Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Sophie's "Clouds Will Intervene"

Dear readers, I'm very happy that my friend Sophie joined Mrs. Darcy's circle of FF authors with her compelling "Clouds Will Intervene".

You can find her story here

Sophie started writing her story when she was but 18! Will she finish it at 22? I bet she will. So, that'll be soon.

Enjoy!

Renée

Re: Sophie's "Clouds Will Intervene"

Yipee! A new story and a new author
What better way to get close to the one you love by him falling sick into her arms and she nursing him back to health

Look forward to your next chapter Sophie!

I love it. I want to know aht will happen next! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please update very very soon!
~Tinl

Excellent Sophie. Keep up with the writing!

Oh poor Darcy, but luckily he made it into his belove's arms. I can sense a fever coming on though, but hopefully no amnesia!!

Never fear, I will update soon, my dears, Soph has sent me what she's got and that's quite a lot! I only need to find the time...

BTW, my best (belated) wishes on your birthday, dear Sophie. I hope your friends and family have spoiled you rotten. You deserve it!

Soon is indeed soon... Chapters 2 and 3 are up. Enjoy!

Wow Renee! New chapters are coming out fast and furious!

Phew! My heart almost stopped when Darcy almost died. But thank god with the supreme power of love, he managed to pull thru. Sophie, great suspense description in the death or near death scenario of Darcy's. Also wonderful input on the other characters' feelings and thoughts. Look forward to what's going to happen next!

This is a great story! I has to re-read chapter one from the beginning! Keep the chapters coming!!! I highly recommend this story to everyone

What a sweet ending scene. I knew he would get a fever, but I didn't expect him to die!! Thank goodness it was only for a moment. Beautiful story.

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the great feedback so far. I'm really glad to know that you are enjoying the story as much as I am writing it. Yes, already our beloved couple have been through so much but I come from Yorkshire and the weather ALWAYS ruins best laid plans.

As Renée has said already, lots of chapters are already written and I am hoping to finish the story soon. It will be in my 22nd year, I promise.

Anyway, thank you again for all the wonderful comments, you all make it worthwhile and keep me going.

Keep reading and enjoy

Soph

As LC would put it..."You give your opinion very decidedly for so young a person..."Only 22? It is very difficult to find so young a person interested in writing.Good for you...and keep going. As to my dear Renee. You cannot complain now...so please after the severe fasting we have been subjected to..... do you not think we deserve a feast?

Happy late birthday Sophie!!!! Hope you had fun!!

I am having a great time reading your story... The knight can lay helpless suffering and dying under her roof, the brave maiden can beat him up saving his life... then all is right in the world!!

I'm in a very romantic mood and your story (angst/romance) is perfect Sophie! thank you!!

Chapter 4 and 5 are up. Enjoy!

(end of Chapter 5)
Oh my gosh! more please!! Auurggh, what a lovely way to mix up the familiar elements into such angst! Looking forward to the next installment.

Oh dear! Why Georgina is so selfish? Forcing Darcy to choose betw her and Elizabeth??
And now Darcy is so confused and appeared to be ****** off with Lizzy. Please! Next chapter please!

Chapters 6 and 7 are up, dear fans. Enjoy!

Good story!! I like the twist of different things that are happening to them! Good writing. I hope the outcome of this story ends well & happy!!!!

Dear Sophie,
I try not to read too many WIP, but just glanced at yours and could not stop! WOW! My heart stopped when the whole twist happened when Georgianna wanted Darcy to choose between her or Elizabeth. Love how you show each characters feelings and reactions to the story, and I can't wait for more! This has been a wonderful read so far. Keep up the GREAT work!

Brandy

Oh my Gosh Sophie, The weight on my heart has been so overwhelming, I can literally feel Lizy and Darcy's pain. Your writing is so compelling I can't wait to read more. I too, once I started to read this story, could not stop. Waiting for more, julia

Thanks again for all the feedback, it is very much appreciated.

I love to hear that you are enjoying the story. They have been through an awful lot our beloved couple but it should end up making their love stronger, fingers crossed anyway.

Thanks again

Soph

Woah! Ms Bingley to the rescue! This is interesting! Look forward to Elizabeth & Darcy reunion and whether Georgina's escape with Caroline will be successful!

Love this new story line. It's awesome!!! Can't wait to see what happened with Georgiana. I have to say that I love that you gave Goergiana that typical teen rebelion attitude. Sounds so real and Caroline's selfish ways are to the extreme and really show the compassionate person within when she regrets them. I tend to like her in this story. i think its going to turn out that Lizzy is expecting. I was a little shocked at that scene but totally see it happening especially with the love they share. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Chapter 8 is up, dear fans. Enjoy!

Dear Sophie,

I just wanted to say thanks for putting up the next chapter. I was so looking forward to their next encounter and to see how much they love each other. It does put a little fear into me regarding their relationship but I look to see how they overcome all they have ahead of them. Their love is so strong, and you can just feel it leap off the screen, but I wonder just how Georgianna and others will interfere with their happiness. Look forward to much, much more and hopefully very soon! It seems like a lifetime (although just a week) since your last chapters posted. But suspense makes it that much more pleasurable to read once it is there! Thanks again!

Forgot to add above a thanks to Renee as well! Thanks for a wonderful site and keeping those updates coming!

Sophie, I am so happy for Lizzy and Darcy, however I do hope they are discreet about there intimacy, I sure would hate it for Jane or Bingley to interfear causing any further pain for the lovers. And now that Georgie is on her way with Caroline and Fitz what will they think of Darcy's guests? Oh my!!! And Darcy's leg he must get better, mustn't he? Great writting Sophie you truely now how to captivate your readers. Keep up the good work.

How the lovers suffered but now united!
Their road to complete happiness is long i guess...Georgina has got to come back and set things right and Darcy should have all the support from his loved ones to be positive and make a complete recovery right? Please please tell us

Forgot to add above a thanks to Renee as well! Thanks for a wonderful site and keeping those updates coming

Thank you, Brandy.

Renée

sophie,

i absolutly your story! it took me a while to read this far but it is really good. and the details are ! i can't wait til the next continuation!

Katelyn

Chapter 9 is up, dear ladies and gents.

Once again, I am loving this story! I think once Lizzy and Darcy get married and Georgiana and Darcy work out their differences that everything should be ok. Once they appear in London all together then everyone will see what lies were told. But if Lizzy does end up with child, it may not dispell all the rumors going around. Great job Sophie!!! can't wait for the next chapter.

Oh no! such vicious rumours! But their love will be stronger after braving all these storms. I hope they get married quickly and shut up the gossipy ton!

Oh Sophie things are moving so quickly. Why can't everyone just leave L&D alone. It seems as though they are being tortured continuously and unrelenting; And for loving each other? And now Binley walks in on them, what on earth is going on?
Oh Sophie please save them for everyone around them are going mad.

I hope Georgiana arrives quickly... What a mess. For onces love is no problem, but everything and everyone around them is...
O-oww; Bingley walking in on them. bad, baaaaad boy and girl!
:)

Such a good change of a story! Who would have thought that the proper Darcy & Lizzie would be wild & hot for each other that they are always getting busted by Jane & Bingley!
I hope they get married before she gets pregnant?
I love the different story line that you have written! Who said it had to be proper and follow the same format I applaud your writing talents!

Thanks for all the great feedback again. I love reading about how much you are enjoying the stories. I also love it when people try to work out where the story is going. You guys come up with the best ideas!

Well, Darcy and Lizzy have been through so much more than the couple in the book. It was a natural progression to me for them to become more passionate when death was flashed before them. It has the ability to change everyone and it has. Jane and Bingley just don't realise this and so appear at every available opportunity to muck things up.

Hope you contiue to enjoy the story and once again, thankyou for the feedback. You make it all worth it.

Soph

Love it, love it! I just can't wait for the next chapter to come. There is so much passion but it is so weird to have another young couple in love not so understanding especially all that has happened to the young couple to try to keep them apart. I hope dearly that Georgianna will come and be accepting of Elizabeth and Darcy's relationship and will help put an end to all those nasty rumours! Just keep it coming! Can't wait to see more!

Chapter 10 is up. enjoy!

Ole! Finally some happy cheers! So thrilled to see Darcy getting back on the horse, Bingley is such a good motivator, all his previous "sins" are forgotten and the upcoming marriage!

All that is left is for the reunion of Georgina and Darcy and they are all going to live happily everafter right, Sophie?

Chapter is up, my dear. Enjoy!

Wonderful reunion betw the siblings! Also loved the romance Sophie you have thrown in. Yes, even Caroline Bingley can fall in love

Eagerly anticipating the storm brought on by Lady C!

Wonderful, simply wonderful. I loved the reunion with the siblings and all the relationships moving full steam ahead. Let's just hope that Lady C doesn't cause too much disaster in her wake! Oh Sophie, this has been such a lovely story that I eagerly await more! I can't wait for the wedding! Keep up the GREAT writing!

Chapter 12 is up, dear readers. Enjoy!

So glad to see Lady C being put down! Now all Darcy's beloved are around him to lend him the support he dearly need to get better

I hope more happy news will come in the next few chapters! There have been enough hiccups in the couple's life already

Oh this is getting so good! I hope that LC will have to come see that Elizabeth and Darcy both love each other and will help restore each other's name! They have been through so much but I hope Elizabeth's reputation can be salvaged somewhat, but so look forward to the next stage in their relationship! Great work!

Brandy

Chapter 13 is up, ladies and gents. Enjoy!

Sophie,
I have been remiss in telling you how I like this story !
But particulary this chapter put me in action - I had to let you know how much I appreciate the interraction Elizabeth - Darcy in your story... And I enjoy your style enormously - your way of alterning calm and action, crowdy noisy parlours and quiet dortoir conversation...
Thank you - I have just the impulse of re-readingit all from the beginning...

A happy chapter indeed! So glad to see our beloved couple can finally settle down with all the blessings from their friends and family. But the last bit when Mr Bennet overheard their conversation...oh dear...i hope he will not dwell too much on that sentence.

Renee,

any idea of when we might get another chapter from this juicy story? It is so good, I hope we get an update soon!

Sophie,

Keep up the great work and this story has been captivating from the very first chapter! We hope you will post soon! Great writing and although I can see the light through the clouds and know the end will be coming soon but I hope this won't be the end to your story writing and I hope there will be another story on the heel of this one because you are a great writer! Thanks again!

Hello Sophie & Renee:

Just thought I would write a short note to see if another chapter will post soon? I feel so spoiled by getting two chapters at a time. But, writing entails a great creative mind, and concentration. Please know that you have fans of your story who want to know your words!

Eager fan awaiting more chapters of Lizzy & Darcy!!

1 2