Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Sophie's "Clouds Will Intervene"

Thanks for all the wonderful comment, it's lovely to see so many people enjoying my story.

The next chapter is coming along slowly. I try to do some when I have spare time but that is running out too. It will definitely be done before Xmas. When before I have no idea but it will.

We're moving house soon as well so that will delay everying a bit but I shall get on with it ASAP.

Thanks again for the comments,

Soph

My dear Sophie, I'm thrilled with this news. Take it easy, my dear, now that we know when to expect a new chapter we can muster up the patience and leave you to your writing in peace...

Sophie,
YEAH! Thank you for the good news that we will have a Christmas present to look forward too! This story is so good, I know we all can't wait but since you have reassured us, I will at least try to have some patience! LOL Thank you again!

Thank you for the update Sophie! I hope moving is quick and you get a lot of help.
I have enjoyed your story and look forward to another chapter!
Best in all you do...

what great news! i had almost believed that the story had been put to an end which greatly disappointed me!
Good luck with your move and the rest of the story!

chapter 14 is up. Enjoy!

If Mr Bennet is only seeking reassurance for his own feelings, comparing Elizabeth to her mother is not the best way to go about it! Hope the licence arrives soon and is legit! (you wouldn't do that would you?) Love is in the air! Thanks for a lovely chapter!

What a most excellant chapter!
I was wondering what would be said, by Mr.Bennet!
I had such anxiety reading this chapter,

Great story, and I hope moving is finished for you! Looking for more great chapters! Happy Holidays! Looking for more from you!

Poor Lizzy, have to be loaded with her parents' marriage grievances when she should have been a happy bride! I hope she is assured by Darcy's feelings and words and will go thru the wedding.

Sophie, I apologize for being so slack about replying to this new chapter and I couldn't put it off any longer, but I just wanted to say Thank you! It was great! I was so sad to hear from both Mr. & Mrs. Bennet about their relationship but Lizzy is already one step ahead of them by being able to talk with Mr. Darcy! Great story and I look forward to a new chapter soon!
Brandy

I just finished reading the whole story and I really like the way you have portrayed Lizzy's and Will's Relationship. Overall I really like your writing style too, I personally think you are a very good witter compared to most out there. I really love your story and can't wait for the next Chapter . Im also looking forward to the wedding . To finish I'd just like to say
HAVE A HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

Happy X-mas to you too, Sarah!

Sophe, my dear, I noticed the link to your new chapter didn't work, but I've fixed it. Sorry!

R~

Thanks for all the great comments guys. You know how much I love to hear from you all. Great to know that so many of you are enjoying the story. The end is drawing close now and hopefully I shall get it finished in time for Christmas. I was hoping to get some done on it this last week but I was poorly and didn;t get any done at all.

Lots of catching up to do. Thanks again for the wonderful comments.

Soph

P.S. I would have never noticed had you not mentioned it Renée! You are doing a wonderful job,

You are doing a wonderful job,

YW! My aim is but to please, my dear friend! Very much looking forward to your next, can't wait!

Just a small note to say that you are both(Renee & Sophie) doing an excellant job of keeping all of your "Mrs. Darcy" fans happy!

I thank you both and would like to wish you "Happy Holidays" from your fans in the USA!

I forgot to say something in my last post I just wanted to encourage Sophie by saying Keep up the great work but remember to take your time

Hi Sophie,
Yesterday I went to Lyme Park in Derbyshire. We walked from the house to a watch tower called the Lantern, then on to the hunting tower known as the Cage. Although the medieval original was replaced around 1725, I realised that the view from the house to the "Cage" was exactly what I imagined in the scene in your lovely story when Darcy first gets back on his horse!
Keep up the good work!

Chapter 15 is up, dear readers. Enjoy!

Sophie

Amazing! The marriage actually took place! I see you gave yourself the pleasure of torturing your readers with the possibility that the special licence would not arrive in time. I think that would have been overkill, given what the couple has been through so far.

I will be interested to see in the last chapter whether L&D are healed from their experiences--how much they may have been changed permanently. Also, I'm curious as to what the ton will ultimately have to say about them. Are their reputations permanently spoiled? Lady C should do something to reverse her evil slander.

Looking forward to the next episode.
Margaret

Oh Sophie, It was so good to read a chapter without any mishaps. I do believe that the clouds will intervene NO MORE! Your words painted such a tranquil wedding for Lizzy and Darcy I am so glad it finally happened. And the weddings to come and the days and nights in-between I hope you will also write about. Lizzy's mom truely surprized me too with her talk to her daughter about the wedding night. Great job Sophie I hope you don't cut this story short as there is a lot yet to anticipate. Happy Writing and Happy New Year

Thank you, Sophie! To my suprise, another chapter! I had to read it at once... I love how the license finally came! Your so slick! I thought it was funny how he spied on Lizzie's doorway only to see Jane walk over knock, and stay all night! Keep up the good job of writing. Can't wait til the next chapters.

This is going to be a great "New Year's"!

What a beautiful chapter - with the romance and affectionate feelings among the various couples, friends and families! Rather surprised by Mrs Bennet's wedding night talk with Lizzy, you got me fooled there, Sophie! It's very touching....and the little interlude betw Mrs Reynolds and Darcy is heartfelt too.

And then the wedding! Finally they are now husband and wife . I can't wait to find out what's in store for the next chapter and pray that there'll be no more intervention

Thanks for all the great comments guys. I'm so glad that you liked that chapter. It took me ages to write as I wanted it to be perfect.

The marriage is real, it was the special license and they are now happy, finally. Or are they? Hmm, we shall see in the next and final chapter. I've just finished it but you shall have to wait until next week, I only hope that I have done justice. I'm happy with it for now.

I'm on track too, I shall finish it while I'm 22! Yay! I'm gonna miss the characters though, they have almost become part of my life. We shall have to see what other stories I can come up with and hopefully it won't take me nearly four years to finish it!

Thanks again!

Soph

I have enjoyed your story up to this point very much! I hope though that Darcy has not jumped the gun and forgotten to even open the envelope! I do not remember reading a part in which he actually read what was in the envelope, but I could very well be mistaken. I hope it really was the license and not a letter of rejection because that would mean that the clouds have intervened again and they are not truly married.

I cannot wait to see what happens next!

Thanks for writing,

Sarah

The epilogue is up, dear readers. Enjoy!

Thanks heaps for this lovely story, Sophie... Hm...when can we expect the next one?

What a befitting ending after all the trials and tribulations Darcy and Lizzy had gone thru! Sophie, great work! It was also nice of you to wrap up the other couples' marriages, and how their lives changed including Anne and Lady C. It has been a wonderful read with your beautiful writing, please do not stop at this and I hope to read more of your stories in the not-so-long future

YAY!!!!!! The story is finally finished!!!!! I love this story, I've followed it for a long time and am soo glad the have a happy ending!!! The angst was killing me, there was soo much of it but...yay! Everything turned out fine!

Sophie, that was quite a tear jerker. Thank you so much for bringing everything and everyone together so nicely in the end. It was a long, hard road. You have a true gift for writing. Cindy

That was sweet, everyone's life seems how it should be. The icing on the cake was Lady Catherine. Of course, with friends like her, who needs enemies?

Congratulations, Sophie, on a story well written. I was so surprised when you started writing it again and I couldn't have been more pleased. Be proud, your story has touched at least one heart. I feel all misty eyed right now after reading that lovely epilogue. I hope you will share your writing talents with us again.

Beautiful!

Thank you, for a most beautiful story! I can hardly find words to say how endearing you make the people in your story seem almost real! I hope you write more stories like this one.

Good luck, and hope to see you post again on "Mrs Darcy"

Hey Sophie, You did it! You gave everyone a very happy ending even Lady C. Congratulations to a job well done. I hope you will write us another story again someday.

Great job Sophie, I have enjoyed your wonderful story from start to finish. Now I can read it again in one sitting! Thanks again!

Thanks for all the feedback! I'm so happy that you liked the ending. I was a little worried it may be a bit TOO mushy but we all like a happy end especially for such tormented people as my Lizzy and Darcy.

I am planning a new story (not Twilight, I can't get back into that just at the moment) and I'm hoping to get the majority of it written before I start posting. That way I can get it finished in under four years!

Thanks again,

Soph

That was great!!!

I have to say that nearly all the stories posted in this site are exceptional.

My salute to the Authors and ofcourse, Renee.

My salute to the Authors and ofcourse, Renee.

Thanks for the compliment, Lily! I'm very happy and proud that these great authors and good friends so generously grace my site with their stories.

Soph, I can't tell you how much I look forward to your new one!

R~

Just finished... Soooo good!
My favorite part EVER is when you describe Darcy´s acquaintance with the winter at Pemberley.. Oh! breathtaking... I actually felt cold!
perfect!
Am your fan form now on!
Gooood job!

I sat down and read the whole story in one sitting. It was everything I hoped for and more. Beautiful, beautiful story. I enjoyed it stupendously!

So cute!
Absolutely loved the story!
gotta love the turmoil and angst because of course, there was a happy ending!

Sophie,

Having just re-read Clouds Intervene, I am again struck with the beauty of your writing. Thank you.

What a wonderful story.
Well done!!!!!

I just read your delightful story. thank you

Irene

1 2