Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
Re: Tanya's Strange Bedfellows

Lovely chapter Tanya, Hopefully these two will come closer one of these nights.

Chapter 18 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

Enjoy? ENJOY? Renée, I don't know how you can say such a thing! It is torture - a delicious torture - but torture nonetheless to read this ... I wish I had the will power to not read any more until the story is complete, because by the end of each new chapter I am gasping for more!

How can Tanya do this to us? If it is taking this long to get to a kiss... their first-born won't arrive until they're 50!!!!! ;)

But seriously, what a delight this story is. I hope Tanya continues to produce chapters as quickly as she has done to date, and Renée, you do a sterling job of updating, so thank you... but oh my goodness, PLEASE tell me it's Darcy's birthday in the next chapter!!!! This is not good for my nerves! LOL

Oh I agree completely with Splatt. While I'm glad that I stumbled upon this story as a work-in-progress (I do believe it has piqued my interest much more because it constantly leaves me in agony), this is torture -- and of my own infliction!

Renée, thank you for this post -- especially because you had just cause to be celebrating and focused on real life still.

Tanya, I hope you enjoy driving people insane because your story is quite good at that.

Oh, and the shelves in her mind, happy thought indeed was really funny.

Dear Vicki, Eli, Splatt and all other fans who has to endure the agony of waiting , I've got all chapters Tanya has written so far (SB is still a WIP) and post as quickly as I possibly can. I hope to have chapter 19 ready for you this weekend. Well, isn't that a wonderful prospect, my dears?

R~ <-- still totally overwhelmed because of the success of her son.

Wonderful thought indeed, Renée... although it is fortunate we don't know where you live, because there might be some Mrs Darcy Story Site Readers battering down your door to get at the ones you've had the good fortune to read - I am convinced you know about that first kiss!!!!!

And Vicki, loved that quote about mind shelves too!

I loved this chapter but it is killing me. I agree that I am tempted not to read anymore until the entire story is complete. However, I know that I could not last that long without checking for updates. I hope they kiss soon. I have been hoping that for about the last three or four chapters. Write quickly! Thank You!

I agree I check this site more and more for updates! Your stories keep me very interested, better than some books out at the stores!!!

Promise is debt, my dears... Chapter 19 part 1 and 2 are up!

As I stated before, I check for updates daily and was not disappointed. Well, I was a little disappointed that Darcy's birthday had not yet arrived, but not disappointed with the flirting and almost uncontrollable frenzy that Darcy found himself in. I thought I would like to kill him when he was getting dressed to leave the house to go out for a little fling. That was the one thing I feared in his seeing Valerie again. I am so glad Elizabeth confided in her aunt. She has been surrounded by only men for too long and needed some womanly advice. Post quickly, please!!! Thanks!!!

OMG I just want his birthday to come!!! It is soooo not fair for him to suffer like this!!! Especially when she wants him so much!!! She does't have to wait till his birthday, silly girl!!!!

This story is so fabulous! I check for updates daily! Thank you so much for the quick update!

Renee, thank you so much for such a quick follow-up; Tanya, thank you for another wonderful chapter... love Darcy's growing realisation of his feelings and his acknowledgement that she was 'ogling' him... so would I if I came across him like that!!!!

Cannot wait for more, I am at least as keen for Darcy's birthday as he is!!!! LOL

I agree with the rest of the ladies - while I am very appreciative of the quick posting of chapter 19 - it has honestly left me greedy for more! I can't wait till his birthday! Great story

As much as poor Darcy can hold himselF from Elizabeth,can I conceal myself from reading the completion of the prospected activities in his bedchamber. So please do not tarry so much and release the **** thing once and for all!!! This is umbearable.

Can you at least please tell us when the next update will come?

Oh my, this story is addictive, isn't it? I hope to post soon again, but as you know 'soon' is a broad notion... Just kidding! Won't let you in agony too long, promise.

OH PLEASE DO NOT HOLD IT RENEE!!!!!you cannot imagine the agony in which this story is holding us. In it is not enrirely fair that you should have already read the outcome before us( your humble, yet desperate subscriptors) Seriously, or I shall take legal actions against you for misstreating my poor nerves!!

Legal actions, dear Elï?...

Allow me to quote Miss Elizabeth: "My courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me."

I'll tell ye a secret, something that will surprise you, dear ladies. But I am as far as you are. I haven't read the next chapters either. I do so when I prepare them for the site. So, I am as anxious as you are, hence the frequent posting. At least, as frequent as I can.

Hi, as always a wonderfull chapter... and I'm with all the other fans, this is sweet torture!

Renée you posted a link to the Jane AustenRegency fanfiction index. Great site but al lot of stories are posted on the Hyacinth Gardens forum. And the problem is you have to be logged in to have access to the stories. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but they don't accept new registrations! Very frustrating
Do you know the site admins?

Luckily I can still get my fanfiction fix here

Even though I'm not a member of the HG nor of any other fanfiction site that requires membership, I know the site admins of the HG quite well, they're very kind ladies, and particularly one of them is a good friend whom I meet frequently in the LJ community. I have no idea about the HG's current policy though, but if they don't accept new members, I suppose they have their reasons.

Anyway, here on Mrs. Darcy, the posting of Tanya's is progressing in such a way that all her finished chapters are almost there for you to read. In the meantime, why not read a couple of others? They're pretty wonderful too!

well don't leave us in suspense too long.

Poor Renée. You try to satisfy your readers and we jump on you for more.

Thank you for the quick posting! I'll work on staying calm.

Awwww, Vicki, you're so understanding! I'll do my best girls, you're all so sweet and I love your enthusiasm.

oyeeee :) i can't waittttttttt. eek! hehe, im hopelessly hooked

OK. I'm working on improving my calm - but not succeeding much: I keep on popping in to check for new chapters several times a day.
I carefully avoided beginning this story, I KNEW that if I read as much as a few lines I would be hooked. One fine day I though "I'll just give it a look".
the "just a look" soon became an addiction, just as bad as all the other times.
Renée I do not know how you choose your authors and your stories but they are all GREAT.
I keep on waiting. thanks by the way: both Renée and Tanya.
ciao.

Dear all
I can confidently introduce you into the intelligence that most probably we will have the opportunity to enjoy more of Tanya's fine work in the following morrow.
shhhhh hush!

Eli, I hope your little bird is right because if my hopes are dashed....

I was rather impressed that we managed to go a couple of days without posting about our impatience. I know I was tempted, but I endured. Just to prove that I could I guess.

I keep seeing the number of views this forum has received climb, then I try not to think of how many of them are me.

I hope and pray it is tomorrow!

Your prayer has been answered, dear Plum, chapter 20 is up! Prepare yourself for some more angst... but enjoy it all the same!

HOw right you are - about angst, I mean.

tomorrow it's June 24: the magic night of St John's, or Midsummer - do you think may expect some celebration of the rites of fertility - or some warm approach at least - in this story...?
just a modest proposal...
ciao.paola.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear... I was reading this with only one eye open, squinting at the screen as if hoping this whole scenario would just go away!!!!!!

I feel so badly for them both... poor Darcy, for not being able to know what's in Lizzy's mind, and Lizzy for not seeing that he's not toying with her - poor girl...

So yes, Renée, angst a plenty in this one! And a bit disappointed about the gloves instead of a kiss, but hey, Tanya does so like to sport with us, so not that surprised that it wasn't 'that' simple! I can hardly imagine, once they do kiss, how is won't lead 'somewhere', not the way they are both feeling.

And of course, just to throw another spanner in there, now Valerie is out in the open, we have Wickham appear! What a wonderful story, and thank you Renée and Tanya for the frequent updates, but I am going to be terribly greedy and even though you do update regularly I shall BEG for another chapter as soon as may be, so that I can forget the trauma of this one.

My heart is genuinely aching for them both here, and that's no way to face a Friday at work! ;)

~Splatt

Oh please update soon the turmoil is ruining the kiss!

oh dear...
I have been a much too quite but strong supporter of this story for weeks. what an unsuspected turn of events, I was sure she'd have stopped his sweet torture by now. What a surprise to introduce Wickam in this story. He cannot have grown up in Pemberley, we would have know...mooorrre trouble ahead to be sure.

the magic moment in this story for me so far is -very curious- the moment that Darcy seals Elisabeth's letter to Jamie with his own ring. That is a small but very significant gesture: he's in peace with the past and reaches out to his old friend in silent greeting as Elisabeth's husband; I like that a lot (and I hope Jamie will like it too).
Tanya pictures our two heros so perfectly. I can really picture the scenes in my head, sometimes in too much detail :) This is the first story I read in which Elisabeth is so young, and I had some reservations first, silly because it captured my heart rather fast.
I love all the little details for example the drawing pad in the scene with aunt Catherine.

A birthday always lasts for 24 hours, is it not? the day is still young, and I much too impatient to wait ;)

so please madam, continue
*curtsey*

I agree, please update SOON! I too feel for them both. I knew Valerie would be a problem but had not given Wickham any thought. How silly of me! What a nice treat it would be if we received an update to enjoy this weekend. Just a thought! I'm not trying to be greedy, I just can't help it. Great writing!!!!! Cindy

Oh no!!!!
I almost started crying when he realized that she had given him gloves. It's so sad... I hate the lack of communication. He thinks that she doesn't want him anymore because of Miss Degas, and she think he doesn't want her anymore cause she yelled at him... Poor Mr.Darcy... Well His birthday isn't over yet, so there is still time I suppose. oooh, I love how It nearly took him two days to realize that she was angry. That made me laugh I could just see his face as he figured it out, and then got mad like "well hell, she could have said something!!!"
Update soon, my life depends upon it..

I thought the angst in previous chapters was driving me mad. No, no -- this one is by far the worst. Why, Tanya, why do you keep causing trouble for the both of them? I can only hope that the anticipation of his birthday was not entirely in vain.

Renée, thanks for posting -- I'll even dare to ask for another because I bet you were left hanging just as much as the rest of us.

Update soon, my life depends upon it..

I see that I'm carrying a huge responsibility upon my fragile shoulders... Don't worry, my dears, as soon as I can find a moment, I'll prepare the next one. And... Vicki, you're right, can't wait myself to read on either, so...

how long is soon?

Hello!
I just wanted to say that I love this story! It's one of the best about P and P... in my opinion...
I hope 'soon' will be very very soon because all this kiss business is just killing me!!
Oh and I wanted to tell Miel that I had the same trouble at The Hyacinth Garden, I can't register . Just for you to know that you're not the only one.

P.S.: Sorry for the possible grammar mistakes, English is not my first language.

Dearest Renee)
If the case is that the scarcity of regularity in the posting is just a question of lacking time....I can give you a hand!Come on. You cannot just do this to us. I was on the verge of tears to see that there was no kiss and only more missunderstanding. Have you seen Almodobar's film, "Mujeres al borde de un ataque de nervios"(Women on the edge of reason)?, well I am .What can I offer to induce you to post the Kiss?Not merely chapter 21, I mean a kiss in the mouth(French kiss if possible)A little less conversation and more action please.

Ohhhhhh, you lovely ladies know how to put the pressure on me, aren't you?...

Won't you allow me some leisure time with the dh at all?

So, yesterday I had guests in the afternoon. In the evening we had a birthday party and, in between, I had to translate a song!

Anyway, I'll see what I can do for you today.

Here you go, girls. Chapter 21 is up. Enjoy!

speechless; can't wait for the next chapter!

OH, oh, oh, oh.

OH.

Uhmmmmm!

There are no words.

I wait in anticipation for the next. Please do not be long.

Uhmmmmmm!

Masterfully done!

Thank you.

M2

no idle promise, indeed!
l o v e i t
really, waaw.

done something stupid Darcy?
well, at least he's on the right track :p
that lord Gregory looks like a smart fellow. and Miss Bingley is her own sweet self.

another few days of sweet torture ahead of us till we can read on. gogogo dear ladies!!

Ha! I KNEW it! There was no way that was ever going to be 'just' a kiss!

What a rewarding (at last!) chapter, and not just for Darcy!!! LOL Wonderful wonderful read, cannot wait for more. Thank you Tanya and thank you Renée for being so obliging to your readers on such a busy weekend.

So now my only concerns are these: "There was turmoil in his eyes. "I am afraid I might have done something exceedingly stupid." (I am hoping frantically that it is nothing more sinister than the fact that he has fallen in love with her)...

"he had lied to her about going fencing on the morrow."

And when might we see Wickham raise his evil head again?

~Splatt

Holy Hell... that was.... So he's a good kisser eh? *snerk*
Ok you're off the hook for now, but I want MORE!!!!
MUAUAUHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!
Ok I'm done... So Darcy got his... in excess which is great cause I mean the poor guy...
Sooooo when's Elizabeth getting hers?
This story is AMAZING!!!! so keep it up, i mean we understand that you have a life and all, but that doesn't mean we won't hunt you down.
So, on that note.

YES! Great! UAU! What a chapter!
totally enjoyed it.
Not only do I love all those scenes we had so much anticipated and that had been building up with such power; but also I love those little hints here and there that show how the path is still long ahead.
A true master of cliffhangers.
WHat more can I say: eagerly looking forward to the next!
grazie e baci!
paola.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

That's better.

Somehow, I feel like I can wait a little bit before the next installments. I wonder why that is?

OK, so they seem to be almost together for real...surely the other shoe must drop now? Wickham to be sure, and that "terrible mistake?" What is that all about? So cryptic.

Did anyone else notice the strange behavior of the Viscount, whispering (flirting?) with the actor at Lord Gregory's party?

Maybe it will be Darcy's family which will have to endure shame and scandal instead of Elizabeth's? Wouldn't that be a trip!?

Tanya is such an incredibly visual[/i] writer. I have such distinct images of everybody and everything in her story. So talented.

Thanks, Tanya, for all of your hard work in producing these lovely, lovely stories for us to enjoy for free!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10