. Thank goodness Tanya is a fairly quick writer. These last two chapters (13 & 14) are great. I have to admit that I've reread chap. 14 every day and will probably continue to do so until chap. 15 is posted. I totally agree with Splat's comment on May 22. The slow progress is torturously delicious. It certainly brings a sense of realism to a difficult situation. Keep up the wonderful writing, Tanya!

I finally had to come out and say it -- this story has me hooked and checking the site about ten times a day to see if new updates have arrived.

Tanya, thank you for a wonderful story.

Renée, thank you for posting and for doing such a wonderful job with the site.

Couldn't agree more!!This is the loveliest story, and deliciously torturing as one of you put it.I also check ten times a day to see if a new chapter has been posted , just like you Vicky!!Please give us more!!

Soon, my dears, soon!

Just checking...

Soon, sweetie, soon!

Renee. This is beneath you. You must know that when I see that there is a new entrance in the forum my heart skips a beat with anxiety, only to find your note pleading patience.This cannot be endure!!

I´am waiting...

Wow... ummm... you're really good at this suspense game. Promises of soon have had me checking the site more times than I can count. I'm willing to be a pest about it at this point -- please post more!

Hi Vick.
We will have to get together to make this little lady,`post some more of this story. She really is playing as faul.What does she mean with all this suspense, anyway?I have already re read Abby´s story twice and started once more and I am beginning to feel restless.I want some more Tanya...

OK, ok, dear ladies, I will start preparing the next tomorrow evening!

Renée -- thank you! Sorry to be a pest about it. Maybe this time I will learn my lesson and read more slowly. I doubt it, but I will try nonetheless. Eli, I'm so glad to know that someone else is impatient as well.

Dearest Vicky
It is impossible not to, these writers are simply wonderful.Their imagination is so good. There is always a new version of PP on this page.don't you agree?TILL TODAY EVENING THEN, DON T FORGET!!!

Indulge yourselves, ladies. Chapter 15 is up!

oh, oh, oh! Thank you! Now I'm off to read...
Eli, you're right: there's really no help for it.

I have truly enjoyed this story. You write uncommonly well.

I have been wondering if Elizabeth's brother is dead. Or, if he is not yet he will be. I have a feeling that he might not return.

It is also interesting how very YOUNG Elizabeth is in this story. She seems to be sooo very grown up at times and then she FLIPS. I do believe that she would be able to take on Lady Catherine. But, I have a question - wouldn't taking her to London and making their marriage public make it much more difficult to dissolve later on - but of course we do not want it to dissolve but to resolve to something oh so much better. Bring on some romance - after all isn't that what Mr. Darcy is sending them there for. But I have afraid of that woman that Darcy left behind - I think she may come out of hiding.

I am soo enjoying your story.

M2

For some reason, I am unable to pull up the new chapter. Any suggestions? I am becoming quite anxious!!!

The new chapter finally came up. I also worry about the woman in London. Darcy really liked her and it makes me jealous on Elizabeth's behalf. If these two don't atleast kiss pretty soon, I'm going to go crazy. I agree that sometimes Elizabeth seems so young and then at times so mature. I hope she soon gets over taking everything he says the wrong way. Great story! Please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter.

No way Cindy. Elizabeth ´s got Darcy in her grip. And I doubt Darcy liked the woman in London at all. She might have beautiful but all in all she was just a tart.Do not suffer. Elizabeth will get what she is hoping to get in London.

Cindy and all,

I agree that Darcy did not so much like the woman in London as she was more of a deversion for him. However, I think the woman will be excessively jealous of Elizabeth and I am concerned that she is going to try to say something to Lizzy to spoil things. Please, please do not let that occur. I am so ready for Elizabeth to finally admit that she loves Darcy and him to admit it to her. Once they get past that hurdle I think everything else will fall into place.

I still worry about her brother. If he is dead, as I suspect, it will be another sadness for E. However, if he shows up, and is still angry with D. that could be another hurdle to jump.

This is a great story. I so want Mr. Darcy to live to see E and D happy. I want him to get to have pleasure in this marriae - and dare we hope a grandchild!!!!

This is so very well written - I do hope we get another installment VERY SOON!

Thanks

M2

Re: Tanya's Strange Bedfellows - Jamie theory...

I usually just lurk, but I have a theory about her brother (or maybe just a hope). I think Jamie will be alive and well, and will meet and fall in love with Bingley's widow.

Crazy, I know, but maybe...

Thanks for delurking Meghan, and a warm welcome to you!

Isn't it nice to speculate about such a great story as this one?

Will post the next soon!

Renée

I must delurk myself as well, perhaps it will inspire you to post a new chapter soon! Interesting theory about Bingley’s widow and Jamie, could be an interesting twist. About Darcy’s London lady-friend, even if she causes trouble, I’m hoping it becomes the catalyst for Elizabeth and Darcy, perhaps their true feelings will be exposed. Either that or it turns into another ugly fight I’m eagerly anticipated the Elizabeth/Lady C. showdown, that’s always fun, I’m hoping it’s a turning point for this young Elizabeth and she handles herself well. And lastly, I have a feeling that Wickham is going to make an appearance soon

Oh yes. Handsome Wickham must appear any time now.It would be delicious!!And please, do not hurry Renee to download.I fear there won`t be much from Tanya for a while and I want to enjoy this one little by little.

Eli, I fear you are a more patient person that I am. I'm just not sure how much more my nerves can take.

Renée, thank you again for posting.

Tell the trust honey, my impatience has been tamed by Mrs Darcy's reluctance to post chapters in a more regularly manner. So there you are. You'd better find some other way to entretain yourself while she visists her relations and keeps us waiting biding our time until next chapter.Endure friends!!

I don't really worry about the woman in London taking Darcy away, I just don't want Elizabeth to have to deal with her. I would like to see Elizabeth get some new clothes and strut her stuff. She can obviously knock Darcy's socks off. Why doesn't he give in and kiss her? Does he think she won't respond well or that he won't be able to control himself? You can tell this is driving me crazy. Thanks all for your comments.

I believe he 's not sure he will be able to refrain himself aftwer the kiss.After all she is only 17, isn't she?

Read on, ladies, read on... Chapter 16 is up!

Oh! This chapter was a glory!They are definitely getting closer and closer.Tanya you are great.
Thank you

Thank You! Loved It!!!!!! Already anxious for the next chapter!

Hello. I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for writing such an incredible story. My mind slips into your universe so easily that I often forget about everything else, mainly the real world. lol Anyway, I love the progression the characters are taking, it leavse me continously awed. Thank you again.

Wow, the sexual tension with these 2 is building so much that when they finally do kiss (soon hopefully?) the earth is going to move! I love this story, is one of my favorite E/D stories ever because it is so different yet the characters are so perfect, Tanya really has a knack for taking Miss Austen's best characters and making them all her own without being disrepectful of the original work. Love it!

I am in agreement with everyone regarding the last chapter and the story overall -- I can't wait for the tension to be resolved and yet I reveal in it as well.

Taking into account the World Cup...(mostly men diversion you now), don't you think a new chapter will be just fine....
please
Eli

It should be no surprise that I agree with Eli. I had a long week at work and would dearly love to have a new chapter to celebrate the fact that I survived.

Renée, I hope you are having a good time with your friend!

Thanks for the back-up. By the way, have you read "Mr Darcy takes a Wife?", It really is wonderful!!!Still, I am in agony to learn about young Elizabeth's quest for true love and pleasure.

Vicki, could you please e-mail me? Thank you!

Hello there, dear fans, chapter 17 is up. Enjoy!

Thank you so much! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Will she give him the kiss? I know, I know, I have to wait to find out. Hopefully I won't have to wait to long.

This is positively vexing. I am quite put out!!!

OK, this story has driven me out of lurker mode, too.

I am terribly impatient to read the rest of this story!

Please, please hurry with the next chapters; I am enjoying the story very much but the suspense is killing me.

PS I also think something bad may happen with the courtesan. She was characterized as something of a friend to Darcy, remember. Perhaps, though, we will get her reflections, but no confrontation. I am sure she is too smart to cause a scene or create a scandal, otherwise word would get around and that would hurt her business with married men.

I am also anxiously and hopefully awaiting the emergence of Lizzie's trademark witty repartee and humor.

I think she will have to cheer up quite a lot before we see any of that, but again, I am hopeful.

Anyway, thanks for such an entertaining, albeit torturous, journey!

What is all this story of the courtesan anyway? Do you seriously think she can pose a threat for dearest Elizabeth? Well, just in case this is a good excuse to bide our time while we re read the story until our torturess makes up her mind to release a fair twosome chapters in a row.

until our torturess makes up her mind

OMG, now I'm called a 'torturess' while I'm so doing my best! Anyway, I'll keep on doing my best despite dear Eli's complimentary term.

aaaaaaaaaaaaah just kiss him already!!! Poor darcy, when will they finally realise that their feelings are mutual?? this story is so good and I can't wait till the next chapters come........

and I think the courtisane will show up too ... grrr

Torture -- this is torture ... she'd better kiss him. And I can't wait for her showdown with Lady Catherine... oh there are so many things that still need to happen ... my nerves!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10