Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5
Author
Comment
Re: The Eye of the Storm by Belen

I bet there will be a lot more of this mystery series in Belen's store...she certainly has a certain something for evil...Don't you, my friend?
This is going just great!Yes, call me crazy but I read things over and over... officially addicted...

Ah, my friend, you know there is a tendency to some particular evil in every disposition which not even the best education can overcome. Maybe you had just discovered mine? Or are you willfully misunderstanding me?

And yes, Hangnu, there will be a murder in this story. Guess who is the victim??

Thank you all for your comments!!!!

Be

I am absolutely certain Lady Catherine does not have a heart! She's awful beyond words!
Thanks for more!
Kim

So, Anne hates her mother, the Col. is in love with Anne and wants to protect her. Darcy is in the process of being extorted into marriage with Anne, Mr. Collins has threatened her, Charlotte I am sure hates her because of how Lady C. has belittled her husband. Maria is just scared. I am sure all of the servants dislike the old bat extremely, the injured footman more than the others. But what about???????

I have my suspisions but I won't say, I will wait to see how Lady C. meets her demise.

I love a good mystery and this is another great one.

Thanks Mo.

omg this story is really good! I love it when a romance has another plot going on as well. Makes it all the more interesting. lol, excellent work.

B that was brilliant.

What a shrew !!!!! But Darcy, so tall, sto storng, to stand up to her like a man - WOW

What a to do !!!!!

My dears, if you can bear the suspense... rush over to Belén's pages and enjoy chapter 5 of The Eye of the Storm!

After reading this latest chapter, i say there's more suspense! Oh my Belen, you really captured my imagination with all those dark and sinister descriptions! I have to know what is happening, please don't keep us too long

Someone been murdered haven't they? I wonder who, I hope it Lady C. However that would make Darcy the obvious suspect.
I can't wait for the next chapter, so much excitement
I wonder after all those earsdropping that Lady C did not mention Lizzy name, I wish she would, then Lizzy would have known that Darcy love her.

WOW!
This is really exciting. I loved the dream, of course. Can't wait for the next chapter. Cindy

Is she dead yet? I know that sounds awful but Lady C is truly evil....only her death will release her victims.

My heart was pounding as I read Elizabeth's nightmare. Yikes! You are building tension beautifully, Belen!!

Oh, wow, Belen, an incredibly chilling cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Drawing us deeper into your web of mystery...who will Lizzy trust? Will she & Darcy team up? Of course, she has to lose all those misconceptions first...great plot Belen, can't wait to see where you take us!

Hi Belen,
I have just read all 5 chapters and am truly enjoying your story. I can't wait for the next chapter. I am very happy that I came across this web site. I have read many good stories on this site and really would like to thank all of the writer's for giving P&P fans like myself more stories to read about our Darcy & Lizzy. Keep up the great work!
I was wondering also where I can read your other story Obstacles to Overcome. I think I read that was one of your other writings.

I was wondering also where I can read your other story Obstacles to Overcome. I think I read that was one of your other writings.

Hi Maria

One of my all time favourite stories! But Belén has written more great stories, modern and Regency.

You can find them all on Austen Interlude

This Lady Catherine is just horrible, so malicious. It feels almost right to kill her. To tell the truth I am usually so anxious I just can't stop myself from reading the end of the story to check who killed. Now, I cannot do this so it is rather frustrating experience. I have a feeling it may turn out that it is Charlotte who did this 'old cow' in.
PS. The phrase 'old cow' is the direct, literal translation from Polish which is my mother tongue, it refers to some unkind and mean woman. Any other term does not cross my mind for Lady C.
Thanks Belen.
Cannot wait for more!

I suppose that all the screaming means that Lady C. has met her maker.

Lizzy having met Darcy in the hallway, will automatically think that he is the killer. I think she already has a bad opinion of him thanks to Wickham. They will have so much to overcome in the future. She now has more reason not to trust him, and if she tells the constable she met him in the hall, well it will break his heart knowing she feels nothing at all for him. This is a very sad state of affairs.

Wonderful story Belen. Post as soon as you can please.

Mo

My dears, chapter 6 of The Eye of the Storm has just been posted. Enjoy!

Aha! The plot thickens. What a thrill ride, Belen! Great job as always!

The evidence is before you. It's not Darcy, because he had on the same clothes from the night before, winkled, but no evidence of blood on them. If there was a lot of blood shed, he would have at least traces on him. Lizzy needs to think about that and so do the rest of the family. Col. Fitzwilliam should take charge and start looking at all the people who had access to the upper floors and the house as a whole. Sometimes when a sharp instrument is used there is a mistake and the stabber will be injured also.

Belen as always a wonderful story.
Thank you.

Belen, your next update has to be really fast! Am getting very anxious to know more!

Belen, I am dying to read more about this story. Please post again soon!

Hi Girls,

I'm working on the following chapter right now, I've been quite busy lately, but, hopefully, I'll be able to have something to post by the end of the week. Patience, please!

And Mo, Elizabeth wasn't exposed to detective films nor to police videos de way we did. She didn't even see the crime scene so her conjectures are based in her prejudices, not logic.

Thank you!
Be

Wonderful news, B! Can't wait.

What is wrong with Elizabeth??? Mr Darcy??? No way.. He went out in the storm to help others and she thinks it's him.... I'm dissapointed in her.
Good chapter! Can't wait for your next chapter. Thanks Belen. I really enjoy your writings.
Rene
Thank you for the other site where Belen wrote her other stories. I have enjoyed reading them also.

YAY! Can't wait for next chapter. Amy Z

Breathlessly barging in to announce with great pleasure that chapter 7 has been posted. Enjoy!

Ah...another cliffhanger!! Please post the next exciting chapter soon

Worth waiting for, Belen!

YIKES!!! What a hair raising moment, Belen! I was so disappointed to find that the Colonel's affections for Anne are more for her money than for her self. What a sad state of affairs for her because she seems to truly hold him dear. While the Colonel has fallen in my esteem I don't believe he is the murderer.

I have my thoughts on who may have killed the old battle axe but I'll wait to see if I'm correct. Elizabeth surely should see now that Darcy is not the murderer so why would she run from him? Was it simply the mortification of being caught eavesdropping?

Fan fic is so hard to wait for but especially so when it's such a well written mystery.

Fabulous job, Belen!!! I'm so glad you're sharing your talent with us!

The suspense is killing me. Pleeeeeease hurry with the next chapter. Cindy

Rita

Let us not be so hard on the colonel and give him 'some' credit. As he stated, he wouldn't love her so much if she weren't so rich. So, basically, he cares for Ann, but that she is the heiress of a large fortune helps a lot.

Be

I am so intrigued!! I can't wait to see what happens. Please post more soon, Belen.

Oooooooooh this is so good. Whooooooooo dunnit?! Interesting. Okay, so it seems like Charlotte suspects her husband; clearly Lizzy suspects Darcy; does Ann suspect the Colonel?

Mariah is just a little too quite. Let's not be so quick to eliminate her from suspicion. After all, who wouldn't kill an evil villainess to ensure the happiness of a most beloved sister?

And what about Mrs. A? She always seemed a little overly solicitous of Anne... hmmmmmmmm.

Indeed, Amy all options are open! When Oh when will we find out!

But... I'm sure (even if this is wishful thinking) that E&D will live happily ever after.

Here you go, dear fans, chapter 8 is up. Enjoy!

Okay, Darcy is innocent. Soooo who did it? Can't wait for the next chapter which I'm sure will not reveal that answer yet. Thanks Belen! Cindy

Good for Elizabeth for recognizing that she was wrong about Darcy! I feel so bad for him right now. I can't wait for more. Thanks Belen!

Great! Lizzy has cleared her doubts about Darcy, and with him confiding in her his deepest secret, they now have an understanding that will see them thru this trial, i hope!

Belen,
Any chance we'll see more of Storm soon? Really curious to see whodunnit!
Amy Z

Chapter 9 is up, dear fans. Enjoy!

I haven't commeneted on your story yet, (sorry). but let me tell you how much I look forward to each chapter. I love a mystery -- and a mystery with my favorite charcter is well ....!! I was wondering, could Anne be involved? She seemed to recover from the shock fairly quickly. Wasn't she all flirty smile with the Col. by the afternoon? And now, Mrs. Jenkinsons, Anne's companion who would know if she had been out of bed?
Just a silly guess.

I am intrigued about this mystery story! Each chapter just adds to who it might really be. I look foward to each new installment! Great writing

Belen, this is such an incredible story! I can't wait until there's more. Thank you (and most definitely Renee!) for posting!

I have had the grand opportunity to get caught up on (and "in"!!!) your story and wanted to let you know how very much I'm enjoying it. Thanks!

Kim

Belen,
Looking for more Storm. Any chance of a new chapter soon?
Amy Z

Chapter 12 is up, my dears. Enjoy... but don't forget a hankie. Mrs. Darcy needed one!

Excuse me my dears, I've posted in the wrong thread! Rush over to Ellen's pages! I hope however I'll be able to post Belén soon again too, of course!

I am so impressed that you are working on two stories at once. I enjoy them both very much and look forward to your next post. Any possiblity that I can receive an e-mail when that occurs.

Thanks again for sharing your talents.

Hi Ruth,

I'm glad you're enjoying the stories at Mrs. Darcy's.

I used to send a newsletter, but that appeared to be too much work for this old gal. So, if you want to be kept informed about story updates, I advise you to open the what's new page regularly. All story updates and other news are announced on that page, practically on a daily basis.

cheers
Renée

1 2 3 4 5